Simpson jokes you never got

>Simpson jokes you never got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVJpe1qbfb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_about_Adolf_Hitler's_death#Alleged_escape_to_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA
youtube.com/watch?v=YMBu2eFIHXg
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ffaTv4ajg
youtube.com/watch?v=J2eud_tEIj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because Bort isn't a common name, but two people in the store happen to have it.

It's a latin dutch joke, Referring to the necessity of assassinating matt groening.

When homer gets all embarrased about calling Bart's teacher 'Krandall' instead of krabapple

Still don't get it

The A fell off, groening is trying to tell viewers to kill unborn fetuses

is your name bort op?

It's Hitler. Alive.

inb4 sneeds feed and seed

youtube.com/watch?v=QVJpe1qbfb0

wtf I hate cartoons now?

Jfk had numbered cars like such

No, my wife's son is also named Bort

>el homo

The joke is that they always have one that's close to your name but never the one you fucking want

is the joke that it will be hard for homer to put the cereal and milk into the bowl, now that is aflame?

homer (the yellow man in the picture) is attempting to prepare food. Since he is not that proficient a cook, the meal he's making is one of the most simple dishes you might think of, namely a bowl of cereal (the box on the left). Often people add milk to cereal, to alleviate the dryness of the wheat-based nutrient, and to add a serving of calcium to the breakfast meal. Since the instructions are easy to follow (one fills the bowl with cereal to satisfaction, and then adds a portion of milk), there is little one expects to go wrong in the proceedings. Homer however, is portrayed as a clumsy character, which is drawn into hyperbole here by implying that he somehow managed to make the seemingly harmless dish combust into flames, to comedic effect.

This is the dumbest fucking meme. Sure, let's discuss obscure/bad Simpsons jokes but why always lead with this one which has been explained a thousand times and is not very funny or hard to understand in the first place. It's not so much the OP as half the thread is devoted to reexplaiming the joke. It's all so tiresome.

It's clearly facetious.

I didn't even remember that joke from the episode and didn't get why everyone quoted that shit all the time like it's hilarious. Saw it in context recently and still not sure I get it.

It's funny because Homer cares so much about this trivial shit that you'd think he wouldn't care about and that wouldn't even have come up much? I guess? Maybe also that that's more important to him than Krabappel supposedly having sex in the school or whatever?

Simpsons has done variations on like all of the above jokes but that specific joke feels awkwardly handled to me. Maybe I'm just autistic

This thread again.

i never got this one

Actually posting a good one for a change.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_about_Adolf_Hitler's_death#Alleged_escape_to_Argentina

>"Chuck's Feed & Seed"

?

>mfw

:o ~

U cunt

why did everyone freak out when homer put the hat on

replying with a good simpson's gag
>There he is, seat 3F!

If you respond to those things, you're an idiot and should stick to facebook.

My mother just died and I don't want to put up with this shit. Fuck off. For real.

Where did this meme come from?

he is a white man

Goddamn

But that doesn't rhyme.

I hope your mother dies in her sleep anyway.

Fucking hell

can't even

"Chuck's fucks and sucks" does

But why would there be a fuck and suck store in the a rural area where conservative Christian values rule supreme?

Exactly why they had to change it.

I always thought this was a double.

uncommon name over common.

someone at the plate factory was asked to abort or wanted to abort a kid and that was the name put down as a plate.

It's stupid, this is no Borts period

10/10

Like 90% of Simpson "jokes."

Does anyone even laugh at the Simpsons? I feel like every joke is just a dumb tame dad gag. Humor for 50s suburban white America.

is the point of these threads that the jokes are lazy?

the explanation is always like
>wacky thing happens
>you wouldn't expect that to happen IRL!!

Sn(eed)'s F(eed) & S(eed)
Ch)uck)'s F(uck) & S(uck)

Pretty lame and unfunny joke if that's what it is.

that's probably one of the better Simpson's jokes desu

I don't agree "desu".

fuk u

です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です です

but why would a farm supply store have fuck and suck in the title

You're stuck here forever

He is very obviously yellow you fucking autistic cunt

gud

What was it?

Reading some of these i am certain that some people here are genuinely as thick as shit.

I wanna respond to some of these posts but I have no idea what's real and what's shitposting...
Fuck, I hate this board.

God dammit.

