I don't get it

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-but I thought mixed people were supposed to all be beautiful!

So, he gonna be a Jaguar Berserker or something like that?

>De Niro black and white picture
>his kid is black and white
pottery

>Muh kids have to look like me

Trump voter I take it

not an argument

Who taught logic to Cred Forums tards? You're incredibly dumb.

>you have failed me, son

Not an argumentt

>not wanting your children to resemble yourself

Cuck.

So is your mom a gook whore married to some timid white beta or a white trash BBC lover?

>vomiting_animay_girls.awk

Ya know not all interracial relationships are based on fetishes

Real talk: Italians are barely white to begin with.

Dagoes gonna dago.

>implying

ever heard of love?

But Clint's son is a tryhard douchebag and terrible actor.

Clint and Bobby D were cool as fuck. Eastwood Jr. hires a team of stylists and plans photoshoots to make him appear as cool as possible.

>all offsprings will always look like the father
shoot yourself

>So is your mom a gook whore married to some timid white beta or a white trash BBC lover?

Clint looks like Deadpool

muh feelings

>pic is a timid white beta

Resemblance isn't affected by skin color any more than it's affected by variation in other physical characteristics. Your "point" is nonsensical and you're really unintelligent.

There's plenty to get.

That's the best looking picture of Clint's son you can find. Good lighting and angle, one of those "facebook" tier photos that can make any shitty looking person look more attractive

people will pretend it's the black genes, but it's actually just as much the gross italian genes.

t. Nigger

>race is just skin colour
wew lad

he's still attractive m8

>Resemblance isn't affected by skin color any more
t. Jamal Ginsberg

>ywn be Arnies legitimate illegitimate son who looks like Tony Alva
jdimsa

t. Slimey Italian that thinks he's white

but he looks good there too user...

At best that's tangentially related to my post. Your IQ must be in the low to mid 50s. Luckily for you there's a board specifically for "people" like you.

Not to mention he's a manlet

Never racemix, folks.

>tucking your tshirt under your gut without even using your pants
this kid

Not saying he isn't

I never implied that. It's significantly less likely that a child would resemble their white parent if that parent mates with a negro.

>le race is just skin color

De Niro's more Irish actually.

>using one anaesthetic kid who hasn't even reached puberty to spread your contrived collectivist agenda

Not an argument

Don't pretend that you didn't imply race was just about skin color, you fag.

then how come his kid looks just as much italian than nigger?

Sorry nigger, you're at the bottom of the barrel.

>tfw whiter than you will ever be
>still a mutt considering the mix of my Euro/Brit genes
Legit fuck off cunt I'll do what I want.

>It's significantly less likely that a child would resemble their white parent if that parent mates with a negro.

False. You're confusing objectivity with your feelings like a typical alt-right SJW.

unironic illiteracy lmao

We aren't talking about his personality or his acting dumbass. Ur the one coming of tryhard.

Scott is a handsome God prince who won the genetic lottery while Roberts kids are abomination tier. Fuck off

>Wog thinks he's a whole peg above a nigger
okay okay, you're maybe half a peg above a nigger.
I mean you are all gross looking slimeballs but at least you make 10,000 varieties of tomato dishes and don't rape people as much.

No homo but I would suck Scott Eastwood's dick for those genes

So why waste everyone's time with your first post?

>Real talk: Italians are barely white to begin with.

This. Southern Italians are more similar to Arabs genetically (J2 haplogroup) than they are to Germans.

>Resemblance isn't affected by skin color any more than it's affected by variation in other physical characteristics. Your "point" is nonsensical and you're really unintelligent.

Butthurt fagggot.

>genetic lottery

Ayy the hasidic homeboy

As an aside I'm so happy Paulie posting is back and here to stay

>Pic

k

>tfw I'm not Italian.

Keep trying nigger.

>the existence of mulatto is an "alt-right" conspiracy theory

Not the guy you're replying to, but winning the genetic lottery is definitely a thing. Imagine how much easier life is when you're that good looking. I bet George Clooney's childhood was easier than Steve Buscemi's. Same goes for Amber Heard vs Maisie Williams.

>vapid paparazzi obsessed troglodyte "human" garbage from Cred Forums literally making fun of kids to push their narrative

Seen this numerous times before, really shows their moral character in addition to the rock bottom intelligence

I didn't waste anyone's time.

