What are his best quotes?

What are his best quotes?
he has a good one that ryhmes but I can't recall how it goes, with monster mash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiHnqv098LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"So anyway Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his allegiance to the Graveyard Smash."

Makes me cackle every time.

Also 'or whether he's just being plain ol' silly', layered over the shot of Palpatine falling over the back of his chair.

So the "urban market" once stoly my TV so i know that they like movies.

>120 minutes

>STOP ASKING ME WHO I AM!

"In Jedi, we even got to see the first Jew in Star Wars."

I hope this channel works out for him in the long-run because he's not going to have any other job in films.

>I'M MAKIN MY REVIEW SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING FAC--
>So anyway...

i distinctly remember seeing that edit for the first time back in december 2009 and falling in love with RLM

>TAFT YOU FUCK

>the Star Wars prequels didn't ruin my childhood
>fucking POLIO did

HE WAS NOT SPACE JESUS

jesus im so sorry for putting you in this review i know you didnt like the movie lord you told me

>"So anyway Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his allegiance to the Graveyard Smash."

Mike will never top this.

TSHI

>Trust me
>How could you not trust this face?

Newest one was garbage. No structure analysis.

"if you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

may this never get old

i better see a (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) underneath this mods

>So anyway Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his allegiance to the Graveyard Smash."

this. cracks me up every single time

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?!

it had 10/10 jokes though

>I mean a black guy who doesn't want to shoot his gun? Come on.

>Ya see, a guy named William Shakesman once said, "Brevity is the soul of wit"
>That just means don't waste my time!

Also, it's not really a quote, but I always laugh when he intentionally refers to Jango as "Boba Fett," simply because I know he's trying to trigger the autism of Star Wars fans

>Obi-Wan: He went in there to hide, not to run
>"How did you know that? Hey... I asked you a question. I said how did you know that? Did you read the script too? Hey, what's that on the ground over there? Is that the scrip-

are we all deliberately ignoring the new re:view episode in favor of plinkett quote thread #8563

>I think it's hard to be disappointed any more when your expectations are so low they're right next to fucking dinosaur bones
>If you ask me, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi should have been combined to form a new character, called Obi-Wan Kenobi.
>Even Ray Charles could see that coming, and he doesn't know anything about Star Wars
>hhmmmmm I'd like to fuck my cat

Those quotes and when he starts tallying Anakin's traits and gets to "has a creepy skeletor hand" always make me bust up.

That's the only one I see being reposted and the only one I can recall.

>>Even Ray Charles could see that coming, and he doesn't know anything about Star Wars
I don't remember this at all but it's gold

Yes.

>Admiral Bone-To-Pick and
>wait, what's that? Is that the script? Did you read the script too?

Not a repost but i loved his ending quote

>"And could somebody please tell JJ Abrams that you can't see other planets unless they are in your own solar system?!"
>"I want some factual science in my story about space wizards, light-sabers and giant planet-killing machines."

i think the hardest i ever laughed in any of his review is about 16:22 in his star trek review where he says "they took the mildest character traits and....EEEEELEEECTRRIIIFFFIIIEDDDD THEM"

youtube.com/watch?v=RiHnqv098LY

>P as in Penis, that's right.

I left a package in Vietnam once.

It was called....... Pho Whang Chu? Chang Chu Wong? Wong Tin Coom? Whatever I think the napalm got him.

His Star Trek V commentary was gold the whole way through.

>Otherwise known as birth control

>in fact after star wars, star trek and the olsen twin's movies its my favorite series to masturbate to.

RIP Anton Yelchin.

Is that Beyonce? WGHAT

>let's do what I do best: Ejaculate blood in to a storm drain

As someone who hasn't watched Star Trek in 15 years, and never seen any of the movies, what do I need for the best experience of that commentary?

>The only way to really describe it is to imagine if someone has dumped out five separate puzzles into a pile on the floor, mixed them all up, and told you to put them all back together in one hour, or they were going to stuff you into an old refrigerator filled with flesh-eating cockroaches.
>WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?
>FIFTY-NINE MINUTES!!

Literally all I know about ST beyond the main character names I know from Mike constantly talking about them. Just watch it, they're great

No

I don't know why, but the hardest I laughed at Plinkett was in Baby's Day Out, when he tried to explain the physics of the gorilla squeezing the guy's head off. I nearly fell off my chair. The timing of the cut-off was perfect.

He offers intricate details about the set, costumes, characters, actor interviews wrapped up with his normal comedic shtick. Just find a stream of Star Trek V somewhere and dive in.

>"So i watched this movie with a group of cheerleaders and we all agreed that if they kept quiet i would let them go."

the four letter "nah i'm just kidding it's.." bit gets me every time as well as OP quote

It's
>they all agreed that if I let them go they wouldn't tell nobody.

>AND THEN YODA TELLS OBI-WAN TO TALK TO QUI-GON'S GHOST?!?
>[canned laughter]

Fuck this thread. It's making me wanna watch them for the 6th time.

Also, the new review was fine, even if it didn't touch anything from TFA. I enjoyed it.

>You bought your clothes at the Portly Gentleman Used Clothing Store!
> I KNOW IT BECAUSE I SOLD IT TO YOUUUUU

>in Jedi we also got to see the first Jew in Star Wars

>Fifteeeeeeen minutes

Oui, oui, Padme. And then let me BLEEP in your EXPLETIVE while I CENSORED. Ho ho ho!

I really like the

>THATS WHAT SHE SAID! TEEHEE
>hey you can't say that!

>If they made a movie about my dead wife appearing at the foot of my bed at the middle of the night whispering "Revenge, revenge" it wouldn't be called "Dollar Store Cashier Wife", it'd be called "Fuck Off, Ghost!"

"FUCK YOU RICK BERMAN. you ruined this too? wait... that isn't rick berman. what is it with ricks?"

"How would you rape the millennium falcon? I KNOW I'VE DONE IT!"

"I asked a group of Cheerleaders and they said they would tell me if I let them go."

>Anakin acts like a complete fucking retard.
>Wait can I still say retard?
>Anakin acts like an exceptional individual.

I liked the one where he talks about throwing his therapist out the window

It's not really a Plinkett quote but I always find the "Is that a giant frozen margarita dispenser" funny

>59 MINUTES!