Do you even have to ask? It was probably cp... or gore... or cp gore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA

Still don't get it

"senpai" "desu" famalamadingdong

HAHAHAHA SO BUTTHURT COS YOU DIDNT GET IT HAHAHA

Probably the Zimbabwe-poster striking once again

Is this an abortion joke?

Itchy and scratchy referring to a hideous method of abortion?

Or is it referring to the fact that Itchy and Scratchy Land has just been bought?

It was literally just "Chuck's" before. He changed it to Sneed and listed their major products (seed and feed) to clear up questions about what they were selling. I guess the joke is that it's hard to tell what a place is selling when its just named after a person.

"Joe's"
"Sammy's"
"McDonald's"

Because it makes no sense for a white person to be Rastafarian, which is what he's implying by wearing that hat.

Add to that thev badge/sticker and he just looks like a out of touch moron

Because it wasn't a farm store before hand, it was a whore house.

The jokes not only that the place used to be something lewd (based on the rhyme), but that the sole reason it because a farm store was to keep the rhyme when it got a new owner.

BORT?

I'm guessing these are all meant to be ironic. "Hurr i never got this obvious joke someone explain lulz".

This is the only Simpson's joke i never got.
"'I'm the first non-brazillian character to travel backwards through time". Apparently Matt doesn't get it either.

Calm down, friend. It's just not a very funny joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMBu2eFIHXg
Was everyone retarded? playing tighten up as a one man band is fucking epic

>wow a 50's nostalgia cafe

Literally, what was the joke here?

perhaps it's a deliberately random phrase designed to keep us guessing. my guess is, i don't give that much of a shit to want to research it.

I hate myself for knowing the origin of this reaction image

moar posts like this

this confuses the american

But how do we know that it was still the (Sn)Ch***'s F*** & S*** format? It's nice that some people have reasoned out a possible result, but we cannot confirm that was the intended line of thought of the writers and joke. Pure assumptions here.

This was funnier than the actual joke 10/10

Also checked

Except the old name wasn't "Chuck's Fuck and Suck." It was just Chuck's, like the sign says.

rofl

The joke here is that the name rhymes which is a interesting coincidence considering that the store was bought from a person called Chuck.

Lots of Nazis (most notably Goebbals) ran off to South America.

So the reasoning was maybe Hitler snuck off there as well. Truth is we'll never know for certain as the Soviets didn't take photos and just cremated him.

I still don't think you understand it. The goal was to sneak a dirty joke past the censors. It's humorous because it's subversive.

Comedy is about words that sound dirty but aren't, like "mukluk".

>(most notably Goebbals)
What?

Goebbal Gobbal One of Us

Oh, I get it.

It's not funny. Not in the least bit.

Thanks user

Cartoons are never consistant to reality

They talk about inconsistencies in cartoons and how it doesn't really matter in the end because they're just cartoons.

Similar one:
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ffaTv4ajg

For the same reason bleeding heart college students get upset over "cultural appropriation". The badge is just a lame sounding catchphrase that tries to sound cool, and Homer of course thinks it's cool because he's lame.

I have a ball. Perhaps you would like to bounce it.

What is the joke here?

Whoops looks like it got away from you.

>Eugene & Rusty

Still no clue.

>Soviets didn't take photos

it was a female corps

They were hipsters.

The joke isn't funny. Get over it.

But what did they do to gain a reputation?

Really makes you think

it doesn't say "formerly Chuck's Fuck & Suck" it just says "formerly Chuck's" which implies that it was "Chuck's Feed & Seed"

it's a shit joke that falls apart the second you think about.

That's not even the joke, it's what edgy idiots think it is and frequently congratulate themselves on for being so clever as to get it. The joke is nothing more than it being slightly absurd that Chuck sold his feed and seed to a guy who's name rhymes perfectly with the shopname.

No, don't you get it. It's a brilliant joke because it implies a dirty word, and the censors didn't notice or care. That's funny, and you're an idiot if you can't see the emperor's new clothes.

Their alternative and new-wave tendencies shocked the small-town sensibilities of Springfield's residents.

"Formerly Chuck's" means the place used to be called just "Chuck's."

Now it's Sneed's Feed & Seed, which I guess is funny because it rhymes? Not really my sense of humor. Kind juvenile if you ask me.