I was just commenting that you can make anyone look better or worse based on the lighting and angle of the photo. Clint's son is above average in terms of looks, but that's literally the best photo you can find of him, which is a bad representation of how he actually looks.

Not an argument
>>>tumblr
>>>reddit

>typical alt-right SJW
False equivalency faggot

>collectivist

You should probably start caring about race as white people are the only ones who care about individual freedom and liberty.

Start by watching some videos by Stefan Molyneux.

How is it that De niro was a 10/10 yet race mixes and produces a fucking goblin yet here i am with two average parents (mother a coalburner) and i'm at least an 8/10. I guess it only works with a black dad

I have never seen mulattos who look like the ones in the top left. It's weird that they use such a rare example for the photos when there are plenty of them who look far more "normal" (Derek Jeter, Blake Griffin, etc.).

But DeNiro's daughter DOES look like him in OP's pic, fact is he wasn't that good looking to begin with, plus she looks out of shape.

>I'm not Italian or anything, I just feel the need to defend italians because we're definitely not as bad as niggers

>and i'm at least an 8/10.

>le its all cuz of race XDXDDD
because it totally has nothing to do with ugly parents amirite

He's not wrong, most mulattos look black. My siblings are the only mulattos I've ever seen in person who actually look white.

That's what the average American is supposed to look like in 2050

3/10 neckbeard cuckboi detected

I said "significantly less likely", not impossible.

I would rather be the most handsome manlet with a trust fund than a poor, tall guy who is ugly. Which I currently am. Fuck.

>Southern Italians are more similar to Arabs genetically (J2 haplogroup) than they are to Germans.

I don't think that's how it works. Southern Italians are still more similar to Germans, it's just that they're a lot more similar genetically to Arabs than everyone else in Europe. You would still never confuse De Niro or Totti for an Arab.

it doesn't matter what race the parents are for the last time.
It's still the same genes getting mixed together.
You are lucky man, some mixed kids not so lucky.
I've seen alien looking mixed kids with white moms but I've also seen good looking mixed kids with white moms.
Kids are always a bit of a gamble, the only time two parents produce two kids the exact same is when it's twins.

brilliant response Mr """8/10""" mongrel

Why do people from Cred Forums think that they're Ph.D geneticists when it suits them? You're ignorant buffoons who think your feelings are facts, you're not scientists qualified to argue on this subject.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

It's remarkable how much this article describes the cancer on this site.

Whoever told you that is a lie. Mulattos with blonde hair, red hair, or green/blue eyes are insanely rare. They might be literally one in a million. Nearly all of us have brown/black hair and brown eyes.

>i reply to pictures of average non-whites with deformed whites
man you are one mad shitskin

You mad nigger.

Lmao what a faggot

my trips confirm

might as well kill yourself

>Why do people from Cred Forums think that they're Ph.D geneticists when it suits them

You don't need to know much about genetics to know that kids from black/white parents tend to look more black.

>2050
Not likely

Whoever made that drastically overestimated the prevalence of interracial relationships.

that's not the point of the picture you illterate brain filtering faggot

ugly parents = ugly kids

Scott Eastwood is a manlet though.

>laypeople cannot take a stance on a topic that I disagree with

Butthurt faggot.

It was National Geographic, believe it or not. Obvious propaganda.

My buddy's a mulatto with a white dad he looks totally white and bretty gud (n-no homo)

I'm half Mexican and everyone thinks I'm white
It was just some gay article NatGeo made

I'm casting him as Conan in 2025.

what went right?

Yes everyone you disagree with has the Dunning–Kruger effect, whilst you are truly enlightened.

ok

WHERE ARE ALL DA WHITE WIMMIZ AT?

Must be the mom. Clint is pretty tall.

>this shit again

Gullible person who buys into heavily pushed ideas for emotional and social reasons I take it. You're just as bad if not worse than the average Trump voter.

Guy would be okay if he shaved his face and head, lost weight and didn't have acne.

>ok
>anime.jpg

HOOO HOHO O HOOO HOO OHO HOO HOO HOO
HAAA HAAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHA

HOOOO
WEAIODFSNILUABENRIUZFNILAW3NBER

lmao only whites are gingers you just burned youseself

Robert must have some strong ass genes then.

Goy what you don't understand is that racially mixed people are healthier and more attractive than those who are not. Just look at racially mixed populations like Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Brazilians and Central Asians.

hehehehehe.........

