Any movies about the hoax that is modern science?

Any movies about the hoax that is modern science?

Of course not, wouldn't want the sheep to know the truth now would we.

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM
youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao
youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI
youtube.com/watch?v=d0K97czqecQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UGPuEDyAsU8
youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE
youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM
google.com/search?q=antarctica&rlz=1C1AOHY_enMX708MX708&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju5v38lNnPAhWEbj4KHX6lCN0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1360&bih=677
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Batman V Superman

What is the flat-earth explanation of other planets?

That feel when you were in a thread earlier that had flat earth and hollow earth people arguing

Now I have seen some shit in my day. But that took the cake

If the earth is flat, what is on the other side of it?

>I believe everything I'm told without question

stay in your herd

Dinosaurs

What would they gain from lying about this?
Why lie?

What if earth is heaven and the other side is hell, and when you die, your souls sinks to the other side.

>still believing the flat earth shit
>not realizing it was a set up by the cia to hide hollow earth

Daily reminder that Earth is hollow and inhabited in its interior. Major world governments know about this, but are not telling the Outer Earth people. There are two openings that lead to the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha), one at the North Pole, the other at the South Pole.

Can you explain the following? Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of icebergs? Why do millions of tropical birds and animals go farther north in the winter-time? If it is not hollow and warm inside Earth at the Poles, then why is there coloured pollen near the Poles? Why is it warmer at the Poles than 600 to 1,000 miles away from them? Why does the north wind in the Arctic get warmer as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

There was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Do you have an archive link to that?

So it's time to make way for the homo superior?

maybe they are hiding something on the other side of earth?

It was on pol

What is the explanation for every planet being a perfect ball?

Required watching for idiot sheeple: youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

It's not just lie. It's billion and billion of dollars spent for the cover up.
for example 20 thousands people are working around the world to manufacture satellites with complex orbital dynamics algorithm allowing them to maintain a geostationary orbit.
Now, according to the retard, all those satellites (a hundred per year) are actually bought by the US for billions of $, thrown into the trash, then replaced by complex simulations to make satellites operators believe they are actually operating something that orbit the earth, and actually accomplishing their mission as designed.

The complexity and the scope of the deception is staggering. beyond anything humanity has ever accomplished.
And for no reason. at all.

>perfect
You mean mostly perfect, and the answer is gravity

if this is heaven then hell really must such

you guys are a bunch of fucking niggers

you can literally buy a weather balloon, fill it with helium, strap a go-pro to it, and clearly see for yourself that the earth is round once it gets high enough

now hollow earth, that's a new meme entirely.

flat earth meme is boring.

hallow earth however, really make you think...

Ill ask again, why lie? Whats the cover up?

>perfect
you're gonna need bigger bait than that if you want a healthy crop of (You)s user!

hollow earth is the only alternative earth theory that's even fun to think about. and it's still bullshit but at least it could logically make sense from a fiction standpoint.

flat earth is literally "i have an IQ of 80" tier. concave earth is fucking retarded as well.

if the world was a big ball we'd know about it, but when we look to the bibble there's nothing there the idea that the whole world is like a tennis ball being whacked around space by the sun is just liberal brainwashing cooked up by the jew in order to corrupt our soft vunerable children and get them to turn away from good god almighty

IN THE "MOVIE" "SUICIDE SQUAD", IN THE SCENE IN WHICH "DEADSHOT" IS HELPING HIS DAUGHTER WITH HER TRIGONOMETRY "HOMEWORK", HE BLURTS A STRING OF PHRASES, ONE OF WHICH IS "...THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH..."; THAT IS A FLAGRANT INSTANCE OF SUBLIMINAL PROPAGANDA; THE ALLEGED "CURVATURE OF THE EARTH" DOES NOT FACTOR AT ALL IN HYPOTENUSE CALCULATIONS.

This is the one answer that Flat-Earthers can NEVER answer.

They usually just ignore you when you ask.

