What's a good last film to watch before WW3?

What's a good last film to watch before WW3?

The Road.

Gets you ready for what comes after.

wow, is that colin from canada of rlm fame

Threads

This would be good actually, because when the world does end you could say "Well at least it wasn't as bad as Threads"

keep lying to yourself

>WW3

stop forcing this meme

Be glad your life is still good enough that you have the humor to call things "meme", it's not gonna last long.

>le Cred Forums its habbening meme
chicken little gonna sqwark

You do realize America's about to go to war with Russia who's allied with Assad's Syria and that we're in the midst of a second cold war, right? Retard NEET.

are you >implying that the Syran Army is in any way a threat the the US?

And you're forgetting about NATO.

It's dickswinging, pure and simple. Things will have to deteriorate a whole lot more before war.

I think he was implying that russia was.

no, the US is

and he is right

Syria is backed by Russia.
USA and Russia got into serious dissagreement over Syria

It literally cannot be MORE SERIOUS than Cuban missile crisis and that shit got solved politically too.

They wont start WW3 over a fucking shit pile Syria

it's not purely disagreement but a fight for survival

US has a list of independent nations that it's working to Gadaffi, sodomise with knives and fuck over as an enforcer of globalist interests and Russia is the last one on the current agenda

Syria is just a proxy war you moron. The reasons that caused the cold war and thus the Cuban missile crisis are still present, they've just been dormant for a couple decades as a brief respite.

I know what a fucking proxy war is, do you understand how much more serious USSR shipping missiles on front porch of USA is than fucking Syria, its not even a proxy, and that got solved politically.

get it?

Gotta love when retards try to sound smart. You've just proved my point.

>"hurr i've been saying the same thing for 50 years"

okkid.jpg

>it's a "Cred Forums cancer is leeching everywhere and all boards have become offtopic Cred Forums boards" episode

stupid meme frog

(you)

A real man would've fought back against the guy holding the gun to his temple.

It'll never happen.

Its never that easy.

>complains about Cred Forums
>posts the problematic frog meme

You do know you are promoting white supremacy right? Hillary said

cuck

You can always see with Cred Forums the fixation on bombastic events happening, it's clearly entwined with having a thoroughly empty life

Problem Child 2