I don't pretend to know things I don't, nor do I think my feelings are facts. That immediately makes me a thousand times smarter than anyone on Cred Forums. You are quite literally the dumbest people I've ever personally encountered and likely the dumbest people in the history of the human species, adjusted for IQ inflation. You automatically believe that anything which pushes your narrative is true, making you about on the level of an infant or a chimpanzee and insanely prone to brainwashing and conditioning, even done over the internet through meme spam.

There have to be some attractive mixed hollywood kids.

Obviously De Niro and Arnold are horrible examples but there has to be some good looking ones.......right?

>I don't pretend to know things I don't, nor do I think my feelings are facts. That immediately makes me a thousand times smarter than anyone on Cred Forums. You are quite literally the dumbest people I've ever personally encountered and likely the dumbest people in the history of the human species, adjusted for IQ inflation. You automatically believe that anything which pushes your narrative is true, making you about on the level of an infant or a chimpanzee and insanely prone to brainwashing and conditioning, even done over the internet through meme spam.

>Not believing Races are all the same and that evolution stopping at the skin level requires brainwashing

WEW LAD

Most of the time hollywood doesn't mix.

stopped*

Reddit is overwhelmingly "anti-racist" and normie friendly.

So you are illiterate?

Has he started the roids yet? Could achieve prime Arnold status

That is the undisputed weighted narrative of Cred Forums and racial realists m8

why is Cred Forums the race relations board anyway?
I never really understood why everything ends up here.

This

Robert just has jungle fever.
Even his adult kids from his previous marriage are half black.

You're trying so hard to be anti-fedora that you've become the very thing you're trying to insult.

Mix it up you stupid fucking goyim! hehehe....

Because to deny media is a arm of political social engineering is dishonest. its only takes a muh diversity movie for a cuck liberal to come out the wood work and prove this by praising it incessantly for its ground breaking social progress

reddit and /leftypol/

No, but constantly making these posts where you schizophrenically misrepresent -- actually just entirely fabricate -- what someone says so you can "win" an argument that doesn't even exist requires brainwashing and intense stupidity. Literally every single Cred Forums infested thread has numerous posts like this one, which is strong evidence that you aren't at a human level intelligence.

bad example

>haha I'm white so I totally identify with top 1% of the most good looking and talented white people

kys if this is you

>nigger is a cuck
I don't know how I feel about this

Is that Carrot Top's son?

the illiterate part or the races isn't just skin color part (which had nothing to do with his argument but a bunch of illiterate faggots assumed he was saying all race is just skin color)

>IQ only matters when I'm trying to demonize people I disagree with

t. average leftist

>anaesthetic

>kys
Hello, reddit

No one has said this.

Come on goy! Why haven't you race mixed yet? Haven't you noticed that most couples portrayed on television now are mixed race? bahahahaha.....

Wow that was a lot of words for being BTFO

Anyone's narrative that someone who does not agree with race mixing and or they produce different appearances to their parents are neck beards, autist, retards knowing what you just conceded too is the one with schizophrenic tendencies

No, their narrative is believing race not being skin deep qualifies them to make any claim they want about race, which is hilarious. It's 100% impossible to not be mentally retarded and not see how something like the "one drop rule" is a logical contradiction.

>no-one posted Bruce Willis` daugher

epic strawman bud

It's remarkable that you think your emotional, incoherent post would convince anyone intelligent of anything, or that it even makes a cohesive point.

>Dunning-Kruger effect
You couldn't have posted anything that indicates you're pseudo-intelligent more so than that.

Although your overly emotional post devoid of any argument and not address to anything specific also points to your average to below average IQ.

You are an angry product of some shitty interracial relationship, and you become emotional when you see posts like OP's. Thus, your brain heaves and flails to try to justify your unfortunate existence at any cost, as your emotional state and very identity depend on this justification. Nevertheless, you lack talent, so the result is in incoherent, emotional mess. It's all kind of fascinating, although sad.

Again he would have to be implying this because if it was not just skin color there is no debate the children of mixed RACE people will not appear similar to their parents far mrore than even just skin shade.

He's right though. Italians are just inside-out niggers.

joke on you, me and my partner are going to use a black sperm donor so our child is 100% pure

>thus, your brain heaves and flails to try to justify your unfortunate existence at any cost, as your emotional state and very identity depend on this justification. Nevertheless, you lack talent, so the result is in incoherent, emotional mess. It's all kind of fascinating, although sad.

fucking kek

Mexican genes cancel out any Arnold genes he could be carrying.