Really made me ponder

If people knew why it wouldn't be a cover up

journey to the center of the earth.
at earths cores

probably lots of other shit im not remembering.

how do you know planets actually exist? even if you do know where to look you'll only see a glowing light like a star. have YOU personally looked at mars or another body on a telescope? just be objective about things. you dont have to go braindead retard conspiracy theorist about things but you should keep an open mind and not believe everything the goverment tells you. just imagine all the things they ARENT telling you.

t. suitlicker

>people actually believe we are on a ball hurtling through space at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour while spinning around at thousands of miles per hour and there is this magical force called gravity which keeps us stuck to the ground

top kek

How do you explain these flights not taking 20h+ ?

Or maybe you just want life to have a little more mystery and be less boring? Get a hobby

aite

>Any movies about the hoax that is modern science
The hoax that lets retarded people like you be in the same society functioning people lives?

Except I don't believe in flat earth retarded tv poster

Im into space photography and ive got some nice pics of saturn, can see the ring and everything clearly. Very eary

do the maths that is retarded.

There's a great documentary about it

youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

i dont understand this shit u can literally put a go pro on a balloon and see the curvature for yourself fuck nasa and shit u dense faggot

BUT MUH (((SCIENTISTS)))

>see thread
>expect some documentary recommendation on critique of logical positivism and scientific inquiry
>its just /x/ retards
>mf

Really made my head go mmmmh

literally type in flat earth on youtube and you will see hundreds of hours of explanation that will blow your mind

kys

This.

I'd like to believe the amount of retardation ITT is bait, but with this place you never know.

So all I'll say is this user is right and anyone who thinks otherwise is a faggot and a retard and should ensure not to breed.

What about volcanoes? Also theres seeds and such in the icebergs because the poles werent always there continental drift and earths axis was different

>columbus proved earth was round by sailing to india.
>people still doubt round earth.

fuck you! that's the explanation

Yes i have. i have a 34" reflecting telescope.

KEK

is this what its come to?

how the fuck are we ever gonna get any better as a species when we've got people trying to prove the earth is flat.

More likely that the pollen and seeds were carried there by wind.

i love those types of movies.
anything with doug mcclure in is super comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0K97czqecQ

ikr ppl need to learn some basic science so they can test this shit for themselves and cringe at their past of telling people that youtube videos will blow their minds. how old are you if ur saying shit like that

Back to

science is a theory
oh cant explain something?
just make up a magical force
see Einstein, newton etc

I hate those "mind blow" documentaries with the power of ten tigers. I hate to use the word but the amount of stupid in them "triggers" me so badly. With their baseless and wild theories most of which were proven wrong several hundred years ago by men with no vested interest in le conspiracy meme.

this proves the earth is flat

get thee gone, zionist. do not darken my threshold again.

But I can prove the existence of most of those forces by observation and experimentation. All the conspiracy theorists have got is "wake up sheeple."

Are you retarded?

I LOVE these arguments! They're so stupid it's mesmerizing.

If the earth were spinning at a constant rate, you would not feel it same as you wouldn't "feel" you were in a moving car if the car was stable and moving at constant speed. You only feel movement when there is a change in movement. Duh.

>Perspective

This one takes the cake for the most infuriatingly brain-dead theory on earth. There are countless videos on youtube of people finally realizing that what we can observe from the ground does not correlate with the earth being flat. So what do they do? They start slapping new rules onto how light travels from its source so that things only APPEAR to lower beneath the horizon. However, these flat earthers are too stupid to realize that that is what they are saying, they insinuate that it has nothing to do with light bending in obtuse ways, it's just how things appear from a long way away, much like how an object close to you appears bigger, but then smaller the farther away it is. They also don't acgknowlege why something like the sun, should be much closer to you at mid day, and thus bigger, than in the evening or morning.

Christ I should be able to just sit back and laugh at these guys but I'm compelled to dive in and start discourse with them.

It's a guilty pleasure. pic related: a diagram I made to prove the changing length of days works on a globe

>most

no its to mak ppl not belieb in god and think were not special

wak up!

