/got/ general

previous Our time has finally come.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/
reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/
youtube.com/watch?v=dxbMcy6noes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Ramsay

arya x jon when

Next season, lad.

JON MARRYING DANY ON S8 IS CONFIRMED
TYRION IS THE ULTIMATE HAND
EDGY UNDERAGE NAYSAYERS BTFO

10 bucks says Arya kills Dany and Tyrion sits on the throne in the end.

Arya kills Dany so nothing keeps her from Jon. Pottery.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>That new filming spoiler

Anonymous 10/13/16(Thu)18:33:59 No.75287642 ▶
DAVOS MEETS DANY AND HE IS WITH BRIENNE

THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOME SHIT WHERE HE SAYS HE SERVED STANNIS AND BRIENNE KILLED STANNIS BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER NOW TO JOIN DANY TO JONS SIDE
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING TO DAVOS GOD DAMN KIKES

You ready for Jon to fug his mini-me/mother-lookalike?

So glad this cunt got re caster with based Tiger babe

And Sophie continues to be blonde and her and Maisie continue to "publicly" hang out much more than they usually do

Stark reunion incoming.

Maisie even changed her twitter banner(?) to this.

One of them's gonna die, and it's not Maisie.

>2 actresses on the same show are friends

what do they mean by this?

A fan made her that earlier today, so she used it.

Feels weird even giving her attention, like you're posting tweets from some random nobody account

Meera kills both of them for conspiring against the rightful king

Based Jon thread, thank you OP.

It's weird because while we know they hang out, they've been seen together and posting a lot more shit (and so a lot more people know they're hanging out) than they ever have before.

Which combined with Sophie's statement about people hanging out more now cause this is their last chance, sets off alarms.

The fan that pointed it out didn't even make it, she just found it and brought it to Maisie's attention.

But still weird that she'd decide to make it her banner

Right. Because a mechanic from Swindon is sooo much more priveleged than an actress from the most popular show on television.

NORTH AND SOUTH UNITE BITCHES. JONERYS SHIPPING SOON.

>As we’ve discussed before, we have reason to believe that Italica will be playing the part of the Dragonpit in season 7. For the non-ASOIAF readers, the Dragonpit is more or less what it sounds like- a ruined, old building near King’s Landing that once housed dragons, for previous generations of Targaryens. We shared a report in August that Daenerys would be appearing at the Dragonpit in season 7.

>Today, we received a spoiler update from a reliable source confirming that Daenerys will be at the Dragonpit, and that she’ll be meeting with several familiar characters there. In addition to Dany’s trusted allies such as Missandei, she’ll be meeting with characters from other storylines. And that’s where it gets really good. Our source tells us that Daenerys will have at least one scene where she’s speaking with Davos Seaworth and Brienne of Tarth.

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/

Kit and Emilia are also friends irl so the chemistry is gonna be off the charts.

jonsa vs jonarya vs jonerys

War of The Three Ships

You have gotta be kidding me....... What a big cliche joke, Fatman you have no right to ever criticize Tolkein again.

Not really. Maisie has been interacting with twitter fans a lot lately.

My god will you people ever stop over analyzing everything. It's not "weird" that she made it her header, there's no secret message, and it doesn't mean anything. She thought it was a funny picture and used it. That's literally it. I know occams razor is no fun but

Yes, LATELY, which is weird for her and even she admits it

They could marry but still not have some kind of passionate romance. Imagine them being very awkward around each other and not ever coming to love the other one. It's all for politics.

SHE'S DEAD

It'll also be awkward when Dany asks Jon to have bastards or marry a second woman cause she's infertile

>marry a second woman
Well they do have dragons again.

validation or decapitation, my friend

decent thread

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come

>she went through her entire bullshit journey just to be killed off. Nothing was learned and nothing that transpired will matter.

Her life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
that struts and frets hher hour upon the stage
and then is heard no more: it is a tale
told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing.

CLASSIC D&D

The question then becomes what woman can Dany trust won't kill her once they've had a son by Jon and Dany's the only thing in their way?

And what woman would trust Dany enough to not fear Dany would kill them and take their son or other children?

Missandei?

>muh rightful king muh rightful kween

As much of a hack GRRM is, he's not a Tolkien or JK Rowling level hack. One(both) of them is going to die. If you think this story has a happy ending then you haven't been paying attention.

Someone highborn, who can help unite the kingdoms. Maybe someone from the Reach since they have a power vacuum. Or Yara of course

Well Dany's not fit to breed and had a vision of her dying to reunite with Drogon and Rhaegal so it might be her.

But no one said their marriage or union is gonna last.

What's important is which ship(s) will happen and which will survive

Yara could be a good third in their nonmonogamy, bats for girls and boys. Too bad she'll die so Theon can man up and Jon would probably hate her.

Any eligible young Hightower or Redwyne maidens? Or maybe one of Randyl's daughters? Jon could do worse than being Sam's brother-in-law

>in b4 we get the opposite of the Stannis speech "I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle.." from Tyrion to Davos

>I defeated your 'king", when he tried to attack Kingslanding to usurp the throne. Ramsay held Winterfell against the armies of Stannis for a year, before crushing him. Brienne executed him, justice for Renly's murder.

>Tell me, Davos Turncloak, what good has Stannis done, that we should remember him?

Emilia is incredibly mediocre. She's too average looking a woman and too average an actress to leave an impression. She's not beautiful and sexy like Carice and she's not an ugly little troll like Maisie or the frog bitch. Her acting isn't atrocious like Sibel but not notable like Lena. If she was completely edited out of the show and replaced with any random extra via green screen technology, the quality of the show would not suffer or improve.

