why do girls pretend to like capeshit?

No that character sucks.

If that's her, yes.

Sweet jesus.

Who is this smegma enigma

Sure would

Carrie Keagan

Literally who?

Why do people talk about d-list characters outside of Cred Forums like everyone knows who they are?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Why do you pretend search engines don't exist? Can you not be a lazy nigger for two seconds? Better yet if you don't like capeshit why even respond to a thread about it, just report it and move on with your miserable 2 inch dick of a life.

why does anyone pretend to like capeshit? do they even make comics anymore?

yes

>Literally who?
>Power Girl
>D-List

I see what you did there

LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN

why do you think she is pretending? lots of people like football, but how many of them know all the stats and history? entry level people can still be fans.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

>but people don't know who she is.

I can still remember when I was an usher at the movies, putting up the First Iron Man poster, and so many normies were all "Iron who? is he like superman? When is the next batman movie coming out?"

Now he is a House hold name. with so much talk about women in the media, and a market for a female superhero, now is the time for DC to show off their women, who are in my opinion, %100 better than Marvel's. Lets see Power Girl, Zatanna, Raven, Vixen and Black Canary, make a Birds of prey movie, a Power Girl movie, have them team up. DC would be the best because they wouldn't compromise the costumes, they could make comic book movies great again.

Yes

>DC would be the best because they wouldn't compromise the costumes
what makes you think this?