>people actually believe we are on a flat piece of land in the middle of nothing and have no explanation or reasoning for why it is what it is

toppest of keks

at least truthers have explanations for why shit is (gravity). idiotic flat earthers have no reasoning besides "HURR FLAT IS MORE LOGICAL THAN CIRCULAR"

how narrow minded can you get

how do you explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=UGPuEDyAsU8

24/7 ISS stream

case in point. in physics an object can't change direction unless a force is applied to it directly. so how do you explain a curve ball in baseball or "english" on a pool ball? my physics teacher just looked blank and said well talk about that later in the semester.

the upside down, of course

>at least truthers have explanations for why shit is (gravity)

literally i can't explain this shit so I'm going to make up an imaginary force and call it gravity

Yes, most. things on a quantum level at this point cannot be proven as we lack the technology to do so. This doesn't mean these forces do not exist just that at the present time we are unable to definitively prove that certain observational theories are entirely sound.

This actually doesn't work very well. There are too many variables ranging from the fov of the camera and whatever distortion it might have to the fact that you have no good way of making sure the camera is perfectly level to measure how far the horizon has dropped etc. This is one of those things you'd really have to see with your own eyes to judge the curvature.

Hahaha oh my wow. Please elaborate

>Gravity
>An imaginary force
This has to be bait right?

Aerodynamic drag is a major component of the curve ball. It is common (although cheating) to scuff a side of the ball in baseball or cricket to induce this aerodynamic drag to a greater degree.

Air exerts a force

>#Chat is Blocked:
a Hacker (FlatEarthSociety) is attacking our stream spamming on chat!
Youtube support will fix this soon! Apologize for the inconvenience. (13-oct) chat will be available soon
You can't make this shit up

Holy shit you can't be serious right now.

please explain why the earth is flat then? I explained why the earth is round, but you have yet to say why it is flat besides the fact that we happen to interact with shit thats flat more than round in our daily lives SO IT MUST BE FLAT RIGHT

this is bait tho

when did you prove the earth is round? because an apple fell on some guys head and called it a magical force called gravity?

when did you prove the earth is flat?

So if the earth is flat, what's on the underside?

Checkmate Flatearthers!

Or should that be KEKMATE!

How can something "fall" if the earth is flat?

Is there just some magic force that pushed everything "downward" no matter what? If so, what is the earth resting on? Clearly the surface of the earth is resting on more dirt and rock, we can see this when we dig deep. So what's under that?

Turtles all the way down?

Also an apple didn't fall on his head you faggot, just proving you know nothing about what you're saying at all.

The apple story is a dumbed down version for 8th graders.

They just say it's cg. And if you show them footage from the 70's they say it was made on a stage or in a pool. Even though with contemporary techniques they could have never pulled it off. But if you're the kind of person who believes in this shit it's not a far stretch to also believe the gubbermint had vastly more powerful technology back in the day that they just kept to themselves to make this footage so fuckin' why bother arguing at that point?

But isn't the curved trajectory caused by a difference in pressure on the opposite sides of the ball against the pool table or the air on the baseball? Thus like wings that create lift for a plane the balls are literally being pushed by the energy generated by their rotation

Elephants, and then turtles I think...

Yep, why do things fall then? You cant explain why the earth is flat. It's been proven the earth is round, but proof do you idiots means you literally have to witness it for yourself.

Do you believe Africa exists? Why would you, you haven't seen it. You're saying because you haven't seen it, it doesnt exist.

top kek

No, simple geometry is enough to prove it's round. Angles of a triangle lying on round ground are different from a triangle on flat ground. Everyone can measure the earth must be round that way.

when i looked across the lake and saw the toronto skyline 48 miles away

turtles and elephants are flat.

You realize that light traveling from your eyes lowers over long distances due to gravity, right?

This is another of my favourite flat-earth-isms, that gravity is an imaginary force and that there's no evidence for it. They say this with a straight face and completely ignore the vast wealth of magical forces that must be at play in order for the flat earth to be correct. And at the end of the day you're still left with the question: Why do things fall?