How does one person manage to be so boring? Even her stand in is better looking. That has got to be humiliating.

>t.white actress who could've banked millions if she wasn't a retarded SJW and shittalking israel

She's so fucking stupid she doesn't realize that - if she stopped being retarded - she would be more "privileged" than 99% of the "cis straight white men".

B R A N
S T A R K

You ready for Jon/Arya, bros?

>Any eligible young Hightower or Redwyne maidens? Or maybe one of Randyl's daughters? Jon could do worse than being Sam's brother-in-law
There are a few, I think the Hightowers would probably inherit the Reach (though there are still Tyrell relatives in the books and in the show). I don't think the show would go into that kind of stuff though, too "complicated".

Why did LF have Ros killed when he could have kept her as a sex slave?

Are there any HEMA fedorists out there on /got/ that can answer this question I have with regard to some or the swords on GoT? I always notice it looking at Longclaw, particularly in OP's pic, but why are so many of the swords on GoT triangular in shape? I used to do fencing in high school and college, and as a result have come in contact with a lot of "real" cruciform swords, but all of them were fairly uniform in width until the pointy end. Why is Longclaw, and a lot of the GoT swords different? Like, they start off wide and narrow out along the length of the blade like a really long and skinny isosceles triangle. Is that historically accurate, and/or does it serve some purpose?

Why didn't they just cut Ser Dontos and kill her off instead?

Then bringing in the Reach through marriage is tough in the show.

Margaery mentioned a female cousin but we never saw her so she might as well be dead or stopped existing like Trystane's previously implied older siblings.

Only young highborn girls left are Arya, Talla, Yara, Snakes and Sansa.

Why didn't they keep her alive and make her fSansa?

Tits would distract anyone from noticing she's too old

Will the butthurt from the losing ships be anywhere near the level of narusaku or ichiruki shippers?

I can't wait for the collective shitfest once Sansa ends up winning the ironbowl and everyone else dies instead of her.

Fucking fanfiction fuckkkkk I hate them!!!!!!

And people would follow a woman and specifically her why exactly?

Unless she's carrying Jon's child, she gets nothing

>jonsa vs jonarya vs jonerys

I don't think ever planned to Jon and Danny to happen desu

What you are describing is a sword having a more intense distal taper, which can shift the weight of the sword down to the hands. I imagine it was a stylistic choice rather than a practical choice to design got swords this way.

Literally the only interesting thing about Sansa is her womb.

The Starks survived through the she-wolves of winterfell. I could see it happening again. Leading doesn't really matter after the fight/the story is over

>Sansa gets killed off

source pls. she is my thronesfu

>Jon dies never finding out is real parentage

It was still a male Stark from a male Stark that inherited during the She-wolves shit and the women were fighting each other

Leading totally fucking matter after the fight/story is over because this isn't some fucking fairy tale that George is going for., there's no happily ever after or "all was well" just because the main plot and section of history we're following is over.

She needs to be carrying Jon's child if she wants that throne or she gets nothing.

Fuck Kubo.

not gonna spoonfeed a sansatard.
get a better waifu.

Jon is a double bastard. He gets nothing but death or sit on a throne he won't want.

Also, bittersweet.

The direwolves need to reproduce.
Nymeria is the only female direwolf.
Ghost still lives and Nymeria only heeds to Ghost.
GRRM originally intended for Jon/Arya.
Ygritte reminded Jon of Arya and Gendry reminded Arya of Jon.
1+1=2

Or he gets rights to that throne cause legitimized or polygamy is given the a-okay, then death but his seed is quickening in someone's womb. Bitter and sweet.

It also sets things up so you can easily imagine another shaky succession war, bitter, but just sweet enough that you can imagine it'll be possible to prevent a war too.

You realize Jon is only a 'Stark' through his mother's blood, right? If Sansa has a male son, he'd come first than Jon in line of succession since Ned > Lyanna.

>there's no proof that she's gonna get killed off but im a butthurt maisiefag so ill keep spreading rumors in /got/ generals

ftfy buddy :)

Based D&D even killed Summer and Shaggydog just so there's no confusion and there can be no other choice.

We're talking about the iron throne >ironbowl

Polygamy hasn't being practiced by the Targs since they joined the faith, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Jon getting the throne cleanly isn't going to happen

Oh, failed to notice, my mistake. Do people really think Sansa will sit the IT alone?? She could get it marrying Aegon or Jon, but never by herself

>Polygamy hasn't being practiced by the Targs since they joined the faith, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It indeed hasn't.

>Jon getting the throne cleanly isn't going to happen

Didn't say it would. Just gave the two ways it could happen, but neither one is gonna be clean since both are predicated on people believing he's Rhaegar's son in the first place

Will warg a group of two dozen ravens which foreshadows him warging an army of wights. Desu

He obviously has a thing for highborn ladies. Plus he had access to a different whore every night so I doubt he gave a fuck.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel batter, sesnafag

I'm sure some sansafags out there want her to cause "she knows southern politics and how to play the game"

But most want her to also have a knightly husband that's brave, gentle, sweet, knows how to fuck, eat pussy and worships her so they like pairing her with Jon to get the best of both worlds or the least get the North even though that's Bran's.

>he shipped ichiruki

Your tears were delicious.

I don't think Bran wants the North. It's between Jon, Sansa, Rickon and, a huge maybe, Arya.

