Is this the best capekino ever made?

Is this the best capekino ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Season 1 was fine.
Season 2 Punisher arc was great. The rest was kinda boring in comparison.

One of the best, at least the first one. The second one like the previous user said, is great at the beginning but gets confusing reaching the middle. (It gets sort of interesting again though when Fisk return)

fpbp

Punisher season 1 when?

i wish there were scenes of him flying around at the speed of blind, not just fighting

I prefer Jessica Jones. I'm not hyped at all for a second season though.

You mean you liked "David Tennant going full psycho in purple suit - the series"?

That would be The Flash

> CW teen drama trash

Wew

you're making it sound watchable

next year, probably late summer, they've been filming for a few weeks now

Close enough.

Every moment of this bastard is worth watching. Shame they kill him at the end, but i don't see any other alternative to end the story either.

>people seriously watch a show with a coal burner as protagonist

Is that meant to be a bad thing?

Absolutely not. He is the most memorable part of the series tbqh.

Doesn't help she has the feet of a t-rex

>That's an actual DD poster

I'm still cracking up, I love it

Spends the whole of S2 trying to convince Punisher to stop killing.

Gives up and and stops being a cuck in the finale when Punisher literally saves his ass by snipering hand goons for him.

They can't go back from this now, they better put him down the shadowland road.

why'd you crop out him wielding his batons like those indian chicks do in their dances

Not even half as good as Luke Cage senpai

Is this confirmed?

Season 1 was absolutely great. What makes it not perfect is Ben Urich's death which was basically cheap shock value and they gave away his Watson to Matt's Sherlock role to that crack whore Karen. Not to mention, plot-wise Ben hasn't achieved a goddamn thing.

Season 2 started out strongly, but got fucked over by having too much Frank, having Daredevil specific plotlines given not nearly enough attention (probably because they will be focus of Defenders (hence why Scott Glenn is the one talking in the teaser) and Iron Fist (I believe Hand and Madame Gao were confirmed)).

Basically, season 2's problem was the fact that Daredevil clearly lost ownership of his own show and instead we have half-assed Punisher pitch, half-assed Defenders ad and half-assed Daredevil show. But parts that are good ARE good. Basically, season 2 of Daredevil is Iron Man 2 of Netflix shows if it wasn't a completely broken piece of shit.

What is the possibility of Karen becoming a crack whore in a future season? this is Disney's Marvel after all. tho the tvshows have been pretty heavy, i don't think they have the balls to do it.

Netflix are assholes though, I think arrangements for more than 2 shows per year might be discussed only after ABC produces Defenders as agreed per contract and then they'll have to discuss how many shows they'll be able to put out to distribute via Netflix. Maybe 3 shows a year and even then priority is given to sequels to already successful shows. I think some big news are happening, but next year is reserved for Iron Fist and Defenders, don't expect Punisher by 2018 unless there are official news that they'll indeed start putting out 3 shows per year, because they are literally not allowed to put out more than 2 a year as of now.

>Punished Frank might become reality
I'm still in a dream

It will come, bros, it will come, patience.... I have faith that it will be perfect

If you're talking about The Flash

I thought the 2 show rule was due to budget? Now that theyre gearing more toward original content i can see them doing 3 a year.

Second season, like a lot of other capeshit, suffered from being overstuffed.

Should have had only the Punisher or only The Hand, not both.

When will they learn that cramming too many villains or new characters into a movie or series at one makes something feel unfocused and shallow?

I like his nose tbhonest, what type of nose is that? Roman?

lol

Breh, these shows are produced by ABC who have Disney behind their backs. Budget is clearly not an issue, but in 2015 we got Daredevil S1 and Jess Jones. In 2016 we got Daredevil S2 and Luke Cage. In 2017 we will get Iron Fist and Defenders. And no one expected second season of Daredevil, I don't think even ABC, it was produced because there was a demand. I don't think they have one big budget they must spend, they discuss it show per show, step by step how much they can spend on the show as it is, they are just obligated to put out 4 shows (DD, JJ, LC, IF) that eventually intertwine in Defenders.

S2 was ruined by the half assed ninja plot and everything about it looking cheap. Rest was on point. Yeah, I liked that slut Elektra.

>Yeah, I liked that slut Elektra.
The fact that you have to say that is this season's problem. I love Frank Miller's run, but I don't think second season did it justice it deserves. Instead of Frank we should've had Bullseye.

had to fast forward through all the shitty conversations

I said it because many people think she was bad. The only bad thing about her was her involvement with those silly ninjas being their chosen one or whatever. Her character was great.
And yeah, I don't really mean S2 was good.

>Spends the whole of S2
The removed DD and shoe horned in Karen page after ep 3. Matt couldn't even be bothered to keep up with Franks case.

Bullseye should definitely be main villain in Punisher series.

The problem is, no one will ever do him justice after this
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

>too much Frank

What the flying fuck?

can you shoop him playing drums?