SUPERNATURAL SEASON 12

4 More hours boys.
It's a Cred Forums tradition to have supernatural live threads.
I don't give a fuck if tumblr likes it
I do think give a fucking if you think it sucks after season 5
Tonight were gonna whatch some fucking Supernatural.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPrpwrLjRWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah there's a typo in the OP, I don't give a FUCK.
I'm here to wait for supernatural.

is there a dedicated stream for it?

Can this show sink any lower? Let's find out together.

Sam will be kidnapped by some evil woman who is kind of a man of letters but not quite. That's all I know so far.

Calm down faggot.

Some people just aren't interested in seeing how the two main characters fall out and then make up again for the 12th season in a row.

This season gonna be weird. Having Sam kidnapped by some normie slut after fighting Archangels and God's sister seems so shitty desu

>I do think give a fucking if you think

Anyone from here going to live stream it? I've found a site but I would rather watch it with people I love and I love you guys

Oh God,i stopped watching this show ages ago, did they find God?

After the way they resolved the Amara situation, probably not

But then again I said the same thing when Dean killed Death

Ye. It's Chuck

What? Seriously? How come they never noticed ? How did they find out?

he told them he was god

So... what's his deal then?

Remember Dean's amulet that was supposed to detect God? Well God turned it off so he couldn't be found. He just told the boys he was God.

They better keep up the tradition of one-upping the big bad, I expect the next big bad to be Azathoth level powerful, anything else would be regression.

I can't wait for Sam and Dean to get into trouble and call for God to come help them and Chuck just ignores their prayers, because fuck it.

t.jensen

I would be happy if they finish the series here. With God going away for good this time the Earth is up for humans to run. The boys start showing people en masse how to deal with everything Supernatural.

They couldn't really do anything to handle God vs The Darkness other than talk it out. If they go above that it'll be impossible to deal with anything.

if they create something more powerfull than god and the darkness without it beign their progenitor it would really mess up the lore.

What lore are you talking about, Supernatural makes up lore every season. God has a sister in the show.

Oh yeah didn't read properly, obviously God (Chuck) would have to be introduced as not really the end boss, he would just be a creation of a much more powerful God even he wasn't aware of.

i'm talking about Supernaturals lore and how it gets retconned every fucking season

Personally I'm excited for a laid back monster of the week season.
Mary's gonna be some Gillian Anderson level milf eye candy.
It's not that stuff gets retconned, it's just after dealing with lucifer and God things like werewolves and rugarus just shouldn't seem like a threat.
I mean last season same almost died from getting shot, and Dean committed sodoku with pain pills.

Bump.
What the fuck guys 2 hours

Why do you still watching this shit?

It's fun.
Also, bump.

Does TheCW stream the episode live on their website? 30 minutes left and I want to watch it in good quality online.

supernatural died with it's joke episodes

i'll look around for you user

what up bros?

i'm ready for season 12!!

any chance dean has longer hair this season? it would be funny to see sam with short hair and dean with long hair

stream link?

which is exactly why all the promos are like what are you going to do bitch

Isn't it suptv or another one?

Either way my predictions for the next big bad. Reapers. We still haven't met the new Death and Billie is clearly being set up to be a new Cas/Crowley type deal.

How the fuck does anyone like this show? I've tried to watch a few episodes of season 1 because people keep recommending it to me, but it's just so awful.

I've been planning on watching it on tgo-tv it's not great quality but it's going to have to do.

5 minutes!
/r/ the 10 minutes, 5 minutes gifs for the livethread next week

here ya go senpai

Stopped watching after season 5. Does dean get a love interest or something that spans for few seasons?

Does anything they added even line up with stuff in the early seasons?
Or do they Brian Michael Bendis everything

Show is for fags and teenage vaginas

This intro is poo

one mas

Let's get this show on the road.

What is this song?

It's already started? Fuck, what have I missed so far?

dean catching mom up

I love how much Dean has memorized his parents' first meeting.

sam?...
DEAN!?

It's baby Superman--Oh it's just Castiel.

Not much. They did the last season and up to this point recap to classic rock. And just this.

I'm already bored

remember john's journal that the studied all those years? stuff was probably in there.

Dark hair, blue eyed. Wears a suit for his job,

Close enough.

>still watching Justednatural

ASS-TUARY.

they could just resurect their dad and be a complete family again

that is if jefferey isnt to busy bashing glens head in

All I see is dead people and fear.