When will sansa and/or jonfags give it up with this retarded meme that has no textual evidence to support other than your own thinly veiled wishful thinking

North is Bran's by right and by all the laws of gods and men.

And no one wants Lady Bolton Lannister for their Queen, they've made that clear while the book has Robb disinheriting her and North wouldn't want to follow Tyrion, since he's Sansa's husband, even if the will never comes out.

reddit.com/user/awayforthelads/

some guy who claims to have connections to the show

basically if what he outline is correct, D&D and GRRM are the biggest fucking hacks in the history of television

I don't believe him personally

The only person who actively seems to WANT it is sansa so this is retarded. Kys

Why the fuck are you faggots still watching this garbage. There's no good characters left

I think it's full of shit too, but D&D are clearly heading in a fanservice-fanfiction.

>Jon and Dany fall in love

>Sansa has LF executed

What makes this guy's leaks sound more plausible is that he clearly has a limited knowledge of the books and sounds like he parroting things second hand.

When you are going to argue instead of accuse without reason?

I say Sansa because she actually wants Winterfell and George wrote her "rebuilding it" and defending as well. It could be just that scene, a foreshadowing or her desires turn to ashes.

Jon, as well, always wanted Winterfell, and still struggles with the feeling. When he plan to save Arya, it wasn't only about her, but WF and the Starks. So I see hhim dying on the NW, as King in the North or in the iron throne.

Bran's storyline doesn't support him as a leader of Winterfell, that's why I don't think he'll get it even though it is his right.

I don't know what Jeyne has to do with what we are discussing, but do you

So Kelly C's gonna burn everyone and take the throne right?

>His true name is Aegon Targaryan.

Rhaegar was an ass, but that's really something if true

Seems like too happy of a season, the show usually comes out bleaker than the books actually do, but you never know.

I think he is confusing Aemon/Aegon, the plebit guy is only superficially aware of the books, or the show even.

Post yfw D&D give him the name Aegon

>Bran's storyline doesn't support him as a leader of Winterfell, that's why I don't think he'll get it even though it is his right.

It being his by rights means you have to factor in that IF, a big IF, he has sons (as unlikely as it is since Ned said he'd never have kids or lay with a woman but branfags will tell you Ned's not a maester, Bran's too young to know for sure, he can hold his bowels so his dick might work, etc.) whoever leads Winterfell instead of him has a lot to worry about because those kids might easily not take the same views as their father and cause war.

>I don't know what Jeyne has to do with what we are discussing, but do you

I said nothing about Jeyne, what are you talking about?

They might be into pandering but these "leaks" seem much too early and much too bullshit even by D&D standards

2 tru

Nobody will care if Bran's bastard show up. He'll need an army and connections to support him. And, lbh, the only children Bran will sire will have Hodor's dna

The scripts are already written

>After an ill advised attack on Kings Landing, Jon realises that what he needs to do is provide proof of the Undead Army. So he takes the Hound, Beric, Thoros and Tormund (yes, it's another VERY fast hike north in Westoros, they like those in the show) to capture an Undead. They succeed, but Thoros bites it, and Dany has to come to the rescue at the last minute - during the battle the Night's King kills Viserion as well, so it's a costly affair.

>They take the Undead to Kings Landing, after organising a parlay with the Lannisters, and fairly shake up Cersei (now pregnant again) and Jaime when they 'kill' the undead in the Dragonpit in front of her, but it still tries to kill her. She realises that all the stories of her youth are true, and it scares the shit out of her.

>Ultimately though she 'agrees' to send a force to the north, but once Dany, Jon and their gang leave she tells Jaime she's going to let the Undead army thin out her enemies for her.

all seem like D&D fanfiction

Let's place bets on the awkward D&D sex scene that would result from all of this.
Betting 20$ on the Jaime/Cersei pregnancy scene

>Tyrion and Jon get a few nice scenes together, where Tyrion tries to persuade Jon that Dany is good for Westerns, and also where they reflect on where they've come from and where they are now.

>Theon literally jumps overboard when Euron has a knife at Yara's neck. He's rescued by some of the Iron Born but they've finally lost all respect for him. He's a shell again for most of the season. He does have a small reunion scene with Jon, who says that what Theon did for Sansa is the only reason he's not dead.

>Dany and Jon go back to Dragonstone to discuss tactics in the war against the undead. After that they sail for the North, and on the journey make love for the first time.

>He does get a raven in Ep 5 telling him that the others are back. He's glad, but hasn't time to think about it.

>Cersei agrees to an armistice while they all fight the Undead, but she's bullshitting Dany. Dany and Jon are expecting thousands of Lannisters to be marching north as they go with the Unsullied to Eastwatch, but they aren't coming. Cersei is hoping the Undead grind down her enemies. Either way, she wants only one army to fight, not to fight the Undead and then fight the combined forces of the Dothraki and the North and the Wildlings.

Not bastard, trueborn son.

And he can get an army or connections just growing up in the North, distinguishing himself in combat, and by pressing that it's bullshit that, presumably, Sansa's or Arya's kids that are matrilineally Starks ruling the North instead of him.

Succession is a messy game and it'd be easy in this case to take advantage.

>Night's King kills Viserion as well, so it's a costly affair.

It should've been Drogon.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Drogon makes it until Daenerys dies for sure.

Scripts might already be written but when was the last time we ever got leaks of this extent this early?

It's bullshit, all of it.

>Not bastard, trueborn son.

Bran will have to marry someone for that.

