DUDE

>DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRze1EWrrEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, Oliver Hardy was a real looker. That Fatty Arbuckle was so sophisticated.

Bogie
James Dean?
Hugh Grant
Ben Stiller
weed man

DUDE NERD PLAYING FOOTBALL LMAO

Is there a statement behind that image? I can't tell what it is.

weed is for boys, class is for men

>Ben Stiller is one just step from being as wacky as Seth Rogen

Stiller's the driest motherfucker I've ever seen on screen.

except the manliest man of all time smoked weed

Ishtar doesn't appear to be any less silly than a typical apatow flick

My grandfather, my father, Clint Eastwood, and Donald Trump don't smoke weed.

someone butthurt about the changin of the times

lol what a faggot

>quoting a Nobel Laureate in Literature
Wow how pretentious can you get?

and none of those faggots are as based as Mitchum, he was the living embodiment of "not a single fuck given"

>that movie where the director complained about Mitchum eating his munchie food on set
>director threatens to fire him
>Mitchum responds "you're the one who is gonna get fired bitch"
>studio replaces the director

robert mitchum smoking grass in the 40s has nothing to do with your pathetic lifestyle

and I somehow implied that it did?

that's literally nigger behavior and you think this something to admire?

He was mischievous and rebellious but that doesn't automatically make him a nigger

You think being white means playing by the rules and being super-polite? That's nip behavior, fuck that Asian collectivist bullshit. Mitchum knew what he wanted and took life by the horns

thats not that cool actually. Just catty hollywood shit

By several accounts the director was an anal-retentive jerk who deserved it, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. I mentioned it because it exemplifies Mitchum's personality, which is "I will get what I want." And he usually did

Also he just has this look to him, this "don't fuck with me" look. It's why he was so great at playing anti-heroes and villains

just reminding you

Just because you have fag crush on a degenerate Hollywood actor and do mental gymnastics to justify his degenerate nigger behavior doesn't make him anything less than an honorary nigger. The fact that you defend it and think it is something positive is deeply troubling and I sincerely hope you either change your ways and realize that idolizing such degeneracy is not the way to go. Or just kill yourself.

t-thanks

Eh, I'm just a meek little beta bitch who envies people who know what they want and have the balls to take it. Idolization is a strong word, I just think he exudes "cool" that glamorous Hollywood rebel kinda way

There's no need to be so salty user

#justiceforfatty

Have you ever seen Heavyweights? Check out some of the Ben Stiller Show sketches. Dude is zany as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRze1EWrrEg

>Heavyweights
fuck I love that movie. And it's a damn shame The Ben Stiller Show didn't get like 10 seasons