These people do not have any idea who they have chained up. One half of the most plot armored mother fuckers in existence.

does this bitch seriously not know who she's fucking with?

FUCK yeah, thanks user.

>unironically watching The Walking Pleb over this

We'll they just successfully referenced every time Mary met grown up dean so I'm think they're paying attention.

John is too busy killing minorities on The Walking Dead and making Andrew Lincoln his butt buddy to come back and do Supernatural.

Wouldn't mind it if Sam and Dean's actors had a cameo as Ken and Marco, that would be cool, would AMC be able to afford them?

Dean has 80% of the plot armor, that fucker is a cold war walking.

Im almost certain I heard JDM has a cameo this season

Listen to sam's monologue bro, he's ready to play

This British lady needs to die....horribly.

no seriously, he got tortured by Michael and Lucifer, there isn't a group alive that is going to break him.

Sam can only survive, Dean can not only survive, he can and will kill your whole family, your friends, you, and you in the past.

OP, do you give a fuck? I wonder

I'd kill to live in the bunker. It's really comfy.

>the guy with the highest body count and is supposed to be human turned vader

if sam get's out of those chains, they're all dead.

Sam can only outlast, he has gotten pretty shitty at killing things. For past two seasons you could tried and failed to kill Crowley.

If Sam gets out of the chains, he will go tell Dean and Dean and momma are gonna fuck them all up.

No windows or natural lighting though

Now I want Cas and Mary to go around and figure tech. "And these are cell phones. Sometimes they explode for no reason."

>Having a car moment with your mother while an angel watches from the corner

And then realizing your mom is remembering all the times she banged your father in the backseat....

>Britain can keep monsters out
>But not bombs

I call bullshit.

The bombs were covering up monster killings they couldn't hide.

Brits are so great protecting their little island that they let rest of the world go to shit and do nothing after they wipe out american chapter they do shit so now they come back and torture the people out there saving the world.

These people are so dead

what the fuck is wrong with these psycho cunts?

Why are they torturing Sam again?

probably not, but they can make enemies more complicated than powefull. or maybe chuck was lying and there are more beings like him in a "multiverse"

why is he resisting?

>no monster deaths
>no even during the apocalypse

>our system is so great
>but what about all the people dying everywhere else including world ending shit
>we'll be fine

did anyone catch the intro animation? was it any good?

i think this one was season 10

As an Englishman I found the woman who appeared in the bunker to have the most horrid fake English accent ever, sounds like a mixture of Aussie with Queen's English.

Britain is a tiny island compared to MURRICA
And humans have been on that island for fucking ages.
Makes sense.

jared has ugly toes

She's most likely canadian so they're knockoffs anyway

It was pretty tame. It was a smoldering logo in front of a burning devil's trap.

Reminds me of that old Simpsons joke about painting a horse to look like a cow.

burning men of letters logo.
pretty nice.
i fucked up the recording and had a video player logo so i cropped it a bit

Are Cas and Mary gonna fuck or something?

They think they're going to break his mind now, when he used to spend all his time hunting his other mind selves down and killing them, after having his soul ripped out and burned like a ragdoll by end level beings.

I'm sure any day now they'll break him.

so is the actress playing mary the original actress?

I stopped watching this show after cas became lucifer. It just became to hrs to follow along with who's the bad person and who's the good person and all the gay shit is annoying too and the writers tease it intentionally because the tumblrites eat that shit up

Yes. That's Samantha Smith.

yeah that is their mom. the young hot one was a terrible actress.

that's pretty cool. i like it. thanks user.

>power creep so bad they went from fighting ghosts in the first episodes to defeating satan early in the series, death itself two seasons ago and something as powerful as God last season

just like my japanese animes

>we 'av a prohbluhm
Goddamn right you slag

Dean is about to get nuclear on them.

Dean has a particular set of skills.....

>[

they just fucked up his car and mom, these people want to die

>Dr. Freeman, I assume.

thats already my life

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

imagine telling her 12 years ago that she'd be coming back to play the same character in season 12 again. she'd be more shocked than mary is right now.

How dead are these guys, they fucked up his car, his mom, and muh Sam? All they need to do is fuck up his Cas and his Crowley and talk shit about his dad to really get screwed.