>Sansa's or Arya's kids that are matrilineally Starks ruling the North instead of him.

They will probably be beloved, unless they have a rotten personality

>Viserious will die at the Night King's hand and be reborn as his mount.

>Bran will have to marry someone for that.

He can, his paralysis makes stuff a crapshoot so he probably won't be able to get the most highborn House's daughters, but he could still probably get one.

>They will probably be beloved, unless they have a rotten personality

which is a crapshoot and still leaves things up to chance too much. No one needs another Blackfyre or House Greystark incident

Even the characters still alive may as well be dead. Tyrion will never do anything interesting again nor will Arya or literally anybody not Jon or Kelly

What sets off my bullshit meter most is that he never mentions Howland Reed.

D&D gives a shit about Howland Reed?

Lol holy shit. I can tell you some chunks of that leak I know for a fact to be true. I don't know about all of it. But some of it like theon jumping overboard and viserion definitely is.

Thanks, senpai. I appreciate your answer.

How do you know for a fact?

Tell the retarded that decided Viserion's death that I'm coming for his head

A lot of it sets off my bullshit meter besides that.

Like Cersei being allowed to live at all or getting pregnant again.

Or going beyond the Wall to capture a wight to bring all the way back South.

>George wrote her "rebuilding it"
Oh fuck off. She made a snow castle, stop reading into everything so much, reddit. If anyone has been foreshadowed to "rebuild" winterfell it's bran, and you'd have to be a fucking sandrafag to deny that.

>How do you know for a fact?

Cause his mom's cousin's second cousin's father's wife's son works for nintendo

You took rebuilding too literally, I meant as in the author has show her taking care of Winterfell as a possible clue to her future. I also don't believe she'll slay any giant.

And bran doesn't want winterfell? Are you dumb as a box of rocks or can you just admit you skipped his chapters? Bran loves winterfell and is constantly mourning over its loss. Nobody understands the castle the way he does, including jon and sansa. And bran is incredibly prideful when it comes to his status as a stark, reread (or just read) the scene in ACOK when he rides into the hall on his horse. He also referred to himself as robbs heir before he died and it was only after his death and the burning of winterfell that bran started questioning his inheritance. The idea that he doesn't want winterfell is literally made up by sansafags and jonautists.

>I waifu the shittiest character of all time because I'm mentally challenged just like her so I can relate
ftfy

Do you want me to give more details about viserions death? Because I can.

Not that user, but yes. I like reading all types of leak, fake or real.

What the fuck happened to this series? Everything has been turning to shit since they left the books behind, and they're forcing this medieval Jesus prophesy down our throats even though it's supposed to be a low fantasy series.

You'd need to read Bran's chapters with a blindfold to come to concluse Bran wants and is pursing WF in any way whatsoever in the future. He may help it, as will probably all Stark kids, but he isn't trying to go back as its leader, doesn't desire to go back as its leader.

>do you want me to give more fake details

kys

I say memes and fanservice ruined this show

dany brings her three dragons beyond the wall with a bunch of others (the hound, BWB, jon, other people i cant remember) and they burn the wights for while until the night king fucking shanks viserion in the neck with a spear, viserion goes down in the lake, everyone flees.

next time you see viserion its kind of through brans pov when he flies a flock of ravens north of the wall to alert tormund and edd (i think) that the white walkers are coming, wight viserion is now being ridden by the night king, and you can guess what happens next

bran wants his home back. you're stupid as hell not to understand that. And if the duty of being lord of winterfell fell onto his shoulders he WOULD take it because he loves winterfell and he loves being a stark and he knows its his right. he wouldnt be a pussy bitch like you all pretend he would and pass it off to one of his siblings for absolutely no logical reason at all.

Viserion didn't deserve it.

JUSTICE for Viserion.

He was pure, pure.

Knowing this show Dany will get six more dragons after Viserion because MOTHER OF DRAGONS REEE

bronn almost kills drogon and jaime almost kills dany earlier in the season too but meme magic plot armor saves them

so i am shipping jon ravaging sansa's arse

yes

What happens in Winterfell when it comes to Sansa vs Jon and what happens and how do people react because of Jon's parentage?

Arya survived getting gutted so I assume having a womb makes you blade proof

also i just want to add bran is at winterfell when he sends the ravens to eastwatch which i thought was really weird because how the fuck did they get up there that fast

Duty did fell on his shoulders, and he went to pursue something else (aka his powers/knowledge). Bran could have tried to contact Jon, for them to get WF back.

>bran wants his home back.

He loves it as much as the others, that doesn't mean that his path is leading him there as its head. How can you read Bran's chapters and expect him to lead a mundane life now? His third eye has opened, he won't sit and entertain people as Winterfell's host as he did in the past (as Robb's substitute). That life he left behind and won't go back to.

You accuse me of being a Jonfag, a Sansafag, a ~Sandra stan for Lady Bolton (who, Jeyne Poole?), yet you misread the character progression and true hints for Bran's future, expects him to be less than he is. Being the Lord of Winterfell is nothing in this story. Bran is special, he'll get more than that out of life. He won't be a soldier, won't be a Lord, and won't father children

because television depends on viewers for revenue and your average GOT watcher likes CGI dragons, messiahs, martyrs, and romance.

This is what happens when a series gets close to the end, the writers and producers have to beg for $$$ so they resort to cheap gimmicks to keep their bosses and pleb audiences happy.

What happens to Missandei/Grey Worm's torrid love affair? Tell me, I need to know

i dont know anything about sansa or arya's storylines sorry

What's happening in the scene with big tittied redhead?

