What is your most watched filmed? And if you can remember, how many times have you watched it?

What is your most watched filmed? And if you can remember, how many times have you watched it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXbL0iukdCo
youtube.com/watch?v=UosASE5JcT4
youtube.com/watch?v=eMtvots232c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Matrix, 32 times

TDKR - 14001 times

That's a big number

The Fifth Element +50 times

I've probably watched The Thing at least 10 times

memento

When I was in high school i must have watched Anchorman at least 100 times

Probably the damn Home Alone.

You just can't escape it during christmas, every single time.

On my on will it's probably No Country for Old Men, the replay value is insane.
I watch it about 2-3 times a year

>You just can't escape it during christmas, every single time.
Personally I hate the perpetual christmas music. And in two months we're coming on it again.

Dodgeball at least 60+ times

Mean Girls. I's the only movie I watch a couple of times a year.

Pulp Fiction, I must have watched it about 6-7 times. In 2nd place comes A Serious Man with 4 times.

I usually don't watch movies over again but God damn this one is just so much fun.

At least a dozen times

The Wizard of Oz. I used to watch it literally every day when I was a kid. That phase lasted a long time.

FotR = TTT >20 times

If I had to guess, I'd say Rocketeer.
I used to watch that a lot.

I mean just listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXbL0iukdCo

>Liking the fedora of cult movies

Fitting isn't it?

Gattaca

At least 20-25 times

LA Confidential

Like 15 times maybe

40 Year old Virgin

8 times

Miller's Crossing

6 Times

I've seen all the Tarantino movies at least 10 times each, apart from The Hateful Eight, only twice so far, and Django Unchained, which I don't like that much.

Never thought I'd see anyone else who likes this movie.

I haven't seen it as many times though.

Probably watched Road Warrior the most. Maybe about 10 times.

Some movies i've seen a lot because I like the soundtrack.

The Matrix... no fucking clue how many times i seen it... would watch it almost daily when i was in highschool

I would say The Shining about 20 times. Followed by Rocky Horror ~12 times because I did a show a while ago even though it becomes shit halfway through.

Although I've watched Lion King nonstop when I was younger and it's number is uncountable.

Jackie Brown

About 30 times I think

fellowship of the ring

atleast 50 times

I could probably recite the entire film word for word at this point

Christ knows how many times I watched this

I watch Fight Club and The Matrix probably 2-3 times each year.

Out of everything, I think I've watched Star Wars, in general, the most. Watched them since I was a kid, so I lost count

>yfw in a few years we'll have a version of this picture with the 12+ new movies Disney will churn out added in, and the OT will look like a tiny little footnote

I've seen Limitless 11 times

So, what are we gonna call the trilogy after the sequel trilogy? The sequel-sequel trilogy doesn't sound so good.

Total Recall

used to watch it every day when l came home from school

LOTR, about 40 times

My grandmother would constantly watch it over and over so I can't even count how many times I've seen it

Doesnt count if you fucked your mom more times that you watched the movie

Frances Ha, around 30 times

Amadeus Director's Cut i try to watch it at least 4-5 times a year

Ancient Trilogy > Old Trilogy > Classical Trilogy > Prequel Trilogy > Imperial Trilogy > Rebellion Trilogy > Original Trilogy > Luke Skywalker Trilogy > Knights of Ren Trilogy > Sequel Trilogy > Modern Trilogy > Advanced Trilogy > Future Trilogy > Diet Dew Trilogy > Entropy Trilogy > Foundation and Empire Trilogy > Mickey and Donald's Bogus Adventure Trilogy

It will happen.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

The Flight of Dragons
~70 times
generally about twice a year now cause I know it all from heart

I have friend that used to watch certain movies once a fucking day...too much. The Matrix and The Crow were what these two watched every fucking day

fight club. 65 times.

An Ancient/Old Trilogy before the Prequels actually sounds pretty cool to be honest.

>the replay value is insane
only if youre autistic

Serious? Everyone likes this movie, it gets mentioned all over the internet

Seen it maybe 4 times.

This tbqh, every weekend growing up in would watch the star wars movies and airbud: golden reciever

Transformers 100+

Matrix as well. Love it.

Also, you guys are dismissing how children are up for repetition, you've probably have watched kid's movies several times as well. I've seen Lion King, Mulan, Toy Story and others a gazillion times as a child, almost everyday one of them were on.

For you

most times that I remember would probably the matrix (like so many others in this thread; what is it about this movie?) with probably ~20 viewings

however my parents say when i was 8 or 9 I used to come home from school and watch the bionicle movie every day for like a year and a half so probably that, i'll be damned if i can remember a scene from it though

Dinner for One
Every new years.

How can people even watch a movie more than once? it's boring as hell

You're my least favorite kind of person. No offense.

>people answering matrix

and i thought this board was patrician

you thought the board that posts mostly about superhero movies and shitty tv shows was patrician?

>frogposter never liked a movie
should be posting the suicide one cause that's what you should do

Boondock Saints

So damn comfy

Alien: 12 times
JC's The Thing: 20 something times
Terminator 2: At least 30
Prometheus: 10
Aliens: 12

Something about older scifi/horror is oddly comfy. Really easy to immerse myself in them despite being born in 95.

