Opie and Anthony

Why does howard need an entire hallway to himself every time he walks to his studio? Autism or contempt for co workers?

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8KG-GLbUg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oanCf1DYqNE
youtube.com/watch?v=rRFRFC1HZak
youtube.com/watch?v=NIUGyPqadH4&list=PLSXGWTnSpI3CZ3mvv94HyZ2hZK7k9UP9t
youtube.com/watch?v=Za6FWOgABVY
youtu.be/hzIAPEWWKuA
youtu.be/pFvIdTbaMhA
youtube.com/watch?v=yn1vdmSD3vU
youtu.be/nG9ZLapvDc4
youtube.com/watch?v=alvSEAJ1gA8
youtu.be/tcENJ-vgNSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autism is still caring about radio wars

I don't actually know what's going on between them

>mfw the best show to come out of Opie and Anthony has neither Opie or Anthony on it

Opie had a talent for finding good co hosts, starting with ant way back in the 90's. And nothing else

gotta have one black guy

Post some good shit.

Here's Triple H discussing Vince's storyline plotting for WWE:
youtube.com/watch?v=oanCf1DYqNE

youtube.com/watch?v=rRFRFC1HZak

I hope somewhere, somehow Fez is enjoying Opie's turn of fortune

This playlist is good
youtube.com/watch?v=NIUGyPqadH4&list=PLSXGWTnSpI3CZ3mvv94HyZ2hZK7k9UP9t

What a loser.

>Fez announces he is leaving Ron and Fez, gets really emotional and cries during it
>Opie goes on the next day and makes fun of him for crying
>Fez goes on the next day and says "at least I have my partners back"
>Opie goes full defensive saying how he did fight for Anthony
>Anthony calls bullshit on him and reveals in every way that opie is a piece of shit
>Opie goes on the next day and cries on air
>He later reveals that he got really mad that Jimmy didn't defend him against what Anthony was saying
>Jimmy and Opie start having on air fights
>fast forward to october when the contract is up, Opie loses his own show and gets replaced by Sam
>all of the people Opie was grooming to replace Jim are turning on him too
>all because of one sniper line by Fez Whatley

Good work Big Cat. Good work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Za6FWOgABVY

Jim has a massive on air meltdown because of a declined autograph

i bet he's still wearing that fucking shirt

Jim Norton was never funny

Sorry you are wrong.

lol Howard rules

You must hate to laugh.

Between Opie and Anthony, Jim Norton is the best.

Funny as a third mic for O&A, yes
His standup was never very good though

t-that's his gay shirt, of course he's still wearing it

Howard needs an entire hallway because Opie's autistic ass would intentionally wait for him and fuck with him like a stalker. He also got into shit with Artie back in the day for no reason. The guy's a lunatic who creates drama to feel like there's something going on in his life. It's mental illness.

His standup is meh

Cred Forums - Radio

opie and anthony have been on tv:
youtu.be/hzIAPEWWKuA

Jim Norton has been in a Kino:
youtu.be/pFvIdTbaMhA

You just know ant drank most of that grey goose while driving to the house

That must really hurt for that fucking faggot. Howard literally showing him what a peasant he is compared to him, every morning. That's awesome. I hate that goony kike but that is a top tier power move.

Howard is a pretty huge coward.

Go to bed Opie you lost.

I think Howard Stern is a fucking faggot but O&A used to always go on about how they didn't care about Howard or they weren't afraid of him, yet they spent so much time talking about all the shit he did. It was pretty pathetic.

name one brave thing Howard has ever done

He survives every single day know that over six trillion of his people were massacred and it could happen again any time. Name one brave thing Opie has ever done.

Didn't know howard lurks Cred Forums

Well, He survives every single day knowing that over six trillion of his brain cells were massacred and it could happen again any time.

Opie and Jim always had alot of tension.
Ant was the middle ground between them, so without Ant it was bound to implode on its self.

Iv seen Sam slowly taking over the whole channel and with Jim always on the Sam Roberts show it was also bound to happen.

Im not shocked, and Ant&Opie have already talked with good for nothing Rich Voss;)

why don't they just say fuck XM and get back together? if the show got big again, xm would probably beg to get them back

youtube.com/watch?v=yn1vdmSD3vU

Why would sirius fire ant at the same time as they're cutting howard's pay. Do they want to go under?