Both brothers have been at times demon or demon like things. Have survived everything short of universe imploding.

Why these people think they can work them over is next level insanity..their deaths are going to be so pretty

These guys don't have weapons to surpass Lucifer, they can't hope to win.

>jessica
Damn, they're referencing a lot of old shit.
This is about to be a comfy throwback season

supernatural knuckle dusters? Well, we've had stranger things on this show.

kek, even bong mol aren't allowed to use guns

>more women power on WB

jesus christ

Mama saved the day!

That whole fight was retarded.

I knew it was going to happen, come on think of their fanbase.

At least they gave them mcguffin

what did she give him? a horse dose of acid?

Yeah true.

>sam slicing his own throat

This bitch should have known Sam would kill himself.

something but I think sam is rusing.

>women power
>get dropped instantly

Kek

Well there's still the main boss bitch

He didn't do shit, little love knick to make her think he did.

he'll get himself out and turn the tables and they'll have a good bitch cry and ask for his help kind of bs

this is sam we're talking about

Tall tales: "you're a brave little soldier"

Seriously.......?

This is the ole strategist Sam back in action. He's gonna spring up and assert his dominance and make her answer the questions!

As we've scene from last season, Sam can lose fucking half of his blood and be fine.

>That choke
This reminds me of
>WHERE'S MY BROTHER?

>not killing her right away

plot armor garbage

both these women have jowels

>Dean and Cass pushing that van
that was goofy as shit

>Keep calm and carry on

lol.

I couldn't help but laugh too.

THA FAMILY BUSINESS

>burning men of letters logo

I really hope this is foreshadowing the destruction of the bunker.

Mom knows shit tho, guess Michael wiped her entire "hunting life"

Can't say that line anymore

Hell i didn't think it was going to be released until the end of this month. is the first episode good guys?

I hope the episode isn't scary. I like the mysterious/detective heavy episodes over the scary shit.

Well fuck
That wasn't over the top at all.
Maybe I'll pick the show back up.

It''s supernatural

girl power bullshit was bad-ish but she got dropped so made up for it a little

sam not killing the main bitch right away is just bad writing, he would know by now to kill her right away, especially being held prisoner. Thats when you know you're forcing a narrative when you leave shit like that in.

>ROWENA
MY DICCC

who is rick springfeild?

Rick Springfield is the new Lucifer
> ok this is going to be a glorious trainwreck

MEGA WHEN?

i liked that episode. i'm psyched for the season.

what are the angels doing? where are they in terms of the story line? are they just going to sit around in heaven and circle jerk each other for eternity?

When will this show end? How far up the power level totem pole does CW and the showrunners think they can go?

God's back so most likely go back to their usual duties of watching and collecting souls.

The original Nick Knight.

Also, you know, a famous singer?

want to give you some inside news?

at least 2 more years. Since they just redid contracts.

(Breaks out in full 80's mode) "You know that I wish I had Jesse's girl. I had Jesse's girl! WHERE CAN I FIND A WOMAN LIKE THAT!?"

i really wish there was a way we could find out information like that

he was a soap opera actor and a singer in the 80s

>tfw whenever Rowena pops up on the screen I go fap to Britney O'conell afterwards

d

so he's a dadrock singer?

>tfw the six pack i bought tonight was skunked

ultimate dadrock singer

he is deano's wet dream

but out of lucifer's we've had so far..will be..subpar no matter how hammy he is.

Pellegrino, Sam/Cas and the guys that were little one offs.. they've already had best lucifers they're going to get

I mean Sam, Dean and everyone involved with them is kind of shit for humanity

I glad they dropped this DBZ garbage

So nobody has a download yet?
i really wanna see that intro in HD

SAM GOOD BOY.
DIN DU NUFFIN

How does Supernatural know how to pander to my redhead fetish so incredibly well? It's magnificent in a way.

wait what? explain. They saved the entire planet and the universe. Literally the universe.

sam and dean are like the U.S. they have to deal with the big problems so it just seems like that. it's easy to sit on the side and blame the good guys for things that happen when they're fighting to help fix shit

can you make a webm of it?

Not shutting the gate to hell. Letting Amara out to murder more and scare god away. Leviathans. Letting Lucy out twice. They save the world after the push it to the brink

as soon as i can find a link. yeah.
ill make one with all 12 too.