WOAH!!!

so why cant gravity exist on a flat earth?

The flat earth conspiracy is used to distract people from the truth of a hollow earth.

Which conspiracy is being used to distract your mom from realising you're a faggot?

concave earth is the ultimate truth

Because then things like orbit and rotation exist.

Flat Earth Theory is a cover up experiment made by the Illuminati to select people for retardation.

ITT: redditor sheep from r/fedora spouting meme-science they learned from le black science man and le science guy

You're really driving your mamas and papas insane, user.

Yes, and how much of those buildings were missing?

And before you say that none of the buildings were missing, let's admit that we both know that the atmosphere does infact refract light over quite a distance. Much like a thin sheet of glass or fiberoptic cable so it is very well in the realm of possibility that the light from such a distance could bend down toward the ground.

If the earth is flat you'd think this would be a more common occurrence right? Clear weather conditions are about as common as the opposite so you'd think around half the time we'd be able to get a clear, un obstructed view of distant skylines right? But we don't. It's only very rarely and even when we do see them,as it turns out, we more often than not observe that the bottoms of these skylines or mountains or whatever are missing. This is oddly reminiscent of how objects even only a few miles out to sea start to disappear bottom up and I dare you to try and explain how that happens on a flat earth as consistently as it does. Pro tip, it cannot be caused by atmospheric conditions because we've observed this phenomenon in crystal clear weather. WEIRD HUH?

Oh shit! It wasn't like that before I posted this. Hope it wasn't indirectly my fault

this is why i love this website. an honest rational discussion instead of name calling.

Exactly. Flat earthers are so wrapped up on criticizing the round model and babbling about how stupid the concept of gravity is that they neglect to look at their own theory through the same lens. They don't see how their flat earth would need an invisible force (if not more than one!) to explain how things are the way they are: how the sun and moon remain suspended in the sky, how things fall etc.

They don't see this, and it's yet another mark of their stupidity.

This is assuming light does not travel outward from a source in all directions. That is why if you are above something, you can look down and see it. That is because the light is travelling off of the object UPWARDS toward you.

by your logic (which I'm assuming is bait but I honestly cannot tell for sure) we should be able to see light from distant objects raining down on us at all times as it curves back down toward the ground.

We know for a fact light travels in straight lines dimwit. Otherwise we would observe vast distortions of distant objects (and I'm not talking about a little bit of atmospheric flicker) in the realm of seeing these things miles from where they actually are.

>flat earth

just get a semi-powerful telescope or binoculars and observe a ship disappearing as he moves toward the horizon. there, flat earthers BTFO

>48 miles away
>As if that is far
That would be a whopping curvature of 33ft user. That's about 4 degrees difference.

This is the most retarded sentence I have ever seen.

Shut up nigger

Its sad that in Burgerland, there are people this retarded.

>Taking a post seriously that begins with 'light traveling from your eyes'

Do you think nobody, not a single person out of 6 to 7 billion alive, has ever bought an amateur telescope?

Just reading some of the post in this thread has lowered my IQ by several points.

I thought the Cred Forums arguments were stupid. Holy fucking fuck Cred Forums there are some dumb motherfuckers here.

And yes flat earthers. i mean you guys.

>not realizing the Earth is hollow
>not preparing for E-Day
>ISHYGDDT

There is no rational defense or intellectual enrichment from arguing the earth being flat...not every idea is created equal. And it shouldnt be.

You got me there.

>think Columbus was the first to sail and prove that.

Fucking Greeks knew the earth was round.

Wow, really made me think

> asks question
> is accused of never asking questions

>not believing in no-earth theory

>Cred Forums bitches flat earthers out
>but Cred Forums believes in a Zionist takeover and globalist illuminati conspiracies

Wew, its like the asperger kids getting a chance to make fun of the retarded kids for being more incontinent.

Because then the Earth wouldn't be flat. It'd be a sphere.

Kinda like how it is in reality.