>how to say nothing in one big paragraph: the handy guide
Seriously though, you should check your posts before clicking because you made yourself look twice as triggered as the guy you're quoting.

Honestly if you gonna racemix, jumbling facial features is just guaranteed failure.

Looks like Sam Hyde.

This divide snd conquer meme is dead in 2016 m8 give it up italians are white and would be accepted as such inside and out anywhere in the world

>It's 100% impossible to not be mentally retarded and not see how something like the "one drop rule" is a logical contradiction.

You're either ignorant of the typical Cred Forums discourse or you're intentionally misrepresenting it to make a point. Cred Forums in general distinguishes between racially mixed people, especially those with a small amount of racial admixture from those who are 100%.

The "one drop rule" doesn't make sense, genetically speaking, but it's still useful as it keeps unwanted admixture from entering the white American gene pool.

I'm not the product of an interracial relationship, I just believe Cred Forums shitposters deserve to suffer. No one who stoops to the level of mocking children to push their ideological, biased, illogical nonsense should be allowed to breathe. You're not just unfathomably stupid, but you're all extremely bad people as well.

white people are so lame smdh

KEK
U
C
K

I'd bang the daughter, but the son just looks like a goofball

Pretending there's anyone who isn't near brain dead on Cred Forums is the only way to misrepresent it. It's not a coincidence that most people there are amused by post number shitposting, something that could only ever entertain a monkey or a child with a severe developmental disorder.

You're free to move to Liberia at anytime.

to be fair it's Ron fucking Perlman.
you'd be surprised if his kid didn't look ugly.

Man you are really brainless. You obviously just disagree with "Cred Forums" and are emotionally weak, so you have to be incredibly insulting about it.

It's amusing that you think someone would actually buy your "they are le dumbest in le history." That obviously means you dislike them a lot, not that they actually have some especially low IQ.

I'd bet $100 that any standardized test score you ever took wasn't above a 60th percentile, and that you will be going to a state school, if you even plan on attending college.

kys white boi

Says the guy using the logic fallacies

You seems to have a problem distinguishing between shitposting, funposting and actual political discussion on Cred Forums

I think it's hilarious that Cred Forums triggers you that much.

BUTTHURT
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

>doesn't make sense
>but it's still useful to push our agenda
Fixed that for you, bud.

>Race mixing produces children far better looking than either parent

Was this the point you were trying to make or are you blind and retarded?

Really makes you think.

I still think it's funny how the Nation of Islam think asian people evolved from black people and are thereby honorary black people.
Yet white people were engineered by one of their scientists to trick black people and enslave them.
They believe in evolution for asians but not whites.

I explained why it's useful. You don't have to agree.

>Honestly if you gonna racemix, jumbling facial features is just guaranteed failure

Not necessarily. Mixed kids can turn out ugly or good-looking, just like with everyone else. It's a toss-up. I turned out ugly but my little sister and little brother are both good-looking.

>butthurt
confirmed underage and/or retarded

mexicans > blacks

>young people look better than old people

It was just calm analysis. The other guy's post was not coherent, specifically relevant to anything in the thread, and full of angry, insulting language. Of course the other guy was more triggered.

I literally just said facts and then made logical assumptions based on those. How is that "triggered"?

Confirmed for being from reddit/tumblr/facebook

I agree that it's useful. To push your personal politics and agendas.

annnnd due to race being more than skin color you both most likely appear far more different than your parents.

personally I think race-mixing is more of a gamble than breeding within your race.
The reason being that is features mix certain ways they can look alien or natural.
The most attractive mixed people have features that flow naturally and look normal even though they're mixed.
But the ugly mixed people seem to have conflicting features that draws attention to their faults.
If my current relationship works out in the long run I'll probably end up mixing which is kind of scary, but hopefully it will work out alright.

>It was just calm analysis.
>You are an angry product of some shitty interracial relationship, and you become emotional when you see posts like OP's. Thus, your brain heaves and flails to try to justify your unfortunate existence at any cost, as your emotional state and very identity depend on this justification. Nevertheless, you lack talent, so the result is in incoherent, emotional mess. It's all kind of fascinating, although sad.
Not triggered at all. No sir.

>that middle bottom one

a squirrel identifying as a black trans-woman and actually pulling it off.