Do Jon and Dany really bone? Are D&D that craven?

No, just no. Also, please take that shit to Cred Forums.

She licks the stump or the man cunt if they carved him one

according to leaks, she is Alys Karstark

I thought that was Sophie from the thumbnail

But then I saw "her" face

So whose storylines do you know that we can check against spoilers and set pics we know?

I was hoping for scissoring. Disappointing.

What's the dumbest plot point you know about?

I bet you also believed that user(s) from Cred Forums that had "leaks" from "the set"

fucking faggot.

I don't think so. The only thing that could have come close is if the had never revealed who's Jon's parents were.

I think you mean according to speculation

>Duty did fell on his shoulders, and he went to pursue something else (aka his powers/knowledge). Bran could have tried to contact Jon, for them to get WF back.

oh god this goes beyond stupidity into the realm of intentionally misinterpreting events.

Bran didnt "go" to "pursue" something else as if he got tired of his current job and wanted to make a career change, but you know that.

Bran didnt contact Jon A. because that scene at crasters never fucking happened in the books and B. because Jojen and the Raven were constantly telling him that he had a destiny to fulfill beyond the wall and going to find the raven was literally him putting the destiny of the world before his own desires to see jon again, but we can twist that into a bad thing if you want to i guess

reminder

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

Oh, I'd breed Bran just fine.

Post your Bran mpreg fanfic you cum faggot

most of dany's because she gets so fucking much to do. a lot of jons. some of brans and eurons. a bunch of others. i saw someone spoiled something on here yesterday and pretended like they were "speculating" but it was a real scene too.

what does Cred Forums think of stannis?

Rightful king of the seven kingdoms, or a foreign bastard with no right to the throne?

please answer these

D&D made him a cartoonishly evil buffoon . He may as well had a laugh track

jorah goes to winterfell and joins team jonfag

Does Jon leave Winterfell early on in season 7?

i dont know how early it is but id assume it has to be sooner rather than later based on the amount of traveling he does this season

Not that guy but he says the leaker from reddit knows a lot of what he knows, and he says Jon leaves in episode 2-3 and gives control to Sansa as Lady of Winterfell.

So does he have make love to Dany on a boat?

>he says the leaker from reddit

he who

FAKE AS FUCK

Why does anybody care about Jon?

if you say so

Earlier in the thread the guy from this thread says about the leak from reddit >I can tell you some chunks of that leak I know for a fact to be true. I don't know about all of it. But some of it like theon jumping overboard and viserion definitely is.

Jon = Gary Stu
Dany = Mary Sue

why is there no racism in asoiaf, except for the wights, obviously if trump becomes president they will milk this the wall analogies and wights as mexicans. but aside from that:

why nobody calls bravosi fucking niggers? why nobody calls dornishmen fucking indian paki turkroaches. not literally, just have so other asoiaf word for it.

why grrm is afraid of using racism in his books? he tackles shit like religion, rape, and war, but why not racism? I smell something bigger here, and that ain't fat fucks smelly farts

What's being filmed right now with Dany in Belfast and what's about to be filmed in Spain that requires all those extras and those castles?

I'd accept it if he came up with his own slurs.

>that scene at crasters never fucking happened in the books

I wasn't talking about that scene. But have a nice day, showfag

I think I'm going to stop watch the series. The Jon/Dany alliance is too fucking predictable.

i dont know what youre referring to in regards to dany in belfast, if theres set pics i might be able to place it

the castle they were installing those battlements at is definitely dragonstone though

They have some form of discrimination but not that type of racism. Dornishmen are stereotyped as with sheep like the Welsh are stereotyped as, Northmen are barbarians to a lot of people, there's a lot of stuff like that.

>Tolkien
>a hack
Are you legally retarded

Does LF even fuck anyone or is he saving it for Salsa

Reminder that Emilia's stand in is better looking than her

Tolkien got inspo from others as well. He was good at world building, that's it. His writing is as mediocre as George's.

>She just sort of disappears from the story after bringing Bran to Winterfell. She leaves to go back to her family home.

fuck this gay show

Please she looks like trailer trash and I bet she's dumber than a box of rocks

>i saw someone spoiled something on here yesterday and pretended like they were "speculating" but it was a real scene too.

What was the speculation?

eh, shes pretty but not cute like emilia

>Arya kills LF
Good. Good. And she sees Nymeria. As an Arya fan, I enjoy this fanservice.
I wonder why Gendry is only in two episodes.

>Meera goes home and Howland Reed is never introduced

Okay yes, I agree with that. But I think calling him a hack is a little harsh. Especially when you consider that he didn't even write LOTR to be anything, he was doing it for himself mainly and it blew up.

so same user who was spoiling stuff earlier in the thread and i just looked at that reddit guys link, they clearly know more than i do but fact checking some of it against the stuff that i do know, its all accurate so i assume the rest of it is accurate to

How do you not know anything about Arya's storyline?

daily reminder that white walkers will win, I know you fucks will not believe me, but they will win. this is the true end game

all the white men will be killed, only the white women who will willingly give their bodies to the white walkers will survive. all the white women who will refuse (which is none, all white women will give their bodies willingly, basically begging white walkers to take them as their wife's, but some women obviously can't have kids so they will be killed, or just solved to slavery in the rest of the known world) night king will ensure the future of the white walkers race. as for the other races, they will either accept westeros as the "white walkers" land or DIE. night king is not interested in the rest of the known world but he will ensure that the rest of the known world will be purged from the white men. REMEMBER. THE WHOLE PURPOSE of white walker was to purge WHITE MEN. they will complete that mission. they will. Only men, white woman will stay for babymachines purposes. dornishmen, yi ti, any other races than white will have to obey to this.and they will, they know they can't fuck with night king, besides, protecting white men is not worth it. all the white women that will somehow escape to the rest of the known will have to breed with other races. the white race will be exterminated. and the known world will finally live in harmony. that's the real grrm endgame. you have to blind not to see this

>Arya and Sansa get along
>Jon never sees Arya
I'm disappointed.

i dont see the whole season, i dont understand how this reddit person got to read the entire script like they're making it sound, but to me it sounds pretty accurate

That's what Jon/Arya tards deserve.