Demons and Angels wanted the war, they stopped it and kept everyone alive, anything else is pointless to say.

7 billion people = scoreboard

you can make any individual case you want but world is still going because of them, anything else, bad writing, drama..whatever

They saved them all in the end.

I'll concede the first war from season 1-5 wasn't their fault and they needed to stop it. They did a good job there. Everything afterwards has been a shitshow squarely on their shoulders. So yeah I guess you can pat them on the back for cleaning up their own horrible mistakes though

when will they introduce aliens? im waitin for that shit.

It doesn't matter what you say because they're all alive because of them, multiple times.

Apocalypse, undermining the reason Lucifer wanted the fight in the first place which was more important part of season 11 (God/Luci moments) than all of the darkness stuff in itself.

Dean was ready to snackbar the darkness and if it wasn't from the big talk down, again saving the world.

First sam triple lundie into the hole, then dean going to sacrifice himself.

If the world is still spinning more or less the same and they're all alive to live their lives.. I call that a huge win when you're dealing with forces that are okay with snuffing everything out.

God was like, maybe its her turn this time.

When your creator is like fuck it, let her win..that's worse than any individual fuck up and for you to argue this..you don't watch the show or are an idiot.

Does anyone else wish the show would've stuck to cryptid/ghost slayers?I think I watched up to Season 10? The whole fucking angels and demons and all that shit never should have happened.

Cthulu's not happening. If you're talking about other ayyyyyys there's this great Supernatural spin off called X-files

I wish they actually dealed with more actual Cryptids and didn't go after humans the entire time.

It's always fucking humans.

When they did the shut down heaven/angels fall that's when it went down hill.

dude, cthulu would be perfect

they need to get into some eldritch shit

They never would have had to deal with that dumb garbage if they just let each other die. And now they have a even more god forsaken world with Lucifer ready to fuck it with his devil cock and no Michael to oppose him. Chuck is lame and a faggot though
>If the world is still spinning more or less the same and they're all alive to live their lives.. I call that a huge win when you're dealing with forces that are okay with snuffing everything out.

I dunno. If they keep letting mega demons out to kill cities and shit every year by the time they're in their 40's it should be like demonic Fallout

It would be but they don't got the budget for it. Or the talent to film around it. Unless you want smoke Cthulu

God and his sister are rocking around the universe. Luci is most likely going to end up helping the brothers wipe demons out. He hates them as much or more than humans.

sure they have the budget
>cthulu reincarnates as a human with funny colored eyes
>leads an army of humans in suits
it's perfect

Ok obviously they will use the power of family and Journey to lock him up again although the logical conclusion would be for Lucifer to use demons to fuck earth up beyond recognition and then kill the demons

He fought to save the universe again with dad, I don't think his journey is going to be what you think it is.

Go back and rewatch season 11.

Journey like the band. And I hope to fucking god they don't try to redeem Lucifer cause that would be dumb as hell

I'm not sure it will be redemption persay but it will most likely be a foil for crowley. Or maybe even fighting over control of hell, i'm not sure how they will play it yet

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT
ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
(guitars)

that's cool, thanks.

Don't forget!
>They reveal their true form which is smoke
>But they save the world just in time by sneaking up behind him and stabbing him with the branch of faggopolis!
>Well Sam I guess the reason Cthulu lost was because he never had a family
>CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

i droped when they fought lucifer and the devil and the other angel raped the young one soul

what happened after?

That's already happening. Although I guess Lucifer's hurt from Amara so he's in hell getting demonic bjs till he recovers. And then he'll get put away by something or something

oh is that today? I'm a bong

don't tell me pelligrio is still playing lucy?

lucifer is possessing all of the dead bodies that crowley is tracking. he's not in hell

They just talk about him. We didn't see him

no, he's bouncing vessel to vessel

I think cas-luci was pretty decent, he had pell's mannerisms down perfectly.

so are S&D still under god's protection from arch angels?

God is gone and all archangels are dead except Lucy. So probably not. The writers still have their back though

he did. misha is a gigantic douche irl, but he's a good actor.

probably against big stuff yeah but dumbledorf bitch took a blowtorch to sam's feet, gave him a nice ice bath and used some kind of mind breaker on him.

none of that is lifethreatening so not sure yet

sorry user, no idea how to remove audio streams from webums to post on Cred Forums
so i posted in on /wsg/

oh yeah, that british cow
didn't she shoot him?

why do yanks hate us redcoats so much?

actually they used to like MOL's the problem is they think they can do better than the guys that saved the world while they sat out the big fights.

some how keeping demons from entering the country does shit all for the world and a country six or seven times the size of the UK

it isn't british hate so much

supernatural just doesn't like women in general.

