Are you looking forward to season 7 next Sunday?

Are you looking forward to season 7 next Sunday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaZ7oQgOkR0
youtube.com/watch?v=-oZnpYmEpVw
youtube.com/watch?v=7je8Sa3zKyw
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ze-Gxh6zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

no

you'd be a huge faggot not to be desu

no

no now go fuck yourself

7 seasons of this shit exist? Anyways no

Yes

Yes. I'm no contrarian, it looks good. The S6 finale was disappointing, and I disliked it, but people over-reacted in a big way to it.

That said, TWD is far from top-quality television, but it's still enjoyable and perfectly watchable.

I'm still waiting for the season 6 finale

Would you let Negan lucille your boipucci?

I miss Hell on Wheels and this is just another show to fill the hollow.

Spoil the fuck out of me. I liked Fear season 2 a lot actually even if it was cliche keep family together shit and Chris was a retard. I feel for Travis and I hate never seeing Strand again.

>biggest episode yet of the biggest show on TV
>2 major deaths
>gonna melt the internet
>not at least looking forward to the reactions from all the normies

well have fun missing out i guess

Don't worry, we will still be here to see "Le normie reaction"

>Negan kills Abraham
>taunts Rosita waving a bloody Lucille in her face
>Daryl leaps up and attacks him
>Negan kills Glenn as punishment for Daryl's outburst

satisfied Cred Forums?

It's not really that big of a surprise honestly. They have a bad problem leading up to deaths because Abraham's whole romance shit is too little too late. Last death I was legitimately surprised was T-Dog because they had fuck all story for him that season.

Why do they think focusing on characters leads to actual surprise anymore?

I already knew so whatever. I couldn't give two ducks for Abraham and they always do the whole get attached for no reason then death schtick.

It'll be a surprise to most normies. Everyone was speculating it would be Glenn, Abe, or Daryl, but I don't remember seeing anyone thinking it would actually be two people.

Isn't Glen sick or whatever? What is literally the point of the whole Nicholas shit then plot dumpster?

It's full on retarded to kill him now when they should have killed him then.

Ratings.

>What is literally the point of the whole Nicholas shit then plot dumpster?

1. Throws off comicfags and makes them unsure if Glenn would get the bat
2. Makes it more tragic that Glenn does get the bat
3. Reminds people how lucky Glenn is and that he is constantly escaping death, making them think he won't ever die
4. Ratings
5. Thematic in the sense that Glenn survives the zombies only to be killed by a human. You know, people are the real threat and all that.

Not so much "looking forward to" as "hoping they don't fuck this up because it's pretty much their last chance to turn this show around and reclaim its cultural footprint." They got what they wanted out of the cliffhanger: a whole summer full of the dankest marketing material, fierce speculation, and a season 7 premier that will probably be the show's highest-viewed episode ever because everyone wants to see what happens. It's time for them to do their part and give some payoff, and write a show that isn't just more deep conversations innawoods.

I guarantee you if the premier sucks (discretion shots hiding the gore, non-sequential shit hiding who it was until the end of the episode or even until the next episode) and the show goes back to its old ways, the ratings could dip down to season 3 levels by the end of season 7.

>Makes it more tragic that Glenn does get the bat

For normies I guess. I'm usually of the mind to shut the fuck up and watch/enjoy but reneging on the dumpster was wasted potential.

They went full retard doing the whole camera shit. I do like Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Steven Ogg so I'm watching more for them.

I want Ogg in more shows honestly.

My real question is what does it take for a big name like Morgan to start tv? I'm out of touch when it comes to him seeing as I've only saw him as Comedian.

Only if he doesn't use protection.

Fuck condoms. Stop the stigma.

Have fun watching pleb trash

I'll tell you what I'm not looking forward to
1,000 threads shitting up the catalogue for the next 2 months since TWD fags can't just make a fucking general to contain their rampant auts'

>2 major deaths

Your show is shit when its biggest thing going for it is killing off major characters. Silly in GoT (not talking about Ned), worse in TWD. The comics, in typical Image cash cow fashion, are getting more samey, predictable and boring with every new arc.

Lenny James (Morgan) starred in a short lived AMC show with mark Strong called The Killing. It was extremely well done, but only made it 2 seasons before cancellation.

