G.L.O.W

>“Community” alum Alison Brie will star in Netflix’s female wrestling series “G.L.O.W.,” Variety has confirmed.

>“G.L.O.W.” was a popular professional wrestling troupe that toured for live shows and had a self-titled show that ran until 1990. The half-hour series, which is described as showcasing “big hair and body slams,” is inspired by the real story behind the wrestlers, and will tell the fictionalized story of an out-of-work actress — played by Brie — who finds one last attempt to live her dreams in the form of a weekly series about female wrestlers. Netflix picked up “G.L.O.W.” to series in May.

>Netflix has not set a launch date for “G.L.O.W.,” which will run 10 episodes for the first season.

DISCUSS

mole

>an out-of-work actress — played by Brie

I hate it when people play themselves

don't make her angry user

>another identical glow thread

shill elsewhere faggot

Sorry for creating on-topic discussion faggot

Cum on Brie's feet and butt.

Unironically what did she mean by this?

Every single fucking day with this thread. She looks disgusting, those high waisted leotards are the most unnattractive pieces of clothing I've eve seen. Let's show off the one part on the entire female body that is just skin, it makes no sense. I fucking hate you so much for posting this bullshit and I hope you die a horrible fiery death involving gang rape by wild niggers.

t. a concerned citizen

there are no niggs where I live

thanks for the contribution anyways :)

Would a fan of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe like this show?

What's happening there ?

>go ahead, naughty goy

JUST

>this newcunt Cred Forumsedditor doesn't realize this is just a way to have a brie waifu thread

lmao

stop

>Every single fucking day with this thread.

Netflix shills aren't subtle with their shilling anymore.

I'm doing it for free

The mole is going to kill her career

s-stop

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

stop posting her mole. she was one my faves, and now i don't know what to do. she looks so ugly in these pictures. put on some lipstick.

Her crotch area is so wierdly discolored.

>literally the same thread over and over and over again

can't the mods stop this shit?

this is an on-topic discussion about glow

go and cry somewhere else

I find it kind of weird that they are going for that look. The name came from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling and well look at her. Look I know that maybe that want to try to and make it gritty but the fact is I can't see her being on that show. It looks like she would have gotten rejected. I mean not everyone in that company looked great but most of them were well hot as hell. I don't know who this tv is for.

You fags nitpick the dumbest shit.

>that mole

literally vomiting right now

her lack of hips is more concerning desu

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)