What was that awkward silence when Dean and Mary looked through the car?

Dean figured out where he was made.

>90% of the fanbase is female
>supernatural just doesn't like women in general

why is mary always in a fucking nightie?

is it like Ghost where whatever clothes you die in, you're stuck like that forever?

I call it Supergod.

They love female fans, they hate women on the show, which is why they kill them off so much. It is literally a running joke if you see a woman on the show, she will die soon after.

They do not want them to get in way of their fujo, slashfiction shit.

Because fangirls flip their shit when it looks like any woman might get close to Sam or Dean

Or if you watch Dragonball Super

Black God

>chuck's dad is a black tranny named shasta

can anyone remove the audio from it and post it here?

Christ season 12 started tonight, time fucking flies when it comes to Supernatural

Supernatrual has a large female fanbase, and of that portion of females you have alot of nutters and shippers....ALOT

Basically every time a female charachter is written in that even makes a slight budge towards Sam, Dean, or Cas and they go nuts, with shit ranging from write in and email campaigns to have said female killed as brutally as possible to hambeasts stalking said actresses at conventions

yea those fucking cunts being all high and mighty and shit.

watched the new episode brehs feels so good to have the boys back. great kickoff to the new season

And yet boring ass Amara go a whole season before she got out

I liked teen Amara, she was pretty qt

It'll be a small miracle if she doesn't come back for a one off episode and end up getting killed

I mean aside from Sam gf/dog he got after Dean went to hell and Deans gf/son after Sam went in the cage there really isn't a high survivablity threshold for females on the show.

You can argue for the Sheriff and her girls but inevitably they'll all end up killed in one episode for drama

I wanted to like Amara and I feel like a lot of people did too. It's too bad her entire personality was "has a power level of 9000 and hates god >:("

How would the power levels in Supernatural be ranked?

oh fuck, oh crap

I cannot be doing with that fake accent for this entire season, it'll drive me fucking nuts.

I was obsessed with this show up until Season 5 and Kripke left. Ended up only making it half into Season 7 before dropping the show. Is it worth picking up again? Also, I have a question. I know Mary comes back, and I think that's because the brothers had a favor from God?, but since they know their dad better than their mom, wouldn't it make more sense for them to pick John? The person they know better?

>dat feel when you'll never get a handie from adult Amaras old man hands

she had her moments, real problem is how do you top a big bad like Amara, its all really down hill from there
>inb4 Dick Roman and Lucifer team up and find a time machine

>Chuck - Vegeta
>Amara - Goku
>Lucifer - Gohan
>Cas - Krillin
>Sam - Bulma
>Dean - Chi Chi

>Micheal - Yamcha
>Raphael - Radditz

>Gabriel - Yajirobe

> real problem is how do you top a big bad like Amara, its all really down hill from there
By making a not shit villain. Sam and Dean are human so mundane shit still gives them trouble. I mean I hope this isn't fucking DBZ

when will they fight pepe?

its only a matter of time before awakens from the poo poo verse and starts pissing and shitting on everyone.

Imagine if instead of retarded angel/devil/leviathan enemies each season they made the show into a comfy procedural, where they drive around in their car all over the country, meeting various people, solving supernatural phenomena before getting into their car and moving on

The guy that plays john literally became top of the ticket tier actor. They just couldn't afford him anymore.

Why wont they just let it die?

They literally brought back a character that has been dead since the FIRST episode.

Most inflated ratings out of any show? It's like, a 7.5 at best, probably a 7.0 realistically.

you guys are retarded

dean sam > death > amara > god > crowley > angels > demons

should have brought back bobby tbqh not this dumb whore

atleast it wasn't camel face

Shouldn't sam and dean be whis and beerus?

I'm sure Bobby will be back as a ghost angel for another episode user

i just realized we made it through an entire live thread + 2 hours without any.. HER fags.

nice.

you are watching.. NBC

bing bong bing

If they weren't just normies now then yes. They barely did shit last season

this

Who's camel face?

Surely you don't mean...