So Jon/Dany fucking is confirmed?

How do we know you and the reddit guy aren't the same guy and bullshitting?

user who posted the reddit link here. It would be weird if somehow talking about him summoned him here.

He could be a poster who's a regular here and previously trolled those answers on reddit.

Nu male cuck and SJW tumblrina, like pottery.

Ozgefag for example made two bs reddit posts to back up the bullshit he then kept spouting here and on reddit

>no blog posts for 7 days

Does it mean TWoW is nearing completion, lads?

No, he'll be too depressed from the Giants and Jets losing and that Jets guy who'll be out for the season

i'm not the same person. I actually just direct messaged him to ask him about the stuff I dont have any knowledge of but he somehow does.

No, it means he's still reeling from both the Jets and the Giants losing.

He says that he knows one of the writers, hence his limited knowledge of the series. He says Jon's real name is Aegon, which can't be right.

tfw no red woman to fug.

If thats true and really did get his info from a writer he's a retard for openly revealing it.

this comment exchange
though its not really gendry vs the polar bear, but he is there

You could literally be lying right now about not being the same dude. I also find it funny that both you and him are awake and he immediately responded to you when he hasn't visibly been active in days

He didnt respond to me

thanks senpai

Oh i get it you think was me responding to myself, thats a different user

Isaac
>still in school -- gets A's
>is saving money for college to attain a phd "in something"
>enjoys physics
>practices piano -- teacher even says he's good
>said to spend hours talking to fans, even just lone ones he meets on the street
>gives his fans hugs
>is all around pleasant to be around
>is a qt
>is pure
>has yet to be a chav or slut like sophie or maisie or any of the other young actors
Is Isaac a literal angel?

yes

Then I misinterpreted the user that responded to you.

Either way, you could be him and most likely are lying. Like ozgefag but more deliberate and detailed

Is the Hound the meme character that fights off a white bear with a hammer?

no it is gendry with the hammer, but the hound is there too, and he has to ~overcome his fear of thoros and berric's fire swords

yes it sounds stupid. dont ask me i didnt write the scene

even i'm not that autistic, and anyway I think a good 80% of whats happening in season 7 sounds absolutely terrible and wish to god it wasnt true. for example like I said I didnt know about sansa's storyline but reddit guy says jon puts her in power and she enjoys it and doesnt die this season, and jesus fuck i hope he's wrong about that.

>And she gets Arya and Bran back (sort of, Bran is no longer 'Bran' - all distant and visions).

w....what?

If Littlefinger was propositioned by Oberyn, would he be able to get out of it or would we have Queer as Folk 2.0?

Season 7 speculation so far:
Euron captures Yara
Bran and Arya get to Winterfell without seeing Jon
Jon leaves winterfell early on to make an alliance with Dany
She doesn't believe in WW
Jon and Davos attempt to capture WW to show people in the South what he's dealing with
Sansa has LF executed, executioner is Arya
One of Dany's dragons takes a liking to Jon
Jon fucks Dany on a boat
Sam cures Jorah's Greyscale
viserion is killed and becomes mount to the Night's king
Gendry uses a hammer to kill a zombie bear

S7 is the fanservice season

I'm not believing pretty much any of that besides Euron capturing Yara (but that was speculated by others before already) maybe a dragon taking a liking to Jon in some form.

>Euron captures Yara
no its theon

Theon jumps into the water and is rescued by the Iron Born. He pretty much becomes irrelevant after that.

Nah, they'd have Yara get caught so that Theon can learn to man the fuck up and lead the Ironshits to their deaths so the survivors back on the Isles can start anew with no illusions about glory

So when is Jon going to learn that he should be able to do this now? He was brought back to life by the red god.

>even i'm not that autistic

I don't believe that for a second. Trolling and getting lots of people and websites believing you and repeating your "leaks" for months beforehand, speculating on it and expecting and all before any other typical leaker can expose you is motivation enough for a lot of posters

When Sansa bites his shoulder during sex and she bursts into flames and he survives cause Targs are fireproof as of season 6

2 birds, one stone.

it doesnt seem like anyone important gets killed off this season especially after hearing that sansa is leaving the bucket unkicked.

basically heres the end situation of season 7:
>dany and jon have an alliance but neither are king or queen
>cersei is still alive and still queen and is going to try to kill dany and jon
>sansa is still alive and ruler of winterfell
>wall is down
>white walkers are coming, zombie dragon

which means the endgame is as predictable as you can possibly imagine

>cersei vs dany and jon vs white walkers with an ice dragon
>dany and jon take out cerseis armies
>jaime kills cersei
>white walkers almost destroy everything, bran will probably warg undead viserion and then die for some reason
>dany and jon become king and queen
>sansa is leader of winterfell

so literally the most plebbit ending you can possibly imagine

not even sure i want to continue watching

So when will Gendry have a full frontal scene

For what purpose would Dany need an alliance? She has by far and away the largest army, and she doesn't even have to worry about a threat from the north because Jon would be too busy trying to make sure mankind doesn't die.