Humour is subjective mate.

but that joke sucks even worse

True. I suppose it's funny if you're in middle school and giggle at cusses. If you're a stupid kid, it's a hilarious joke.

> doesn't get joke
> gets joke explained to him
> "OH YEAH YOU'RE ALL DELUSIONAL"

>see picture
>think "Oh my"
god dam it

Why would a seed and feed shop be called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck" anyways? That doesn't make a bit of sense.

damn who knew the simpsons was checking our privilege decades before it was popular

>person doesn't like joke
>"you just don't get it"
How's middle school treating you, champ?

This thread is literally about jokes you never got

>nuts and gum
Whoa a blowjob joke in the Simpsons? Ha that's so hilarious! How did they get away with that?

>this thread is all about me
Correct. Everything is about me. The world revolves around me.

ahh, but that's why the joke is so funny. They deceived the censors yet again!

I do not understand.

>focusing on the nuts and gum portion

think you both may be retarded

Yeah, the censors never saw that Nuts and Gums joke. Slipped it right past them. Very funny stuff.

Hey user, put your GUMS on these NUTS (if you know what I mean).

No you dont understand user. The beauty of the joke is that it's a subversive and dirty and they snuck it past the censors!

"You" in the second person sense, you fucking retard

Those Simpsons writers are real absolute madmen.

>"You" in the second person sense, you fucking retard
You don't know what "second person" means.

Fuck, you're right about that. I was thinking of the "generic you"

You talking to me?

Reply or your mom dies

Oh my God. It's not supposed to be this mind altering, next level joke. Clearly the intention is that the punchline is Chuck's Fuck and Suck. That's not to say the store was called that, it's just a subtle little way of putting it in your head, in a subtle little joke.

I am honestly shocked some of you even have the mental cognition to type of a keyboard at times.

It's alleged that the remaining nazi's burned his body not the soviets... Unless i'm mistaken the soviets only know this because they discovered fuel(what would fuel be doing outside a bunker) and burned up shit and the accounts of hitler's apparent suicide

Why are you posting a meatball on a fork?

>clearly the intention
Do you have a single fact that back that you besides you not getting the actual joke?

>white
>hes clearly yellow

This is obviously the joke, I didn't get it before someone explained it. But I am shocked at the stupidity in this thread, I hope you people don't breed. "But it doesn't say chucks suck and fuck" how did multiple people get through typing that thought out without how realizing how stupid that is. Why doesn't it say chucks fuck and suck is because THATS THE JOKE, also it airs on fox that's why you rarely hear ANYONE on the Simpsons talking about sucking and fucking. Its a clever dirty joke they got around the censors.

>getting this annoyed about a shit episode

youtube.com/watch?v=J2eud_tEIj8

Supposedly they found the skull fragment with a bullet hole in and kept it hidden because they wanted to circulate the story about him taking a pill (like a weak woman) instead of shooting himself (like a man). I

I only just learned the fragment is from a woman.

>Maybe

There's no doubt, user. I'll pray for you

In English, doc?

I'll never understand this

I'm glad you were denied your quads, faggot

Based

Bazonga

>LOOK MOM! I'M BEING A SHILLARYTARD ON THE INTERNET!

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

That's enough, Mr. Data

>homer (the yellow man in the picture)
why this made me laugh hard

reddit

>Drumpfcuck's hurt fee fees

these shillary memes are sad to look at

Don't cry user, there's always next election

You're the oil that keeps this wheel turning user

No, they changed it when Sneed took over, idiot

>Fox News - Clinton 4+

Wtf how did Shillary manage to infiltrate such a fair and balanced news organization?

hello, "nerd virgin"

this is the single most autistic thread i have ever seen in my life
how do you people function

aww :( im sorry

no

Later in the episode a worker at the theme park orders more Bort license plates because they ran out.

couldn't you make your own mims

who is the blonde girl supposed to be a 12 year old abused by the clintons?

irony friend

Haha I get it. The joke is that he's actually yellow

I never got it either, I remember asking my friends at school the next day and neither did they. Both kids in class named Bort shrugged it off like it was perplexing too. I remember the following thanksgiving my cousin Bort thought it was for asian countries to laugh at, like it means something in their lanuage. My roommate in college was named Bort and he got name license plates like every birthday, he had a collection of them.

Some times simpsons fails I guess.