Incorrect actually, the drop is calculated by 8" drop x miles x miles.

So 48 miles would be 8x48x48= 18,432" which is 1536 feet, now there are a bunch of variables including how high your vantage point is off of the ground and how tall the object you're viewing is, so I'd say if you're viewing the tallest tower in Toronto, that is about 1800 feet. It's entirely plausible you could see the tip top of that building from a ground vantage point as the other user described, now factoring atmospheric refraction it wouldn't surprise me if he could indeed see more than that.

Someone feel free to correct me if I goofed this up

No, Cred Forums doesn't. Cred Forums does and those fags are all over this place.

According to some flat earthers I've talked to on their official reddit, the disc is in constant motion upward into space. They wouldnt call it gravity though.

Anybody want to know the question I asked that got me permabanned from their reddit?

>believing Cred Forums isnt diet Cred Forums

The entire website? Sure.

That's because they're brainwashed

I asked two related questions. The first was about meteorology: how exactly do storm winds, floods, hurricanes (especially hurricanes and ocean storms) work on a flat earth? The second one was: if the earth is flat, how do animal migrations work at all?

Maybe I'm retarded, but I don't really know why those wouldn't work on a flat Earth.

Not that I believe in flat Earth.

I've heard that theory, it still requires some force to cause that constant acceleration (which they are oblivious to [and it's actually kinof interesting, unless I'm mistaken, apparently the math points to gravity infact being a result of the acceleration of the ground UP toward you rather than you toward it. It's fucking weird])

I'm also permabanned from there. Plz tell me your question.

It never used to be maybe it's like boiling a frog...

...oh yeah....

How would animales instictintually know how to migrate without magnetic poles? Or an earth to be..round? If every inch of the disc is the same elevation, why arent we constantly destroyed by any singular oceanic event? Why wouldnt people in Africa, feel a storm in Alaska?

Here

I cant fucking spell to save my life on mobile

>THE ALLEGED "CURVATURE OF THE EARTH" DOES NOT FACTOR AT ALL IN HYPOTENUSE CALCULATIONS.
It does when you're at relativistic speeds which when you need Ricci tensors and other corrections to account for real world Riemannian geometry.
Deadshot was accurately explaining "simply" trigonometry in non-Newtonian space using modern scientific/mathematical concepts but apparently you prefer to live in the 17th century.

reminder is flat just to piss off autists.

Well they convinced everyone atoms are real, so not sure where you go from there. When you can convince the universe is made up of things you can't see (by the way it's totally different from God because it's science) I'm not sure they want to wake up.

I'm sure you've heard the theory of the north pole being an obvious middle magnetic center of the plane, and the south pole being whatever part of the antarctic ring is closest to you. I'm no expert on magnets, but I have a feeling this is kindof impossible. Has anyone ever created a disc magnet with a north pole at the center and south "poles" all around the ring, perfectly distributed? I don't think so.

Also another big problem with the flat earth is that it doesn't explain how hurricanes rotate in different directions in the north and south hemispheres.

What if God is atoms?
Atom = Adam

here's an important thing I've realized about actual flat earthers: I thought it was some sort of running joke until I realized that it's a CHRISTIAN thing

it's the same sort of science denying shit as saying the earth is only 6000 years old, that evolution isn't real or dinosaurs lived amongst humans

it's basically the christian version of virtue signaling, boasting about how literally you take the bible (even though in the bible it literally makes reference to heavenly bodies being spheres lmao)

which would be all well and good but it also seems to attract schizophrenic people who take any conspiracy theory dead serious and get very distressed about it so take that into consideration if you want to be le good christian

oh and of course only americans would ever do this bullshit, just like how no other religion rejects evolution, even fucking muslims are not as autistic as americans

I wasn't measuring perspective, I was measuring curvature. It doesn't matter about the vantage point.

also
>Someone feel free to correct me if I goofed this up

You are trying to calculate linear miles but you've actually calculated square miles. miles x miles means square miles.

I was estimating though so my answer isn't exact.

