How I Met Your Mother

I know I'm late as fuck but,

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?

All those developments. Gone to waste!

Smfh tbqh famiglia

how did it end? I stopped caring after s4 or 5.

I remember my oldest brother used to watch this show for >le barney suit up maymay

He is a fucking asshole dick head but I discovered he was a pleb on top of it all

Everyone agrees that he married the mother, she didn't die, and that's the end.

This ending will go down as the most forced and shit ending of any sitcom ever.

It turns out he was never actually the kids dad.
They were "wife's son" all along

>he watched past S3

Serves your right

It's realistic.
In real life, you'll have a twenty something girl heads over heels in love with a guy, they marry and have a kid or two, and eventually she doesn't care anymore. She takes the kids and leaves, and the guy - now old and out of his prime - has to settle for some used woman or an old flame.

I think the implication of this ending is that Tracy was going to break up with Ted, so he snapped and killed her but made it seem like illness, then took the kids and went back to Robin as a final "fuck you" to Tracy

It's almost as if you people never watched it.

The story was always about Ted and Robin! Yes it's a shitty ending but it was always there.

>hey kids let me tell you about how me and robin fucked 40 times per day

>literally says in the first episode "aunt robin" so that everyone knows it's not robin
>it's actually robin

AHAHAHAHAH

>shitty show has a shitty ending

whodathunkit

Ted is an awful human anyway. he shouldn't have been allowed to be happy. Tracy was too good for him.

I can't for the life of me remember anything about this show. Only reason I watched it is because my dealer wanted to binge it every weekend. Bottom of the barrel trash like most sitcoms. The later episodes were awkward with the melodrama. Really the show is tailored for girls.

>He is a fucking asshole dick head but I discovered he was a pleb on top of it all

that's no way to talk about your brother

>Kids I met your mother and loved her very much but shes dead or something so I would like to fuck Robin now
How many episodes did it take to finally say this?

this, fucking pretentious snobby asshole douchebag.

its like poetry

>Hey kids, instead of just simply fucking telling you how I met your god damn mother in five minutes I'm going to keep you stuck here for HOURS while regaling you with stories about how many women I fucked until I finally got to your mother, but now she's dead and I'm going to go and fuck the actual woman I wanted to continually fuck all these years and made you call "Aunt". She was a good friend.

Worst main character of any show, ever.

Kek. This post makes me want to actually go watch it now.

Fucking hell....

If you gloss over the Ted parts, it's a decent sitcom.

>> The story was always about Ted and Robin
Then why wasn't it called How I Banged Robin For A Few Years Then Realised She Wasn't Right For Me, She Moved On With Her Life And Married Barny And So Did I, Just Kidding, I Want To Bang Robin Again?