Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

she

zooey deschanel

not the character, the actress

He was.
>"The (500) Days Of Summer attitude of 'He wants you so bad' seems attractive to some women and men, especially younger ones. But I would encourage anyone who has a crush on my character to watch it again and examine how selfish he is."
>"He develops a mildly delusional obsession over a girl onto whom he projects all these fantasies. He thinks she’ll give his life meaning because he doesn’t care about much else going on in his life."
>"A lot of boys and girls think their lives will have meaning if they find a partner who wants nothing else in life but them," he concluded. "That’s not healthy. That’s falling in love with the idea of a person, not the actual person."

He was. Expected too much while she was clear with him they're only fucking, so he ended up disappointed. It really is that simple, but usually this stuff works the other way around, that's why it's confusing.
Also, for some reason I can't stand Zooey. Something about that type of face, because I can't stand Katy Perry too.

If you've ever fallen out of love or infatuation with someone, you can relate strongly to the bitch even if she isn't the central protagonist. If you haven't, you're always gonna side with JGL. To be frank, no one was right or wrong. It was just a movie about the death of a relationship in a way that happens every day. Probably the worst way, having been on both sides of the fence.

word

Both were assholes in different ways.

Though Summer was the worst then Tom.

This

he was a needy dependent beta so she dumped him

simple as

he also got beat up by another guy in front of her which probably dried her even more

That hurt.

>tfw im going through literally the same thing as tom

):

I'd say she deserves a good hard spanking.

>That’s falling in love with the idea of a person, not the actual person
Love doesn't exist, at least it doesn't exist for women who only choose men who fuck them based off of how much they will gain by letting them put their dick into their vagina.

as much as i hate women and their devious ways Summer told him from the very beginning she wasn't looking for commitment

not with him at least

Go back to r9k, bitter virgin

Hot argument, bro.

>tfw I was
>tfw this movie came out right before breakup
>tfw she looked just like her too
Felt pretty terrible back then.

>watch movie
>Alright, it's a simple story, she's a bitch, he's an asshole, I'm not really following but alright
>The expectation/reality scene

FUCK

JGL for being a pathetic numale that listens to The Smiths

The Jews are in the wrong for manipulating both of them.

So I'm not the only person who finds Smiths the most boring, depressing and dull music ever

Not only that but also the most pretentious, obnoxious and overrated.

Good. I thought there was something wrong with me. Whenever anyone says Smiths are one of their favourite I have to ask how they manage to listen to a whole album without killing themselves.

This is another one of those movies women will never understand.

This is just how men are. We build up pictures in our heads of prospective partners. Women see partners as projects needing to be "fixed". They're natural realists with an optimistic attitude towards change. Men are naturally kind of delusional. We see all the good things in a partner. We see them not as an excuse to fix someone, but to fix ourselves. The problem is, relationships aren't a very good way to fix a person.

I find it utterly, utterly bizarre that when women read this film, they take home the message that men are somehow bad or immoral for seeing their waifus as virtuous and lovely. But I think it runs back to the "he's a fixer upper" attitude. Women feel the need to correct us and our behaviours. Well I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologise for the way my gender is. It's the same phenomenon that explains why generally it's men left in the friendzone as opposed to women. It's kind of weird that women get so mad at this film for explaining a phenomena that only hurts men. Really, what did Summer lose out of this film? She had a fling and moved on. Tom had an existential crisis and got depression.

>tfw so do I
>tfw my name is Tom too
>tfw she looks like a lot Zooey Deschanel (including beautiful light blue eyes)
this fucking movie

yea