I know I'm a bit late to the party but what were your guys opinion on this film?

I know I'm a bit late to the party but what were your guys opinion on this film?
Like it? Dislike it?
Was Dano crazy or did he really find a Swiss army fart?
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you think he was crazy then you missed the whole point of the movie.

I thought it was a fun movie
Actually made me FEEL something unlike 99% of the shlock that gets made today

Isn't that the whole point of the movie?

He literally was crazy though. Everything up until the end was just a mentally disturbed fever dream to account for the fact that Dano repressed himself to severely unhealthy levels.

That being said, soundtrack was awesome. Andy Hull fucking nails it

The soundtrack made this movie
I sometimes listen to it in the bath
Shit is so cash

pop POPCORN pop POPCORN

this.

>did Dano imagined it?? was it real?
it's the most pleb question that someone can make

Yet you don't attempt to answer it
Pleb

(You)

Pls go back to your bane thread

Dude farts lmao!

>he watched the trailer just to post this comment

I think the trauma of losing everything made Hank lose grip on reality
Thus he started hallucinating seeing manny fart into the distance
Hank more than likely hank will die in the looney bin ;_;

>dude farts
Not seeing what the farts symbolise
Can you BE more pleb

No, i actually started watching this movie, after 30 minutes of continuous farts, and le classic cork, had to turn it off. Couldn't tell if it was meant to be for man children or a serious portrayal of mental illness and desperation, so gave up trying.

Re watched this film the other day
Never realised Hank straight up says he ran away from home at one point
Also I thought they pulled a fight club on me when they called Hank Manny at the end

Literally kek
If you're ADHD allowed you to sit through more than 30 minutes of a film you would have realised this is pure kino
I bet you cook a steak and only eat a third of it you aspie

I be there you eat you're steak medium like some sort of pansy

Daniel Radcliffe's boner compass helps Paul Dano find his way home

You sound like the IMDb synopsis

>If you are ADHD
What did he mean by this?

Perhaps only those of us who are illiterate can tolerate 30 minutes of the same fart joke.

Implying you didn't fall for the bait
Stay salty pleb

Garbage flick for videogame plebs that are too scared to watch real kino/film

Please enlighten me, what is this 'real kino' you speak of?
Inb4 Adam Sandler films

Implying you aren't an illiterate man child.

Enjoy your fart jokes dude lmao.

If you really think this is fart jokes: the movie then you're probably too young to get the movie and have missed the point 100%

>Like it? Dislike it?
8/10. Definitely original.. and weird. Takes the concept of "weird" and puts it into deeper context of absurdity defined by social norms. Soundtrack was beautiful. Visuals were good; surprised that its the same guys who made this
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
Downside is that they used the whole farting things too redundantly. Also, the bear scene climax felt forced. Manny getting saved by harry potter farts from starvation, drowning, bears, and etc.

>Was Dano crazy or did he really find a Swiss army fart?
It's called open interpretation. The fact that he was near that girl's backyard the whole time implies that he was imagining a lot of things. But then again, the fart ending contradicts this. It's a lot like Birdman I guess.

>Thoughts?
Recommended for every lonely faggot in Cred Forums /r9k/ etc.

Not him, but I've seen it and was underwhelmed. Do those who liked it consider it a deep yet funny bro connection? Genuinely interested.

dumb movie

Defies the real \ imaginary dichotomy, unironically.

It's my 2016 MOTY so far, I doubt anything can top it but we'll see

Also, top comf

Mate I'm 30 years old and have seen plenty of movies. I could tolerate the fart joke for a little bit if it was going to end and lead into something else. It dragged on, the exact same fucking fart joke, for a good 30 minutes. Then came the bit where he reached him about life and living etc for 5 minutes, then we get 10 minutes if him spewing up fucking water. There is simply too much of the repetitive shit that kids would laugh at. My son would laugh at this movie ffs.

Yes

Please go back to watching anime with your wife's son and die in a fire while you're at it

"the feels"? /Tv is better than this.

Everything everywhere matteres to everything

Excellent, I was expecting a "wifes son" joke and you didn't disappoint.

Not my point. It's just shit. With bromance or without, you can interpret into it whatever you like.
It's repetitive, non-predictable only in obscenity, drawn-out and kind of awkwardly finished.
Maybe it's because "2016".

>It's repetitive, non-predictable only in obscenity, drawn-out and kind of awkwardly finished.
Congratulations, you got the point.

Misunderstood, I thought you meant that things don't always need to make sense.

>repetitive
>non-predictable
That's like saying 'this steak is rare and well done'

You clearly didn't watch the full film because you didn't get a direct reference to it
Go back, watch the whole thing then maybe come back and discuss it with the grown ups, k?

Ur dumb

I should have written unpredictable. To your comment, the word after was "only", so I feel in safe waters.

I did, because I was in the theater I felt sorry the money I spent so I watched it to the end.

>going to the cinema
Sorry I forgot it was 1950

I'm 22 and I still think fart jokes are the epitome of comedy. Will I ever grow up? I don't know, but I loved this movie.