How do you stretch a 128 page book into a 5-part movie?

How do you stretch a 128 page book into a 5-part movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPJ2wnQ3s30&list=PL7371E36E3CA34140&index=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time for Hollywood to have a hard reset

Creating a new story. It's not an adaptation of the book. The book is descriptions of magical creatures, the movie is about the guy that wrote them.

It's easy to do that when you so desperately want to revive your guaranteed cash cow

I hope it fails.

Holy shit

Can't be mad though, it's our fault
Us Cred Forums fags and anyone with taste torrent/stream all the movies we watch so there's only demand for 5 part shitty franchises

Ask Peter Jackson

>How do you stretch a 128 page book into a 5-part movie?

money

like this!

I don't think it will make it to five, I really haven't seen much hype for this thing.

I think its gonna be another chapter in the ever-growing book of movies that make some money but not enough to satisfy the studio

It's not really based on the book.

And holy shit are they milking the cow. This is going to be worse than The Hobbit. There'll be so much pandering. Screencap this.

It'll be tough for the writers, not everyone can write gripping stories and characters and worlds. I hope they really focus on fleshing out the Harry Potter universe.

Harry Potter movies had a great way of progressing the plot through interesting scenes that captured the unique world.

is there anything this gook won't do?

>I hope they really focus on fleshing out the Harry Potter universe.

Yeah about as much as the prequels fleshed out the SW universe.

Make a decent film.

What a little bitch wand. Why is his wand so small?

If they do this, I'm not even watching the first one.

bravo kev!
bravo!

Big phallic symbols of power aren't allowed for white males. It's a throwback to his tranny act.

Wasn't Kate Upton supposed to be in this?

The only movies Cred Forums ever talks about are mainstream blockbusters. We are the normies.

I hope they use more medieval folk type music, I loved the music in HP.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPJ2wnQ3s30&list=PL7371E36E3CA34140&index=10

This