He's fucking hilarious to people that aren't from New York.

They really didn't very often, and when they did it was usually in direct reference to the studio execs at XM telling them to do/not to do something involving Howard.

its true . its weird how good at banter he is under the right conditions, but get him on stage and he's terrible

i havent listened to him with same tho

i kind of like ant by himself - it was smart of him to start a little network. i mostly listen to podcasts with chael sonnen lately.

Money is stopping them. They won't be able to fund themselves and earn as much as they are when hired separately by sirius

Did Opie get Kenny in the divorce?

Just chillin and fuckin

Because Opie and Anthony are both over the hill and shit now, they can't compete with horsecock and sam.

Isnt kenny a sirius security employee? Only different because he was brought in by OandA from Dice

>Not listening to the pre XM days

The show used to be two hours of talking about Howard Stern and then having a degenerate do something disgusting on the air while they laughed and some z-list standup promoted wherever he was performing in the borscht belt that weekend.

I'm Anthony you fucking waste.

What the hell is wrong with Joe?

I have no idea.

I know he traveled with Jim and acted as his manservant. But I haven't heard him brought up by Jim in that context in a while.

Lets go to the Tefft box for an answer.

stumbled into the wrong place on the way to reddit?

But Anthony isn't depending on Sirius

I don't go there anymore, they made fun of me for fucking Sue who is hotter than anyone they could ever get.

yes

now he has to attend 3 different thanksgiving dinners

Fez is a treasure

No Patrice and/or no Jim means I'm not really going to listen to it.

He won't make enough to pay ant and jimmy

4 if you count Amy

because sirius xm exists because of him and if he doesn't want retards walking up to him and trying to get a moment with him, he gets his way.

Ant would fit in with alex jones

ya don't say

youtu.be/nG9ZLapvDc4

He's awful and a leech

I hope he lets that kind of stuff out on alex's show because it really brings down his comedy shows

It wasn't syndicated where I was. I listened to Stern then, and Ron & Fez occasionally, and local guys who were pretty good. I also know Stern put a gag order on them, so of course they'd complain about him.

Ronnie is still fucking working?

why did you shop out the "wikihow" logo

F

Literally one of the most displeasing human beings to look at on the entire planet. Holy fuck. He's like Nazi propaganda art came to life and then got badly burned in a grease fire.

don't be so harsh

"simian features"

currently listen to:

youtube.com/watch?v=alvSEAJ1gA8

Honestly, his most recent stuff is finally decent. I have mostly been lukewarm on his standup, but saw him live in Montreal and liked it.

Keith and Ant have been emphasizing the past few weeks that they could accomodate Jimmy and Opie very well but ofc its not as much as they would get from a mega-corporation like XM.

Jimmy also wouldn't reach half the people he does now for his comedy career.

i'd do the same thing if i had that kind of pull

This. These fags act like they wouldn't do the same thing. Fuck, I have very little power at my job and I already have a blanket rule that the paralegals aren't allowed to talk to me about anything but casework.

>mfw listening to their old shows with Patrice
Where happened, bros?

Patrice took a vacation

That fat dindu convicted rapist killed himself with food. He's in the ground rotting right now, user. There's bugs eating his flesh, crawling in and out of every orifice of his body and his soul is burning in Hell for all eternity. :)

simon and teller dna

amazing this freak of nature was able to pull a solid 7

Money can do amazing things.

salaam alaikum

>Money
Dude, Sam is not rich, especially when he married her.

Someone explain the beef between OandA and stern? Sounds like theyve been at it for a while

Bitches can sense when a guy is gonna come into some shekels and they lock him down. He's doing pretty fucking good now, compared to most guys he's rich.

Howard is a covetous Jew who thinks everyone is stealing from him. Opie and Anthony stole from him so he was actually right this time though. They went back and forth on terrestrial radio accusing eachother of being thieving heebs and the accuser was always right. They're thieving kike children, that's all you need to know.

He'll be fine.

I understand that photo

>tfw poor and no gf

Does Carlton ever get sick of being trotted out as the Cumia's pet token?

how does he do it

Thoughts on the Daveman's kino?
youtu.be/tcENJ-vgNSk

Money and a twisted form of charm.

I think it is tasteful.

do you think they fucked?

ant got sloppy seconds after jimmy

Howard stern has always been more entertaining though.