his face is very punchable desu

FOR YOU

your hothead face is punchable desu

hothead reeeeeeee

I'm the boss of this thread

Fuck off, this meme is eternal

So show me its body

Warmskull

The plane scene in my honest opinion is the first real SOLID evidence that the world is a simulation.

not a meme hothead, its something else now

>meme

Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy
Big guy
>Big guy

What is he so smug about?

No its still a meme. A pathetic one at that.

Actually go kill yourself you fucking hot-headed. Howe dare you say Baneposting is "just a meme". You're just mad that our glorious Bane threads hide the threads where you talk about infantile shit like Star Wars, Capeshit and thinly veiled Cred Forums bait threads. How dare you disrespect the greatest thing to come out of Cred Forums over the past millennium you disgusting hotheaded virginal pleb. Go back to r.eddit, go back to tumblr, go back to Cred Forums. Go back to anywhere but here with your hotheaded bullshit.
Will somebody PLEASE get this Hothead outta here.

bane lol desu

Tell me mods… do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I bet you do. I bet you feel a sense of satisfaction as you delete a thread involving baneposting. I bet you feel a sensational form of gratification as you delete the thread with your greasy cheeto dusted fingers. I bet you get a little tingle in your tiny member as you delete this thread, your double chin quivering as you chuckle at the mild irritation that us baneposters have at your interference.

But the fire rises, mods. Baneposting will never die. For too long we've had hotheads derail threads, autistic crossposters who bring their identity politics to the table in an effort to impress everyone. But Baneposting is the glue that keeps this board together. It's the meme that reminds us of an age where we could have fun and have a good laugh at CIA and his flight plan antics.

But what do you do? You delete these threads, in favour of race-baiting threads which brings in stormfags from Cred Forums and SJWs from reddit. You turn this board to shit with your modding, your pettiness at a meme. You would allow Cred Forumsfags to derail threads blaming blacks and jews for their shortcomings, but delete a thread about Flight Plans? You would allow Redditfags to whine about white washing and praise black casting, but deny us from grabbing our prize?

You fucking mods make me sick. You're fucking scum. You're a pack of fucking hotheads who won't allow us to bond over a meme, and with your pettiness you are making this board eat itself from the inside out. Kill yourself. End it. We'll banepost until we're fucking dead. We've started the fire. And we'll crash this board with no survivors.

Cred Forums help me with this decision.

I have a flight tomorrow. Should I wear my CIA cosplay or not?

>thinly veiled

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

sup reddit

Dr. CIA I'm Pavel

Oh, no way... could this be? Are we witnessing the birth of an epic new meme?

>hotheads

>tfw you get on a plane and the waitress comes to you asks if you feel comfortable in your seat
>"for you"

>Tell me about Koshmar, why does he wears the muzzle?
Big Guy vs Not so big guy. Dr. Pavel is also in this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_1s9Lf05c

Aye

FIRST ONE TO GET DUBS GETS TO STAY IN MY THREAD!

==BANE?==

Why does he wear the mask?

Do you feel in charge?

Anybody seen Bane? Anyone knows why Bane wears the mask?