Why doesn't J. C. get more work?

Why doesn't J. C. get more work?

He played Jesus in a Mel Gibson movie. That's enough to ruin career in Hollyjews

Someone needs to...resurrect his career.

>This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this?

Who was he talking about? Did he mean the Jews?

POI was on was for over 100 episodes so he's got that sweet syndication money coming in now

Conservative and non-Jewish

Pretty much this. Even though I don't buy into the le Jews meme, the critical mauling it got (and continues to get) has had the same effect.

He was pretty great as Edmond Dantes in The Count of Monte Cristo desu

Not saying the Jews control the globe and there's some Illuminati conspiracy or anything but it's pretty clear that Hollywood is run by Jews

Remember when Gary Oldman said Mel shouldn't have talked shit about the Jews because they own Hollywood and then he had to scrape about on his knees to get any more roles?

Yeah his "apology" was based though. It fact that most of the major studios were founded by Jewish people, I just don't think the influence runs as deep as gets talked about, certainly not these days.

>I just don't think the influence runs as deep as gets talked about, certainly not these days.

Maybe not

Mel got officially un-blacklisted after all

He has such a pleasant voice.

And face.

No homo.

And the greenest eye you can get lost in.

No homo

I've never heard anyone pull the "I'm too Christian to get regular work in Hollywood!" card that wasn't either a mediocre actor or a pain in the ass to work with.

I liked him in PoI, though.

did he though? he can only get work on small projects and who knows if The Revenge of Jesus will get made

That shoot in High Crimes

Probably playing Jesus doomed his carrer

I think I saw some Hollywood Reporter thing claiming he's no longer banned

money talks in hollywood.

>Being a catholic in Jewywood

Shame though, the man is a great actor.

>scrape

lol it was more ironic and tongue-in-cheek