"DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO": the movie

>"DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO": the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White Guilt: The Motion Picture

>DUDE, HE GETS SAVED BY A WHITE GUY LMAO

I'm getting sick of these cancerous leftist kile movies like 12 years a nigger and django unchained.

Only 1% of White Families back then owned slaves.

When will we get films about the enslavement of white people by Africans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

This was actually pretty kino. I could've done without the generic Zimmer score and some of the """artistic""" fade shots though, and that piss filter color grading that all historical films seem to use. But the acting was pretty top notch and it was rife with emotion. Not as good as Shame, better than Hunger.

>Not liking the
>I AM A MAN! scene
Dude. It's like you hate movies.

great thread, quality discussion

Back you go!

>Cred Forums gets triggered by movies with black people in them: the thread

thanks reddit!

kys lefticunt

anyone else think this film is weirdly comfy?

god damn i wish i could live on a 19th century southern plantation

>Only 1% of White Families back then owned slaves.
lol, maybe if you factor in the northern states where slavery was illegal

I mean, I WILL SURVIVE. I WILL NOT FALL!

reminder lincoln wanted to ship all the niggers back to africa

absolute shame the south ruined it

The only problem I had with this movie is how they portray bendydick cuminhersnatch's character. It feels like they go out of their way to make a sympathetic white slaveowner seem less sympathetic.

>Only 1% of White Families back then owned slaves
So that means there shouldn't be slave movies. It doesn't change the fact that there were millions of slaves.

>Only 1% of White Families back then owned slaves.
That means the movie is about one of those families in the 1%.

No it means that 99% of white families did notnown slaves and the white guilt narrative pushed by leftists and kiles is fucking stupid. Also the repatriation movement is beyond retarded.

The whole point of the film is that he would sell others into slavery just to be free, and his guilt at the end of what he had to do to get free equals that of the ugliness of men that kept him in chains in the first place, especially Fassbender.

>film depicts a single instance of something
>DUDE THE FILM IS GENERALIZING LMAO

The south ruined everything. First they brought over a bunch of blacks to keep as slaves; but they didn't treat them like normal slaves, they used all these weird BDSM-looking cages and shit because they were fucking insane. Then all the local white people couldn't get fucking jobs because all the agriculture labor was taken up by slaves. Then the south had to be their own special snowflakes and get bonus treatment from the north in order to get them to join the union, then they ended up seceding anyway and dragged the country into its bloodiest war. And now the slave population is permanently stuck here and they use up all our resources and money to sit around and shoot each other and make our cities generally unlivable.

The history of the American south is a history of compound failure

except that number is completely pulled out of your ass. the majority of slaves were owned by 1% of slaveowners, but ~30% of families in the south owned at least one slave.

Plenty of white americans are the descendants of recent immigrants too. The percentage of white people who are descended from someone who actually owned slaves is ridiculously small. Why else do you think they came up with the "w-w-well all white people benefit from the system that slavery created!!!!" narrative?

wait what?

Why does Cred Forums spergs out about this movie when not all white people get demonized, truth is he gets saved and taken care of by white people why are you so angry?

dixiecunts get mad when you point this out

they racemixed the most

they couldn't advance their industry beyond picking cotton and tobacco

thanks to them we are stuck with 42 million of these subhumans

secession should have happened the opposite way. the south should have never been admitted to the union

>BBC: The movie

>Only 1% of White Families back then owned slaves
What point is this supposed to make?

I will never own Lupita Inthecongo anf forcibly whip her after shameful sex

$100 says OP has never seen this movie in his life

>The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves. Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

>Brad Pitt was a producer
>Makes himself the only nice, reasonable white guy
What a douche.

It's up to the individual if they feel guilt. The movie isn't made to make people feel guilty, but you probably think it is anyway.

I dunno its just a phase, PC kids on Twitter have anti-PC thinking of white genocide and impressionable 16 year olds and 40 year olds who are like 16 all think its true and so they want to rage against it and point it out everywhere. They all share statistics that supposedly prove all of these beliefs and then these stats spread around all the same kind of people and fester.

Of course the SJW thing is real and I am not denying that but I just think that is a different set of 16 year olds, not a true intentional intent to wipe out anyones race.

Nobody actually thinks anybody who portrays a racist is racist, obviously it's acting and it has no effect on who does the best in the movie.

wow, you found a slavery apologist intentionally misrepresenting statistical data. look at the census numbers. back then most families had more than one person.

When did Cred Forums become second Cred Forums?

free black families in the south also owned black slaves massively inflatung the number idiot

I have no fucking clue, the flood gates of that shithole has been blown harder than Clinton by Lewinsky

It's amazing the logical hoops stormfags will jump through to justify their made up beliefs. Even if every single black family in the south owned slaves you'd still be off by 15%.

When you started being a faggy namefag

>newobserveronline
right

Please don't be Cred Forums bait.

Is this true?
If so, I just learned something new.

>free black families in the south also owned black slaves massively inflatung the number idiot

How could we forget the significant rich black southern plantage owners and families percentage of slave owners?

Did you think this through before you shat that out?

Try to find a reliable source proving that even 0.1% of slaves in America worked for the many southern rich black families, massively inflating the numbers, and I will shut up.

we're talking about white families in the south owning at least one slave

it wasn't 25 percent leftist faggot

you also count free black families many of which owned black slaves

Why do you assume that the movie was made due to white guilt? Is it completely out of the realm of possibility that they just wanted to tell a story?

Kill yourselves neckbeard

go back to lebbit and drown yourself

t. Jamal

good goy

no agenda at all

Nkce strawman.

I'm saying your statistic is misleading as it includes free black families owning slaves as well.

>yourselves
Are you implying he has multiple personalities, or are you just retarded?

Give us a credible source before throwing out slurs and made-up numbers.

And I'm not talking about a shitty blog where some dude is obsessed with "the truth of the wealthy black overrepresentation of cotton-plantage ownerships with ties to Israel", but facts.

Or is that too much to ask, hitlerjugend?

Give me the percent of whites in the south owning slaves that doesn't include free blacks owning slaves.

>WHITES AREN'T EVIL U DUMB NIGGERS AND KIKES: The Thread

Are you going to argue against my point? I don't give a shit about this movie one way or the other, but calling shill around every corner makes you look retarded.

>lefticunt

fucking actually castrate yourself you fucking slime

So fucking true.

Cred Forums BTFO

yes, yes, well done Cred Forums, HOWEVER

>they show white people were enslaved too and a white man saves him

Yeah Lincoln wanted to send them back. People like to imagine that he was some pure anti-racist figure but really he was just pissed the south were being retards and wanted the blackies out

I can't do that. I can't prove that 50 % of all slave owners in southern America weren't transgender phillipinos either. I'm not claiming that I can, because those sort of statistics weren't carried out back then.

What we do know is that "a free negro" could not be in the higher classes in society. What we do know is that "a free negro" was not going to become rich anytime soon. What conclusion we can draw from this, is that "a free negro" would most likely NOT find himself in any position to be able to afford slaves, and what we can guess is that the number of instances when this actually happened, despite circumstances is NOT massively inflating the statistics.

is it reddits fault nobody likes you neckbeards?

But it was a good movie.

>Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

Idiot.

This.

Jesus, it's sad.

This

Except what the hell are you talking about for the color grading shot?