Low Winter Sun* was the show, not The Killing. And it only lasted a single season
My bad m80's

Hahah dude the killing was literally the worst shit ever. You didn't even want to watch the preview for next weeks breaking bad in fear of seeing that bald headed retard even for a moment
>muh hooker

see My bad, wrong title. The Killing was that one with Joel Kinneman (the bloke from the Robocop reboot) iirc

dropped that rubbish in season 3

Low winter snore*

Jeffrey Dean Morgan kinda fell off the radar after Watchmen. He almost made a big break from TV to Hollywood in the late 2000s, but after a string of modest successes he never really caught on as an A-lister. I'd still say he's above The Walking Dead paygrade though. I think they only got him because he was already familiar with and loved the character.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaZ7oQgOkR0

this
Sunday night will be hell on Cred Forums
think season finale of GOT x10

Fuck off, AMC.

Everyone, be sure to spread the spoilers

>Negan kills Abraham
>taunts Rosita waving a bloody Lucille in her face
>Daryl leaps up and attacks him
>Negan kills Glenn as punishment for Daryl's outburst

it a zombie survival show, famiglia. of course its biggest thing is who dies next.

punished travis is great

fuck yeah I am

I liked Low Winter and wish it got another season.

Punished Travis was pretty good. I can't wait to see him kill more shitheads.

also don't forget the good stuff at the end

>Negan threatens to kill Carl if Rick doesn't chop his son's hand off
>Rick swings the hatchet but Negan stops him at the last second
>Rick is now broken and Negan has won
>Negan says they'll be back soon for their first offering and the Saviors leave, taking Daryl prisoner

JDM loves the comics and has wanted to be Negan for the longest time.

where are you guys getting this from? i've seen it being posted all over the place but nothing from TSDF

Some guy on their forum posted the shit about Carl. He's been proven right about other stuff so it's probably legit.

who wouldn't??

yes

You don't have to WATCH any show popular among normies to catch the outrage from them when something drastic/controversial happens.

I ruined TFA for a bunch of faux-geek hipsters I work with a week before the shit even came out, thanks to some script links dropped here.

They think twice about being "hyped" for new shit now because whenever they blabber about the newest "craze", I ask them if they wanna know about it.

no, just looking forward to Rick dying somehow, but i know thats a stretch, so ill settle for rick suffering by getting his limbs cut off or something....
terrible actor and seeps through into a terrible character

I'm so happy Morgan is above children's bitching. I hope we get 3 kino episodes in a row of Morgan at the Kingdom.

Wow, a person proud to be a buzzkill

>mfw Fear lays it on thick the importance of father figures in a boy's life with its Nick and Chris characters
>mfw my dad watches the show
I wonder if it makes him feel guilty for never ever being there to raise and guide me. The show hits me harder than the main show due to that.

To be fair, I only do it to people in their 20's who obsess to the point of earache.

So what, let em' be young and stupid and get disappointed on their own terms.

>t. young faggot overly obsessed with normie, entry-level garbage

enjoy your "hype" while it lasts, junior

I'm pretty positive we're both near 30 and you're using memes in conversation. You're pretty damn silly, guy.

I'm going to die of liver disease before this piece of shit show ends. Looking forward to the new season.

No. I'm not looking forward to it. This episode has to be the best one in the series for me to continue watching this shit. I'm tired of amcs shit.

I honestly forgot the show exists. The 'cliff hanger' every fucking chance they get is a buzz kill and completely takes away any enjoyment I may have actually had from the show. The writing and dialog as pretty fucknig bad as well, I really only watch this trainwreck because I'm already balls deep and may as well keep thrusting to whatever disappointing climax waits for me at the end

I stopped at season 4 but want to watch just to see who this fag killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oZnpYmEpVw

This show is plebian to the core

I'm not buying Abraham dying. I bet it'll be Eugene and Glenn instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=7je8Sa3zKyw

So uh, I stopped watching awhile ago and random saw bits of Alexandria going down.

What was with the W's carved in heads?

youtube.com/watch?v=B1ze-Gxh6zY

>hmm I guess I'll wear this motorcycle stuff that hardly covers my entire arms and leaves huge open gaps to bite through rather than a simple denim jacket covering everything

Nigga you ever trying walking around in a jacket below the mason dixon line in summer?

It was a group who raided colonies by releasing trucks full of walkers in them, luring them back into the trucks, and taking the supplies. They also set traps and went out of their way to let people turn so they could be added to the collection. The W thing was never really explained, but the people had them on their foreheads too. They were a bunch of weirdos who talked as if walkers were a higher form of life and thought they were "freeing" the people they raided.

This.

They're doing 12 seasons total, bub.

nope. this show is going nowhere. boring af.