>facts
>logical assumptions
>analysis

You did none of these things, and believing you did is reflective of a Cred Forums tier intellect. Go back to your containment board, you aren't welcome in any facet of human society. I genuinely hope you experience all of the suffering this existence can dish out.

the US is a shitty mongrel nation and you deserve everything coming your way if you don't shape up

And to prevent unwanted admixture from entering the white American gene pool.

Something like 95% of white Americans have no native American and or African ancestry, and the 5% who do averages in the low single digits. That's pretty remarkable considering these racial groups have lived among one another for hundreds of years.

Racial mixing with groups who have a lower average IQ would lower the IQ of the descendants over time, so it's definitely a benefit.

>mix certain ways
>certain ways
Are you attractive or unattractive?
is your wife attractive?

Not at all. It's easy to tell that we're siblings: same nose shape, same skin color, same hair color and texture. They just look better than me.

He actually did a fine analysis of your point of view and where you come from and as mixed race person your bias would never let you argue from a point of good faith like two non mixes people of either and any race. This would me bitter too

>every single Cred Forums post ever made is an example of the dunning-kruger effect at work
>not relevant to the thread

I get it. Eastwood's a man and De Niro's a cuck.

This is bait and I don't know why you're all biting.

>their ideological, biased, illogical nonsense

You're fooling yourself if you think the things most other people believe in are more intellectually rigorous or dispassionate and rational. Everyone is biased, emotional, and has trouble making sense.

But what's different here is your emotional reaction to *just one type* of "emotional, irrational" behavior.

I bet there's plenty of literally stupid behavior that doesn't emotionally trigger you, mostly because you haven't been conditioned carefully to get emotionally triggered by it.

If you wanted to prove me right, you could've just said, "Yeah, that too".

You might all look alike but not to your parents m8 due to the fact you all are the same cocktail of racial genetics slop

Always funny when Cred Forums tries to play Darwinism.

>He

Yeah, of course. The only thing we have in common with either of them is our mom's freckles and hair.

Oh heavens no! The "agenda" of wanting to live in a homogeneous society with a high average IQ. Where's the nearest fainting couch? I'm getting a a touch of the vapours!

I...I can't even!

doesn't work that way bud.
two attractive people can create an unattractive child.
two ugly people can create an attractive child.
Natural selection helps isolate desirable features and continue them into the future but it isn't perfect.
Unless you're a twin you're not going to have the same features as even your siblings.

Even twins can have vastly different features in some cases.
These guys are twins.

Thanks for proving me right again.

>Olmec Egyptians

he got the good genes that matter, even if he didnt get the looks.

His son has that 12 " dick face going on.

This butthurt mongrel is hilarious lads

Mixed race people in general are less attractive IMO.

Racially mixed populations like Central and South Americans simply aren't as attractive as Europeans or North East Asians.

They lived alongside the Mayan Ethiopians and Sioux Arabs.

I can't believe his troll maid's spawn is on his way into greek godhood status.

You have no point. You're simply a butthurt leftist who can't even that anons have opinions you disagree with in the current year.

Bowie's daughter is cute.

>i-it's just one le butthurt xD person dudes
damage control

Cred Forums shit posters think everyone is biased because of textbook psychological projection. You think your feelings are facts and argue exclusively based on agendas so you constantly accuse people who hate you of doing the same when that couldn't be further from the truth. Some people form their opinions based on facts, so if they're calling out your fallacious logic as it relates to [subject], it isn't an indication that they have some biased personal stake in [subject]. More likely they just hate you because you're a bad, dumb person who speaks with arrogance that can only come from severe brainwashing.

In this case, you perceive that I'm "defending race-mixing" because your thorough brainwashing dictates that you take a victim stance in every argument, allowing you to screech buzzwords like shill or Jew in place of experience or knowledge. If you're pushing false science or fake history, it's easier when your opponent is conveniently some boogeyman with a perspective that lacks credibility in the opinion of your circle jerk of retards.

>two attractive people can create an unattractive child.
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore
>two ugly people can create an attractive child.
Basically tons of rock stars, they are most ofthem pretty ugly but they tend to have pretty attractive kids.

Sorry kid. I have a grad degree and a "real job." Meanwhile, you're a gullible, emotional pleb that gets upset at Cred Forums posts, I'd assume without a college education or any respectable intelligence test scores.

