Episode 2

The general opinion is that this is the worst star wars movie of all, that is the ultime shit, etc.

In my opinion maybe there was too much time for the romantic part between Anakin and Padme but the rest for me is good.

Ok let me make you a few questions:

You don't like this battle?
youtube.com/watch?v=dVcW11GoBD0

You don't like this chase scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ME5jhsgmB4

And this part?
youtube.com/watch?v=8J4Tg_NfvsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFkBPKcOqY (I couldn't find better quality)
youtube.com/watch?v=NMUWo9Xe4Is

An this? So comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=3dovd1clLJ4

And this fight?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ODI04FWyQI

And this?
youtube.com/watch?v=dylqDO4uEXc

Another good scene here
youtube.com/watch?v=Xkm9h0S4wr8

This interrogation
youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI

And this fight (yeah I know the part of the close up faces s stupid but find me a fight without a flaw or stupid part)
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRJLcy8NsA

And this as funny moment
youtube.com/watch?v=G1EkOsY8p_8

For me episode 2 and 1 are at the same level. Right now I like more episode 2 than episode 7. I about the romantic part, I think it's neccesary to develop Anakin's character, his attachment and his fears to lose the people he love because is what always has happened to him, like when his mother died. Yeah maybe too much time but totally neccesary.

Maybe no one will respond to this but this I enjoyed this ride.

May the force be with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1tm691gBw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You put a lot of time and thought into this post so I'm not just going to scroll by. Indeed, here's a (you) for ya!

youtube.com/watch?v=v1tm691gBw8

I always thought 1 was the worst of all of them
I can see a case for 7 being worse than 2 though
At least 2 still had some mystery to it
What were the clone wars? How did this grand republic fall and get surpassed by the empire.
With 7 there really is nothing to look forward to other than "look! it's star wars!"

The only mysteries in episode 7 are who is Kylo Ren, Rey and Snoke. And where is Luke.

Episode 2 is true kino, few have realised this.

None of them feel very authentic though.
They just feel like characters created to keep using the star wars franchise.
I could come up with some random giant Darth Qadenth who was the boss after the original trilogy.
It all just feels superfluous.
The prequels at least had some sort of purpose.

I wouldn't go that far desu

It's shit. All of that is shit

>based waltons
lol this would have been better than ep7

not so much arguments

not so much please

VII can't tell the interesting post RotJ story (what happens between RoTJ and the7 we got) because way too much time passed between the films.

Seeing Luke's Jedi offshoot grow and fall
Seeing the remnants of the Empire rebuild themselves.
Seeing the Politics of the New New Republic.\

That would have been an intriguing Star Wars Movie. Instead we got a nostalgia grab, which while awesome, was lacking in substance

>politics

fuck off

I think that telling all that story was too much predictable. I like they jump to the future and tried something different, something new...

Like Snoke that seems to not be a sith or other things but then they did the same plot of the episode 4 and was the disappointment part for me.

It's horribly paced. The action scenes drag on for too long and are unengaging, including the ones in the OP. Some good visuals and some good story elements doesn't make up for the bumfuck stupid shit that fills most of the runtime.

For that deathsticks cantina scene we needed 20 minutes of boring assasination plot and falling through the air.

The CGI is just unbearable

>that geonosis battle
jesus it's indistinguishable from the cartoon.

I think that chase in Coruscant looking for Padme's assassin is good.

Part 2 is definitely the worst SW movie of the 7, even my mother can't watch that crap without sleeping of boredom.

There is some glimmer of hope in episode 2. But once again it was bogged down by Lucas and his horrible writing. So by the time you get to all the big shiny CGI battles everything just feels dull and almost painful to watch.

>interrogation scene
Yes. This one actually developed the characters by having them feel some kind of emotions as they explain the plot, motives, and anything else. This is the one of the good scenes done in the Prequels.

Do you know how confusing II and probably III can be because of those fuckign time skips?
Nothing is ever really explained. And because the characters are two-dimensional at best, many things do not necessarily add up either and there is no need to think there has been put much thought into it to explain it yourself

The first one is boring
The third one looks like something you would buy at a market

But the 2nd one had a sick batle scene, although the order 66 shit was cash as fuck

i cant watch episode 3 anymore after watching the clone wars shows since the greivous fight is so underwhelming