Season 6 made Dany way too overpowered.

>bumping comments 3 hours later to tell them not to talk about something

what did you mean by this?

>dany and jon become king and queen
Imagine if Daenerys survives everything and is able to have kids again by the end, only to die in childbirth. That would be pretty ironic I guess.

If what you say is happens, I will have devoted hundreds of hours of reading and shitposting about something completely 100% pleb-tier.

>she gives birth to a girl
>jon marries Sansa and has sons and daughters that look like Robb, Bran, Rickon, Jon, Arya and her

Let's give the people what they want

George has been going for the same ending he thought of when he thought the books would be a trilogy, of course it'd be pleb tier

"Cersei Mirri Stargaryen, you're named after two of the bravest women I never knew." Jon said to his daughter.

Not literal angel, he is pure person, hopefully!!

this is the fucking dumbest thing ive ever read

>wah writing personalities is HAAAAAARD

-literally dogshit and douchenozzle

>Cersei Mirri Stargaryen

JK Rowling made her books go from 5/10 to 0/10 with that one line.

She wrote the epilogue first, before anything else.

>"Hi Guys I die in like Episode 2"

What did she mean by this

This makes me think that writers who start a great encompassing series should not end it, but pass that responsibility onto someone else. Rowling and GRRM built great worlds, but their stories were(are going to be) ultimate unfulfilling. They stink at writing good stories. Hopefully GRRM gets a heart attack and Neil Gaiman finishes ASOIAF while ignoring GRRM's notes.

for future shitposting use

>half his face is lit by the hearth
>the other by the snows and albedo outside

Ice and Fire

I've rewatched GOT three times now. I find that skipping through the Meereen and the Dothraki scenes makes it 75% more enjoyable.

literally the entire season was spoiled in the span of 1 thread and a couple dozen reddit comments

well done

btw this season is going to be garbage and i kind of dont want to watch anymore.

please kill this meme.

Septa Unella is looking over all of us from her chocolaty dungeon in the sky

>he believes these "leaks"

Wew lad

You implying something is wrong with these tits here? Because nudity and incest is what got me watching this series.

>last time they spoke as friends

I've read people being called mongrels and monkeys.

Dothraki call Qartheen milk men.

I bet she wishes they made breera canon now. doesnt even get a proper death, just gets written off. brutal

Does she even feel which hole Gregor is in anymore?

I mean it must be all blurred plus she's probably turning insane right?

holy shit if what plebbitdude says is true and theyre really making sansa lady of winterfell, theyre really doing it, theyre really caving in and pandering to normies this hard, ho lee shit lads

its over, cliche disney pandering ending confirmed, pack it up

It's not a full cave in and pandering until jonsa happens.

You're obviously new as fuck, stop talking.

dany/jon has been the normie pairing since day 1, people have been waiting for it since the first book was released, get lost with your summerfriend jonsatarding

it's just that he'd have to come up with some racist slang, he can't just use niggers and shit.

not easy to invent words like that.

>he tackles shit like religion, rape, and war, but why not racism? I smell something bigger here

Very unlikely... AGainst it's probably just for lack of words. As others pointed out, dothrakis are racist toward qartheen, and lots of people hate entire regions (dorne/tyrell), they just don't have names like nigger for it. But I'm pretty sure they call dornishmen "snakes", this might seem like nothing but that might be a racist word for them.

(and yes dornishmen calls themselves snakes too, but this doesn't mean anything, black people call each others or themselves niggas and shit ).

Given that Suggs call asha a cunt while fighting her, I don't think GRRM avoided racism to not hurt sensibilities.

And while Suggs is shown as a 'bad guy' so this might be excused on "he's a villain so his opinion is 100% against the author's opinion" Tyrion is saying Cersei's cunt was her best part, stuff like that.

It stopped being the normie pairing.

Media, fans and tumblr moved on

>cliche disney pandering ending confirmed
this was confirmed years ago.

Yeah, it's not as popular once it became widely known Daenerys is his aunt.

it'll also just bring more plot holes/unresolved shit.

If JonXDany, then Sansa will either marry non-Jon, or be single.

If she marries someone else, how come he's not the lord? People always want to marry widows/single ladies because they take over.

If she doesn't marry... Well, unresolved plot point.The war isn't over and the story isn't over if a single lady rule half of Westeros.

I mean not that D&D gives a fuck about unresolved story (half the characters cut from the show) or plot hole (half of S6), but still.

This is true
The only non normie pairings are Jon/Val and Sansa/The Hound

Normies love Dany and her deus ex draginas

but yesterday i still had a little bit of hope that they werent going in a direction so obvious and so terrible. today i have no hope

no they didnt. as soon as jon and dany meet everyone is going to forget they ever gave a shit about jonsa, and sansafags wont care anymore because sansa will be the ruler of winterfell which is what they always really cared about anyway

>If she marries someone else, how come he's not the lord? People always want to marry widows/single ladies because they take over.
He would be the new Lord Stark. She would still be Lady Stark, and her blood and name still carry some power.

>If she marries someone else, how come he's not the lord?

if were assuming plebbit spoilers are true then its because he gives up his title of king to convince dany to help fight the white walkers. then they fall in love and end up getting married, take out the lannisters and claim the iron throne together. meanwhile sansa will be ruling the north. good luck with that.

look at what you did, normies.