Hoping to get Invasion of the Body Snatchers to those numbers soon

it's over 9000! :)

Batman v Superman

doing my 124th rewatch tonight.

There was a period of a few months in 2006 when I watched anchorman and old school every day

So probably either of them 50+ times

I've had to have watched Happy Gilmore at least 50 times growing up

Its impossible to turn off Shaun of the Dead when you scroll on it on tv

RoTJ 60+
TDK 30+
I watched RoTJ almost everyday when I was on vacation one summer as a kid

I used to watch The Fellowship of The Ring every night as I went to sleep for about a year.
I've probably seen it in total over 30 times. Probably a lot more, but I'm comfortable saying that number.

2nd is probably Boogie Nights. Seen it 4 times.

At least 30 times

have I got a movie for you then!

youtube.com/watch?v=UosASE5JcT4

Holy shit these lists are 1000th ring of hell pleeb tier. You should all be absolutely ashamed.

Triplets of Bellville is my most watched.

>pic related

truthfully, about 400-500 times; counting the times I fell asleep to it. So damn comfy.

>The Departed

A good 40-50 times

>Mean Girls

A good 50-100 times

Those are probably my most watched movies.

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

30 viewings easily, probably more

why the fuck would you watch Triplets of Bellville more than once?

TOB was the film I had on weekly during summer break in middle school, I was raised in the cartoonkino, molded by it, you merely adopted it

Because it's comfy as fuck, beautiful, full of fantastic imagery etc etc

>Mean Girls
Why do so many people like this movie?
I saw it once because everyone keeps saying how great it was and it was mediocre

You're cool.

The Matrix, over 20 times

Boring answer but Pulp Fiction, at least 40 times.

I guess I need to watch it again. I saw it thirteen years ago and nothing sticks out in my memory except the guy's bulging calf muscles.

You, you're my nigga.

The first movie is a straight 10/10 action flick. Ignore the sequels.

I had a thing for 1989 Batman at some point.
Must have watched it 20 times overall.

Probably watched the 1995 Judge Dredd more than ten times too.

Do. It's an absolute masterpiece, perfect for a rainy day, the French style is pure blanket comfort.

Unironically Desperado and that's not even my favourite film.

High school nostalgia.
The film is the perfect middle between relatable and extraordinary. Probably doesn't work on non-Americans.

It may be a 9.5/10 for action films but in the grand scheme it is a 7/10- entry level good film. The two other are 4/10, the animatrix is so full of plot holes it's a 3/10.

Watchoskis or however you spell it are a classic example of early promising content not leading to anything better.

Honestly, when I was a kid, I watched so many of those movies that are perpetually aired that they probably overtake anything I regularly watch now

The Fellowship of the Ring. There was a period of time over 2-3 years where I would casually watch it on repeat while sitting at my computer or have it on as background noise

Drive, only watched it once.

>28 days later
~15 times

>the day after tomorrow
8 times

>taxi driver
6 times

>Barney and the magic egg
~100 times

About 50 times, at least 10 in theater

loaded weapon 1 12, shawshank redemption 20, t2 11, smoking aces 15, the punisher 2004 8, edward scissor hands 20. Cast away. 17
all rough estimates

youtube.com/watch?v=eMtvots232c

over 300 hundred times

>The Fountain
around 15 times

>Let the Right One In
about 7 times, still didn't bother to watch the American reboot

>Swiss Army Man
5 times, though this is embellished by the fact that I did a subtitle for it, though I don't regret 5 viewings one bit

Its painful for me to re-watch a movie.

Every night I fell asleep to shaggy dog with Tim Allen for like a year straight, was a poor fag and was the only dvd I had

I've probably seen Dirty Harry about 40 times.

Toy Story and Finding Nemo.

>shawshank redemption that many fucking times when it's old as fuck after the first viewing

Unforgiven (8 times +-)
Blade runner (10 times+-)
Shades of Kink ( 7 times +-)

The Sandlot
A Christmas Story

both around 30 times

Eternal Sunshine..
Kiki's Delivery Service

15 times each

If I watch Eternal Sunshine one more time I'm gonna fucking vomit. It's been a custom to watch with whatever slut I may happen to be into atm.

I liked suicide squad so much I seen it 7 times in theaters.

They were all different theaters though because I got anxious doing it at the same one by myself every time

Come next month you'll have a shiny new extended cut to look forward to.

Spaceballs

Lord of the rings trilogy, or the lion king.

bump

>It's been a custom to watch with whatever slut I may happen to be into atm
>15 times
Well, aren't you the ladies man

Call me edgy , Lebowski no doubt 75-100+. Sometimes just as background filler for dinner.

Yes dude ive done the exact same, its just the kind of movie where you can just drop in and out of it with zero problems

impressive

Nice

Groundhog Day

Mr. Nobody

Watch it pretty much everytime I go through an existential crisis.

I wanna make a joke about watching it over and over again, but I'm not clever enough

American Psycho - enough to be able to pick up the dialogue at any point in the movie and word for word recite it to the end.

Not so much anymore though.

Hot Rod
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Bottle Rocket