My characterization of the post was accurate. If your reading comprehension is really that poor, well, it at least comports with your irrational, insulting, incoherent flailing, so I suppose it all makes sense.

the one on the right definitely has Deniro's genes

>Mixed race people in general are less attractive IMO.

I think ultimately, we're generally attracted to people from our same racial group. Like pic related is my idea of a 10/10 but a white user would probably pick some Swedish VS models and an asian would pick one of those JPop girls.

>You have no point.
It's hard to repeat or even state further points of discussion when you've already conceded to my original one. You're pushing your politics and agendas through behavior that makes no sense (which you yourself said, and I can easily quote in the thread). I said that, you proved me right, and I'm still enjoying the results.

maybe if she lost some weight

>Born into the legacy of the Kennedys and the biggest action star of the 20th century
>knows he'll never live up to both combined
>doesn't try

>Born into a mexican shithole genes
>knows that his father is great
>works hard to impress him
>actually lives up to his father's legacy to make up for his shitty mexican genes

Did George Lucas write this? Because it rhymes with pottery.

>in the opinion of your circle jerk of retards.

>>>/reddit/

>I have a "real job."
Excellent way to fuck up your mental masturbation.

Anyone else think that these celebs are being paid to racemix to make it seem acceptable? I mean, nothing is below one's level if the pay is good enough, especially in an environment such as Hollywood.

Butt hurt again m8 damn

Pics?

How do you actually know this? People on Cred Forums apparently need to be explained to that handpicked examples clearly selected to push an agenda are not evidence of anything other than the rat-like dishonesty of whoever made the image. So with that in mind, how do you know this?

>Anyone else think that these celebs are being paid to racemix to make it seem acceptable?

No, I think you're delusional and more than a little paranoid. The vast majority of celebs aren't racemixing.

Cred Forumsops are all bark and no bite.

Honestly, id say his son's an improvement in the looks department. Also holy shit is he tall

>Mixed race people in general are less attractive IMO.

I've always noticed how it very often gives their skin a sickly, pale complexion that makes me want to avoid them like plague victims. It's worse for halfbreed blacks, but even Asians and spics who are halfbreeds exhibit this as well.

Racemixing is disgusting.

What
>fake science
>fake history
is being pushed here?

>You're pushing your politics and agendas through behavior that makes no sense (which you yourself said, and I can easily quote in the thread).

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Care to clarify that statement?

>I've always noticed how it very often gives their skin a sickly, pale complexion

Personally, I've always thought that white people are more pale than mixed race people, but maybe I'm just seeing things.

>Racemixing is disgusting.

You clearly don't have an agenda or anything.

Unlike yourself, obviously

What the fuck does natural selection have to do with it? Do you not understand that natural selection is not something that biologically happens, but the entire process of "if you have a bad beak and can't break nutshells, you starve and die and don't have kids. If you fight with the other males for a chance to breed and lose, you don't have any kids. If you're the slowest of the pack and get caught and eaten you die and don't have kids." But none of this exists for humans. Even ugly people have kids and even ugly people are taken care of. Autists, idiots, retards, all manner of hereditary diseases are simply ignored because everyone must have a chance to have children. Everything that is natural selection is null in civilization because people just have kids with whoever the fuck they want, and if someone is smart they don't necessarily think "I wanna have kids with someone smart, that would give us a smart kid" they think "I like this person a lot, I wanna have kids with them."

Whatever makes you feel better about being a meme-spouting faggot.

I'd read your post but I recognize the meme man so I won't.
nice try though.

Name a group of people outside of Cred Forums dumb enough to prove how delusionally biased they are while attempting to make an argument. It's hilarious how often you see this from Cred Forums chimps. The post was enough to prove it but you had to attach the cringeworthy alt right image because you're just that fucking stupid. Kill yourself.

personally, I tend to distinguish between chicks I think are hot and I'd bang, and chicks I'd actually have kids with.

I'd probably bang a nonwhite chick, but not have kids wih

>stormfag uses Anecdotal evidence episode

I think everyone is free to have their own opinion and I think most would agree mixed race people biologically are less attractive to pure races people not only whites on almost instinctual grounds.

Remember babies are born racist and all

Did you know Wentworth Miller is a faggot? True story.

At least enroll in a biology 101 course and stop spouting nonsense

I said it was just my opinion, just what I've seen regarding he general populations of these racially mixed countries. The most attractive people of these countries tend to be highly European, if not completely European.

