WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

That a galaxy far, far away is actually Middle Earth

Middle-earth*

? because no other planets can have sand? Fucking hell you thick cunt

its a broken jedi temple
on what looks like Korriban

>i couldn't spot a reference if it hit me in the eye

lmao btfo

Does this mean they ripped theirs off of this film then?

MANIACS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you meant Middle East for a minute there

the statue is symbolism for the fallen white man

Hey look a statue, they must have stolen that from the best set of films ever yeah right?

it looks like some kind of jedi/sith temple.

BAHAHAHAHA 10/10 I keked

Having to fag your own post to save face.

nope.jpg
never a good idea to call out samefagging user, you'll always be wrong

>getting trips
>being wrong
why must you ruin everything

>What is Photoshop?

holy kek I just spat out my chocolate milk

Ah yeah the old y-y-y-you shooped it! bit
No user, you have to live with your failure and pathetically predicable response
Take this as a lesson never to play the "hurr samefag" card again

>Luke did I ever tell you how I used to have a giant statue that once stool over 300 feet tall. It was built for me by Dexter Jettster. People thought that he just worked in a shitty 1950s diner, but he was also a great architect. And he was a good friend.

>are giant statues in print and screen inspired by giant statues made by humans

gee i don't know

they are in ancient Japan

I really think you dont get the point I was making you retarded twat.

Hes a different user to the other guy. How do I know? im one of them.
Oops and aww you did the little y-y-y- thing too. You kids love doing that.

>Lord of the Rings
>published in 1954

You tell me, dummy.

>Jedi planet named Jedha
>statues of Jedi

So much for subtlety.

>ancient Jedi were so full of themselves they name a planet they have a temple on after their religion

I don't have a problem with diversity - it's fucking Star Wars, the universe is full of crazy shit and I want to see as much as possible - but did they have to cast so many actors using English as a second or maybe even third language? Mads, Donnie Yen, the Paki dude, the Dego. I can't understand what the fuck they're saying. I could barely even understand Forest Whittaker because he's doing some weird accent too.

They can have a Captain Planet cast if they want, more power to them, but at least hire motherfuckers that can enunciate. I'm not watching Star Wars to strain my ears and miss important shit or plot developments because I'm still trying to decipher the last line of dialogue.

Or for fuck's sakes, do what TFA did with Kanjiclub and let actors that struggle with English speak their own language and subtitle it like it's alien speak.

I don't know if this is a personal problem but I can foresee it hindering my desire to enjoy and engage in the movie. It looks better than what I was expecting from Gareth "Filler" Edwards.

I hate how Tatooine robes became the default Jedi clothing.

HOLY SHIT

They literally copied LotR?

No one else aside ol' Ben on Tatooine wears those robes you retard.

They are clearly stated as Jedi-clothing (TM) in Star Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

That is some shit-tier art

Um, no. The movie pre-dated identity politics.
It symbolized the fall of Man.

>What is "inspect element"

Don't Yoda and Anakin's ghost wear those robes in Return of the Jedi though? I guess you could argue the Anakin one is still Tatooine-related because he's from there, but Yoda is harder to explain.

Of all the complaints about the prequels and additional movies this one always felt spurious because lots of people wear robes in Star Wars, not just people from Tatooine and Jedi.

Thank god for (you), user.

The Death Star uses the same crystals that make lighsabers work, kyber crystals. The planet in the Rogue One is occupied by the Empire farming for the crystals for the Death Star. Having kyber crystals also naturally means its a planet that had old jedi history, hence the statue.