Earth's radius is 3965 miles.
48/3965= 0.01210592686
0.01210592686x360= 4.35813366961

Therefore 4 degrees difference

Electrons

E

Eve

Eve circles around Adam

>my god

Its almost like religious people have a higher predisposition for being stupid

>75284672
Where can i Torrent dat muvi?

No man, I checked after posting. I'm right, for every mile there is 8 inches of drop, that is compounded which is why you have to square the amount of miles. so 2 miles is not just 16 inches of drop it's 32 and so on.

The formula describes if point A is where you are standing, and point B is some 48 miles away, were to draw a straight line that intersected with your visible horizon line that extended off into the abyss then from that imaginary line point B will be X feet beneath it.

1500 feet at 48 miles away isn't far off from 4˚ drop anyway I think... maybe more like 2 or 3

reminder that flat earth threads are instantly deleted on their appropriate board.

Cred Forums is officially less moderated than fucking /x/.

Honest question here, but why does /x/ delete them? Is that not a hugbox for this sort of shit.

They are. It's a guilty pleasure of mine to argue with these people, and most of the time you will argue them into a corner and then they spout some psudo spiritual nonsense about how no matter what we see or feel or can test with math and science it is not the same thing as actually experiencing the TRUE nature of reality. So somehow that means that though the math and observable facts are clearly stating the earth is round it's like a shitty way of plausibly denying all that evidence and wrapping that denial in a pretty little spiritual bow. And this is all after that very same guy was vementally arguing WITH "SCIENCE AND MATH AND FACTS" that the earth is flat. fffffffff it makes me wanna ree!!

btw its just me or its an american christian thing, havent see that flat earth shit outside of USA.

If you are doing perspective. But like I say, I was calculating the curve.

A curve of 8 inches per mile is the same as 384 inches per 48 miles, which is 32 feet per 48 miles.

The quickest way to dismiss a flat earther is to ask him what's the point of the conspiracy, they will turn into insane christian paranoid lunatics in a second exposing the idiocy of the idea even further.

No movies about the number 1 fact hidden in plain sight from humanity.

There are no forests.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

facts are not paranormal.

not a flat earhther but it would be a good way to horde billions and billions of dollars and just release cgi pictures of earth every now and then

Actually the guy I'm specifically referring to (his name is Phuket World [or is it Word?] on youtube)
He's a british twat living in Thailand. But yes I've talked to mostly americans as far as I can tell.

We know. But try telling the mods that. In fact I suppose the both of us might get a vacation in a minute for complaining about moderation.

... What? We're both calculating the same thing as far as I can tell. and no it would not be 384 inches I specifically told you why. You must square something in that equation because the curve is constant. It doesn't just curve once and then level off, the ground keeps curving away from you thus you must square the miles.

I have a perfect vantage point viewing across a small bay which just so happens to be exactly 10 miles across. I have been to the beach on the other side and the beach and houses just off of it are beneath the horizon. Are you trying to tell me that they are actually 50 miles away from me and not 10?

There's a British Flat Earth Society but I think it's just two blokes and a dog.

i honestly think the whole thing is a way for people to practice their debate skills. wether they really believe it or not doesn't matter just forces them to challenge their views and explore new ideas

like if you believed in god but went online posing as an athiest

most of the people talking about it the last couple days are because of american columbus day.

>Keeping a worldwide conspiracy that spans all of modern history for the shitty NASA budget
Dumbass, flat earthers actually believe its all work of the devil to make people atheists, which is almost as dumb as your theory

the lie is that God isnt real

the truth is that he is, and space exploration is just a way to make us think that God isnt real

You're mental mate. Seek help.

Not knowing that reality is a lie perpetuated by the Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God.

GET EDUCATED R E T A R D S.
I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU TO SUCK.
F I N I S H H I M.

This is some real Erich von Daniken tier shit.

MUH JESUS
>americans

This desu

effort/10

But you're (You)ing to a tripfag.