>camel face

Better than whatever garbage they're shitting out right now. They don't have the budget to have GODS and armageddon and shit.

Two people punching each other in a forest isn't armageddon.

Yes that's who he means that thing is stupid and disgusting

you gotta use your imagination

>mfw got an anti possession tattoo after I finished season 5
>season 6 onwards

please be lying

If I wanted to use my imagination I'd read a book.

they don't work
crowley proved that on Kevin's mom

I feel like that is one of the only acceptable tatoos to get of something in pop culture
>Nice hidden place on your chest
>Looks neat if a chick sees it
>Not flashy

If you wanna look like a Satanist, sure.

>where's that tattoo from user
>it's from a show which is only popular because people on tumblr like to imagine the two main characters gayfuck each other, cool right haha

>arguing with a horde of vaginas.

user pls

pls be my bf

>brand self
>anti possession
hueheuhe

oh bro..I hope you're trolling..that is swtor tier bad luck.

Not buffguy, but I'm actually playing SWTOR right now.

i seen that pic before

plus no one this fit browses tv

i told my girlfriend it reminds me to not let demons like drink and drugs overcome me

nope, i can take another now but that's the only one I have already

girlfriend likes it though so...but honestly

>mfw the shows direction

only because they removed the tattoo moron, they literally held her down and burned it off her arm so they could possess her

yeah
it doesn't do shit

are you stupid or just pretending to be retarded

how is that bad luck?

>not being a satanist
he literally did nothing wrong

I can't believe this show is still on the air. I dropped it during Season 8, but every now and then I consider picking it back up. Am I missing anything?

nah it's me

>buy bike chain
>thief brakes it
>steals bike
didn't do shit

Tbh, it isn't that bad.

the newest content/videos have been top tier, I agree.

eh honestly I guess you're right, it basically looks like tribal ink in a way

the show changed massively from where/when he got the tat and sucks ass in comparison

Few good episodes every season. I wish I could remember any of them though.

bruh

thats not you, timestamp me then

i mean you can literally see the posts

how hard is it to believe i got this tattoo

this was the picture I showed the girl who did it for me as well, no shame

Honestly I want a season where the FBI have finally figured out what's going on with the supernatural shit and have put together an x-files like team that roam the country in pairs hunting monsters and fucking with hunters, all while being completely unaware of whatever universe threatening event is happening that season

We could get a duo that know all about dean and sam and cross paths with them at various cases and are maximum cocky douchebags. Like they'd show up with fancy tech that kills the monster of the week in a second, and they'd constantly make fun of Sam and Dean's pathetic attempts at impersonating FBI agents

CW marketers in this thread please email this to the writers for season 13

just timestamp it

can't remember which episode but they meet a fan of Chucks books and she has the same tat on her ass..?

How homosexual did she think you were?

Some kind of publisher, I think.

that is literally what this season is about, british cunt wants to re-setup MOL in america.

she asked if i had a girlfriend, might have been because i was topless the entire time or just making light conversation

although i browse /fit which adds at least +10 to my homo stat

Nah. British cultists aren't FBI Chads, but they help segway to them from all the God shit

I noticed in her speech about how britain has the supernatural under control, that she forgot to mention that britain is an island the size of a postage stamp

also, didn't S&D go to scotland after season 5 to burn Crowleys bones?
they didn't interfere with that at all?

i'm dieing of laughter

Shush now little bird, no plot holes here. Only retcons

>thinking they remember their own lore

Reapers used to be their own species, now they're angels.

They give no fucks.

I guess we'll see. Last time feds got involved, Lilith burned them to death.

The idea I guess is that when demons wiped out America's Mol, they cut the connects between government/society and supernatural

Whatever happened to saying "Christo" to make demons flinch?

Well she just Says they don't have anything supernatural on their island, but there's no way that's true.

demons went from being season big baddies to cannon fodder

didn't they make some glasses that show thing's true form, like how angels and demons see things?
they made them to kill a hellhound I believe

they never reuse stuff like that, but they seem to have an infinite number of angel blades

that was never a thing, their pig latin was more about being a threat

but once they started backflipping demons post season 8 they basically said fuck it

I mean Cas is like a high level angel and shit and those knuckles beat the shit out of him. Apparently they just have end game weapons capable of fighting shit nobody has seen as long as our species has been around just laying in Englands basement.