>no they didnt. as soon as jon and dany meet everyone is going to forget they ever gave a shit about jonsa

Dude, even right now with Dany blatantly saying she's thinking about marriage and Jon as king, media, tumblr and fandoms aren't jumping on jonerys. In fact, switching up to pair jon and dany is gonna get a backlash like when fans were pissed dean x castiel didn't happen. D&D will turn into hacks just like Bryke who decided to sail korrasami and got praised for it.

> sansafags wont care anymore because sansa will be the ruler of winterfell which is what they always really cared about anyway

They also want Sansa to have a trophy husband who's nice, sweet, brave, strong, fucks right, eats pussy and worships her, so they'll want her to still fuck Jon even if it means stealing him from Dany, or getting with Sandor. but that's a book thing really and normies don't read.

oops i misread your comment as you asking why jon is not the lord. my bad.

She's still married to Tyrion and when Tyrion was married to her and set to inherit the North she'd be and was Lady Lannister and is still considered Lady Lannister, or is it Bolton.

BTFO

She was going to be Lady Lannister because the Lannisters "won" the war and it was a way to claim the North in their name while still having a legitimate blood right to the place. Bolton is the same thing, she's Sansa Stark again. The Starks retook the North, Jon is officially a Stark and so is Sansa.

She's still a Lannister and is still married to Tyrion, I don't care what that HBO shit says.

Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister Sansa Lannister

Name passes by the male and he's just as high as she is/was or will be when she's Lady.

>Jon fucks Dany on a boat, Dany falls in love with Jon
>Dany sacrifices her life for Jon at the wall (she's barren so she doesn't really matter)
>Jon realises he belongs in the north and never really liked blondes
>Marries either Lyanna, Arya, and Sansa and has northern, non targshit looking kids

getting invested in this show was a mistake

He's back to messy hair Jon?

>danyfags get what they want
>jonfags get what they want
>dany/jonfags get what they want
>sansafags get what they want
>arya gets to meme kill littlefinger, aryafags get what they want

proof that if you scream loud enough on social media you WILL get what you want

this. the qts aren't even worth it. JonxDany alliance is happening and normies will get their Disney fairy tale ending.

>Lyanna, Arya, and Sansa
>marrying a 10 year old from a small House
>breeding tully sows
>perpetuating the Tully shit gene

What he should do is get with , keep that Stark blood flowing while satisfying his mommy issues, give Sansa's ass over to the Silent Sisters and keep Arya as a fucktoy who drinks her moontea like a good girl.

D&D are such cravens. I bet DanyxJon isn't even happening in the books.

Not a bad idea, but he's probably going to marry her off to a Thenn.

i dont believe theyre following grrms ending that closely anymore to be very honest

sansa as leader of the north is just never, ever happening

Thenns are horrible cannibal people who mark themselves in the show and are bound to be "extinct" since their leader was a hothead who didn't want them on the boats.

Brienne x Tormund shippers are getting BTFO when she's made to marry Tormund.

You know the cure to that?

Not believing or judging the story based the bullshit that redditfag or the fag here are spouting

It's a bad sign when d&d's terrible fanfiction might actually make grrm look like a decent writer.

just give up. s7 is going to make everyone here regret becoming autistically involved n the show.

found the showfag

I love how in every thread half the posts are about how shit the show is/how shit the books are. I don't even know why I come here in anymore. I don't know why anyone comes here.

>I don't even know why I come here in anymore

for the comfy manlet posting

How am I a showfag when I explicitly say that they Thenns are X in the SHOW and make that distinction?

>believing "my friend works for HBO guys I swear"

We see you

dude, might as well end it now. D&D are going to ruin your life.

>his name is totally Aegon you guys

Check the graph, Rhaegar's not naming another kid Aegon

kys and stop posting your fanfic m8

I do love me some comfy manlet posting.

plebbit guy is just a normie. He meant Aemon. His spelling awful and he's barely coherent. His info is definitely second hand, but he clearly knows something.

Is this one shopped? I can't tell

>but he clearly knows something.

Keep telling yourself that retard

Jesus, you can just feel the manlet inadequacy-rage emanating off that photo.

> TV show turns to shit
> The writer's fault

Well you're half right. If he had written the other books we would have a better story to go on. Maybe Ramsay would be alive.

he needs some mentoring from the manlet king

hopefully they cross paths soon

you just know everyday when he wakes up kit undresses in front of a mirror and repeatedly mutters to himself:

>i am beautiful, i am strong, i am talented, height doesn't matter

>Brienne will never be punished or at least called out for constantly fucking over the Stark girls

>Ignores Sansa at KL to prance around with Tyrells, banter with Jaime, and attend a wedding
>Chimps out on Arya's only protector for literally no reason
>Abandons Sansa at her time of greatest need to kill a wounded, defenseless, dying man

As much as I agree with Cred Forums containment, the dude was totally right and you're totally a faggot.

same here its so comfy.

>That Theon Spoiler

I H8 the last harpy. I never heard of this nigger before but I enjoyed the video and think it deserves a watch. Show only.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxbMcy6noes

>the Hightowers would probably inherit the Reach

>he doesn't know about Willas Tyrell, the NEETlord of Highgarden who will rule peacefully once all the normies are dead

Make the next thread subject and banner all to do with these chappy leaks

Beats him suddenly being a badass and leading armies. Would have preferred for him to get Aeron'd though.

new

He should have died in S6