>The "one drop rule" doesn't make sense, genetically speaking, but it's still useful (insert stupid agenda pushing reason here)
Do you enjoy being humiliated in public?

>You will never get Arnie's genetics.

his son is fucking huge

>going back to college to shitpost on Cred Forums
nah, I'm good.

this

if an ugly man can kick ass and survive the jungle he breeds.

its not about how good looking you are

can clint or devito even start a fire?

not that user but Its useful in the sense how society sees things and that goes hand in hand with how society views attractiveness but in the case the one drop rule allow society to call the literally president of the united states black and not be corrected in any forum or intuition

>Ron looks like a shaved albino gorilla
>His son looks like a neandertal
Checks out

(cont)

hell

ironically youre all afraid of niggers

I stated that the "one drop rule" doesn't make any sense genetically, for example:a person who is 94% white and 6% black is clearly genetically distinct from a person who's 100% or overwhelmingly black. There's no reason to expect that the behavior or intelligence of a person who has a small amount of black admixture would resemble those who are 100% or mostly black.

I think you misinterpreted my point.

>if an ugly man can kick ass and survive the jungle he breeds.

>he does not get cucked at the first chance he's gone fighting for food and a more attractive man roams in sight

>chads don't get have their children raised by ugly distracted men when a stacy needs to settle down

> but it's useful
I know, I've said it earlier in the thread. It's useful to push politics and agendas through emotional arguments.

All these rabid numale cucks from reddit ITT, lmfao.

literal*

(cont)

also

I'm a huge faggot and I love the taste of dick

See:

so Obama being referred to as Black and not being corrected in any official forum or institution is apart of a conspiracy to push an emotional arguments?

THIS
a conspiracy that reaches the literal fucking president of the united state

really makes your brain putter

You sound pretty upset mongrel

>There's no reason to expect that the behavior or intelligence of a person who has a small amount of black admixture would resemble those who are 100% or mostly black.
Common sense over facts, nice.

I actually value objectivity, unlike you. So I have to point out that it's really society that would deem my job a "real job," which is separate from its true nature, and what individuals think about it.

You, on the other had, can't separate appearances from reality, or socially valuable things from logically valuable ones. You conflate social trends and social function for truth. It's natural though. Like most everyone else, your social life and connections is more important than actual truth, logic, objectivity, etc.

Enjoy your next few posts of emotional rants, memes, and insults. It's been halfway amusing.

You are awfully wrong.

Bieber/One Direction kids are faggots who won't survive in the jungle for shit, and there are millions of girls wanting their kids.

Attractiveness in the modern world work pretty different, it comes to physical appearance, social status, wealrh, fame, power, personality traits, etc.....

>be a triggered stormcuck
>calling other individuals upset

But that is a fact. That's how genetics work.

>not triggered as fuck

you are legit engaging with some mixed race mongrels here

they already suffer from identity issues and mental disorders, and this sort of discussion gets under their skin and where it hurts, they seethe and can be rabid about this shit

they act out of perceived self-preservation and instinct to dismantle "racist" narratives, they can't stand the thought of people thinking of them as an "other"

"Fedoras" are tend to be leftists.

And you're using a Cred Forums maymay to bash Cred Forums, "cuck". Pretty ironic.

lmfao you couldn't be more of a try hard t b h

Nott hat user but the argument still is you should expect more of the negative aspects of those characteristics than if they didn't have the mixture at all

>going back to college
Let's be real here. You probably don't even have a GED/

I know you don't actually care, but if you quantified the emotional words and insults used in the "leftist" posts in this thread vs. the same in "rightist" posts in this thread, the leftist emotionalism would very much outweigh the rightist butthurt.

But feel free to post another meme or insult.

THIS

ON FUCKING POINT

Depends on the level of admixture really.

Had to look up what that was because I'm not American, but yes I have my highschool diploma and bachelor's degree.

>stormfront
>Cred Forums

>identity issues
meme spouted by collectivists

but nice try stormcuck lmao

How do you liberals defend the fact that race relations have been set back like 50 years since your 2 favourite things came around?

A) Social media
B) First black president

Honestly, Scott looks like a fame whore blatantly riding on his dad's coattails. Clint is probably disappoint.

Not at all any admixture would result in expectations of MORE negative or positive qualities when compared to a non mixed person. in shit skins case its negative when compered to non shit skins

THAT is how genetics works

"Collectivist" is a meme spouted by white
libertarians who haven't figured this out yet.