That shit might have been real useful like 10 years ago when they were fighting armies of unkillable mooks but fuck it

Cas gets hamsandwiched by dykey the bellend

Only the most powerful demons could escape hell in the earlier seasons, but now they let literally anyone out.

No plot holes here. :^)

and whilst I'm rambling

remember how demons, humans, everyone was afraid of angels in season 4-5?
remember when Dean punched Castiel in 'the room' and he hurt his hand? Cas never even flinched.
How do you go from angels being mythical (even in the supernatural universe) badass soldiers to being complete wimps now

first they wrote it off like
>Cas is helping the Winchesters
>so he loses his powers
>Then he gets them back!!
>Then he dies
>Then he gets revived!!
>Then he goes crazy
>Then he loses his grace
>Then he gets it back

at least they used to explain why cas was such a wuss most of the time. Now they don't even bother.

Brass knuckles had anti-plot armor runes on them. But even they weren't enough to save her from the old "stabbed in the back by the unconcious person" tactic

i think nearly every show goes through this stuff, i remember buffy had her powers change per episode to suit the monsters she was fighting against

Magic runes that can bitch slap a tier 2 being around

They just had those laying around. A group of humans had a weapon capable of hurting an angel. Something that demons used to shit themselves over.

Demons which scare humans still.

I called that the second mary was knocked out
as I'm sure most of you did too

>there are people on this board who don't think season 11 was the best season.

This show is kino, deal with it plebs.

To be fair we still don't know how competent these MOL are. They could have set out to create a weapon capable of subduing angels after they fell from heaven and littered the earth

Granted brass knuckles seem like an odd choice, and it appears rule of cool trumps angel super strength and speed so yeah that's bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=IPrpwrLjRWc

it is bullshit. Nothing humans can make should be able to do shit to Cas. Chuck suped up his favorite non-son. Twice.

Seriously Cas has had more get out of jail cards than either of the brothers.

I was a bit triggered fucking Cas was being held back by that brit bitch

the banishing sigil or the brass knuckles?

the redcoats are 2 for 2

this, those shitty knuckles should have exploded coming into contact with his fist.

Next they're going to tell us they're enocian blood runes forged into metal somehow. A language humanity didn't even knew existed.

Casey had to drive back to the bunker instead of teleporting, so maybe he's just not 100% right now for whatever reason that I'm sure was mentioned at some point a couple of seasons ago

No, the episode that reintroduced Chuck was the best season. Everything else was just prologue, and a really shitty follow-up.

like there won't be some special weapon (that the british men of letters know about or have) that can destroy lucifer. maybe they'll find one of chuck's old jagrags and it'll have enough "juice" to take out lucifer?

wake me up when they reference adam

>the episode from the Impala's point of view
>that moment when you realise that Lucifer is back
>that whole exchange between Lucifer and Sam
>Lucifer taking over Cas
>All those old throwback monster of the week episodes
>An actual villain
It's the best season, even before Chuck

>whatever reason that I'm sure was mentioned at some point a couple of seasons ago

metatron nerfed all the angels via "the fall", and when castiel got his grace back you could see damaged/broken feathers on the shadow on the wall, so basically he's just as nerfed as all the regular/fallen angels are.... tho last season they didnt really show/emtion if all the rank and file angels back in heaven nowadays have restored their powers.

but hey at least castiel isn't a grace junkie for another one of those ~3-10 episode "conditions" that occasionally happen to characters (you know, how "the year of the deanmon" ended up being like 2-3 episodes and then presto! he's cured and human again and etc.

>an actual villain
Nigga please

OFFICIAL SEASON RANKINGS

>LITERALLY GOD TIER
5, 11

>DEMIGOD TIER
3, 4, 10

>ARCHANGEL TIER
1, 2, 9

>ANGEL TIER
6, 8

>MEAT SUIT TIER

DISPUTE THIS YOU CAN’T

Cas has been crippled so many times before though
He was probably more powerful before he was upgraded after Chuck brought him back the first time.

After he defies heaven, and I'm probably forgetting a few;
>cut off from heaven, can't heal people
>powers dissipate after the angels go (turns human)
>memory wiped after killed by leviathans
>goes crazy from Lucifer's torture
>Metatron steals his grace (turns human)
>Possessed by Lucifer

Can't wait to see how he's nerfed by the British MOL.
Formulaic is an understatement.