>almost

>flat earth
>fact

Get bent, retard

Heres, 100 percent, what actually happened:

>guy in late 1800s or early 1900s comes up with autistic flat earth
>is dismissed by scientific community
>he dies
>fast forward to like a few decades ago
>a bloke resurfaces flat earth autism
>is too laughed into obscurity
>fast forward to a few years ago
>as a joke, a few mates make a flat earth forum and add more autistic nonsense to the mythos for the lolz of it.
>most successful satire on the internet
>burgerland catches wind
>burgerland already ripe with conspiracy poltards
>burgerland eats this shit up, not realizing it is a joke.
>mods let it loose.
>builds traction as a forum.
>b.o.b and Tila Tequila are flat earthers
>full circle, to today

Technically gravity is an "imaginary" force because it is only experienced in certain reference frames and is created by the curvature of space.

What are you saying, mate? Gravitationak waves are a thing...theyve always existed.

*gravitational

>I thought it was some sort of running joke until I realized that it's a CHRISTIAN thing

I'm curious where you picked this up from, considering I hang around Christians all day and never heard any argument about the world being round, and they seem to accept quite readily that the world was indeed created round.

t. Christian who believes round earth is a thing.

Not the same user, but for the posts I've seen on /x/ the people that push this are anti-science christians that believe that any kind of scientifical knoledge it's part of some big atheist conspiracy against the faith.

That's really weird, since this is literally the first time I've heard flat earth being a Christian thing.

I just took it as something idiots and conspiracy theorists believed in, regardless of faith. I've never seen anything in the bible that precluded the Earth being flat. As mentioned earlier, it mentions heavenly bodies being spheres, and following an orbiting star is part of the Three Wise Men thing that happens.

I wonder who could be behind this post

yes goyim keep playing kerbal space program and watching the martian

ignorance = american
didnt you get the memo?

Fuck off mate
>its da jewsss!!!!

NASA is one of the most under-funded programs on the planet...the staff dont live in mansions.

>Credible
>Values from a few hundred thousand to 20 million
>All the lying testimonials

THAT IS PSEUDOSCIENCE, AND SOPHISTRY; IN ACTUALITY, BOTH, THEORETICALLY, AND PRAGMATICALLY, THE ALLEGED "CURVATURE OF THE EARTH" IS NOT A FACTOR WHEN CALCULATING A HYPOTENUSE —OR ANY KIND LONGITUDE.

This autism hurts my brain

>"—OR ANY KIND [OF] LONGITUDE."

>denying that there are magically no gas chambers, disrrgarding both German and allied documents on the holocaust, denying thousands of testimonials
>"credible"
>made up bullshit about "durrr zyclon b cant kill people" autism
>latching on to the virtually one story about human lampshades
>ignoring all research, data, physical remains, Nazi records and literal piles of bodies
>believing its all some globalist illuminati jew conspiracy

No, you are just autistic and nobody will ever take you seriously. Go outside.

Ok so wait. Ok so you guys are discussing a lot of somewhat advaced scientific principles. Im American, so I never really learned any science. But my question is... if the world was flat, wouldn't the oceans run off the side? As a matter of fact, wouldn't circumnavigation be impossible? Like where do these people believe the edge of the world is?

>gravity is only experienced in certain reference frames
You need to be some sort of retard to believe this is true

Its all meme magic that you have to turn your brain off for because the edge of the world has a wall around it, and beyond that there is nothing...duh. Its a big ok wall! Take that science!!!

you can still sail around the world
antartica is a ring wall of ice holding the oceans in
see pic related

In America, it is estimated that nearly 3 million Americans (according to PEW) are illiterate. If 3 million people can go their whole lives being a step above retarded, it does not surprise me in the slightest that we havr a country where people believe the earth is flat

But like, wealthy retired ceos have sailed across the world in Yachts. Why doesn't any photographic evidence of this wall exist? Or better yet, use a small private Aeroplane to get there. Or don't these people belive in flight either?

Yet not a single person has ever taken a picture of the wall...and not a single explorer in a few thousand years, has ever written about or catalogued their experienced with it.

>denying that there are magically no gas chambers
Well it doesn't have a sealead door or an efficient delivery system for Zyklon B
>made up bullshit about "durrr zyclon b cant kill people" autism
It can if you let them breathe it in for hours :^)
>ignoring all research, data, physical remains, Nazi records and literal piles of bodies
yes post war (((records))) there are no piles of bodies

this is bullshit
if you sail too far from europe you fall off and get eaten by dragons.

I'm an oceanic cartographer. I've literally been to North Pole to do bathymetric data collection. The earth isn't hollow, and it's not flat.

Its all a big conspiracy orchestrated by "Big Globe".

But you can walk from one end of Antarctica to the other... people have done it. And youd still be able to see a drop off once you landed. Im so confused.

I thought creationism was bad when I was an angsty 13 year old atheist a decade ago. This is orders of magnitude worse.

what is there to gain to convince people that the earth is a globe, if it is really flat?

>Yet not a single person has ever taken a picture of the wall

???

google.com/search?q=antarctica&rlz=1C1AOHY_enMX708MX708&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju5v38lNnPAhWEbj4KHX6lCN0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1360&bih=677

You have no idea what you are talking about you missing chromosome, underage faggot. None of that is remotelt true. Just stop. Its always wrong. No matter how many times you repeat the same old Irving-tier autism. Not a single rational person is ever gonna give you a fucking medal for cracking some secret jewish conspiracy that only a fringe group of Ameritards believe. In the real world, if you brought this drivel to a public forum, youd be laughed into committing suicide. And you know it. Go mumble this autism in your hugbox. Spread your factually incorrect filth to people just as sperg as you.

How can you explain all the antarctic bases from different countries, and the flights across antarctica from NZ-Aus to South America?

Im not sure I understand what you are trying to say with this.

I love the Discworld books!

>trusting the penguin jew

Those are photos of polar ice sheet you freaking retard, post a pic of that "wall" around the earth if is real.

no idea ive never actually gotten that far with a true hard core flat earther im 100 percent convinced its just an exercise for them to hone their debating skills. call it trolling but they just find it fun to challenge themselves to think of new and creative arguments.

like i had a freind who was a hard core atheist and he would go on athiest forums posing as a believer in god and debate the shit out of people just to see what he and they could come up with and it reinforced his true athiesism beliefs

Antarctica is the "icy ring/wall" around the world, moron.

I'm going to assume they were extremely idiotic arguments that you'd see as really obvious "strawman" parody arguments that they invent just to easily knock down.

Usually whenever I see someone do this, that's exactly what they do.

I dont know why any of you bother to give these groups attention. In their eyes, that makes them seem validated.

Antarctica is a continent the has been explored for different nations, with bases and flights that cross it. Sorry but facts don't fit your idiotic beliefs.

Someone start a thread of that movie about god or some shit
We need that thread to complete the night

"U.N." flights and bases

Countries have their own bases on it as well...they are used for international puproses.

You can also just visit Antartica, you can plan tourist rides there year round. Cheapest one is like 2k for a few days of a cruise and hike.

Thats not true, you can buy the private flights and go in tours to Antarctica from Argentina, Chile, NZ, etc. I know people that went there.

How do people like you function day to day, being so wrong?

>it's a Cred Forums tries reading science books and feels threatened by the content thread.

hypothetically speaking the area you visit is just one section of the ringed ice wall. i don't actually believe this so don't call me a retard.

The only conspiracy that's actually true is Jewish bankers enslaving the human race and the Holocaust being a hoax. Jews are literally the scourge of humanity for almost 2000 years.

Bait: The Thread

>Why doesn't any photographic evidence of this wall exist?

That's what the satanic zionist U.N. hit squads are for.

Oh thanks for clearing that up.

Wow, really? Thats pretty good!

Don't thank me, thank DR. YAKUB.

Who

Educate yourself, white devil.
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

You need a Chinese guy behind the Jewish guy.

Prime autism