TRUMP V CLINTON ROUNDO TWO

Since anything is Cred Forums related now,

Who won the second debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clinton. I hate her, but she kicked his ass.

Trump won objectively

but keep it in Cred Forums please

No Cred Forums pls stay here

nah, she won the first one not the second

>because you'd be in jail
Doesn't matter what happened before, she literally could not recover from that.

Her zingers in the first were all she had. Very thin, but effective for the common useful idiot.

She got wrecked in the second one. Trump was calm, and throwing her dirty past in her face. The number of her nervous laughs, blames, and deflections was telling.

>he didn't watch MNF instead

Time to turn into your man card.

Why are Trumpettes so desperately trying to push that this awkward line was some sort of wicked zinger? In what world is a presidential candidate saying that he wants to be able to retroactively punish a political opponent at will a good thing? Have the alt right dropped all pretences that they're a Fascist authoritarian movement?

POST THE ZOOM IN WEBM NOW

This. I'm not Murrican so I'm neutral about it and she looked really weak. Must have used "my opponent is a liar and can't be trusted" like 10 times. And telling people to fact check this negative claim about you at your personal website is not very convincing.

>His zingers in the second were all he had. Very thin, but effective for the common useful idiot.

>He got wrecked in the first one. Clinton was calm, and throwing his dirty past in his face. The number of his nervous laughs, blames, and deflections was telling.

>a Fascist authoritarian movement
You mean like the ones where the dictator can't be prosecuted?

Trump only ""won"" by the standards that his campaign is still hanging on by a thread and not completely pulverised. By normal standards it's getting embarrassing for him to be getting his ass kicked by the weakest Democrat candidate in fucking years.

Why the fuck does Trump keep sniffling

is he on the verge of tears or cocaine withdrawal

What went wrong?

Not at argument

Meme saturation

minorities explosion
liberal indoctrination in education system
women being able to vote
liberal media
hollyjew

its a wonder its even 50/50 with how many advantages dems have

genuinely cocaine

Society is progressing beyond identity politics.

People still taking Nate Silver seriously.

More like what went right. Getting Trump nominated as the Republican candidate was Hillary's master plan, as one of the leaked DNC emails proved.

This.

THIS

TRUMP LITERALLY RAPED HER IN THE SECOND DEBATE

How many D's of chess is she playing?

Trump lied dozens of times in the debate. Look at any fact checker anywhere

>chess
As if.
She's playing one game of intermolecular Go for every multiverse in existence.

>as one of the leaked DNC emails proved

so there's documented proof of your claim but you choose not to back up your statement with sauce? post it or I suck your faggy little limp cock raw

>fact checker

yeah "facts" alright

Clinton lies every time she opens her mouth. Look at her saying "it's important for any politician to maintain both a public and a private position".

ITS ALL LIES PEOPLE! GO TO MY FACT CHECKERS AT SHILLARY DOT COM

SHILLARY, DISTINGUISHING HERSELF AS THE CANDIDATE THAT TELLS THE TRUTH

L M A O
M
A
O

Trump doesn't even bother with facts. He knows if you exaggerate, speak with confidence, and sprinkle in some insults, your supporters will eat up whatever you spit out.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251

>Look at any fact checker anywhere
Ok, you show me an unbiased one first.

Also, protip: most people won't care to check. Even if you were right, my point that Hillary looked nervous and constantly deflecting doesn't change.

She didn't even try and deny that quote

What's her end game?

Doesn't this just say that they worked to "elevate" Trump so that instead of dropping out immediately, he would get a lot of people on-board, who would then refuse to vote once Jeb Bush or Rubio won? Or something to that effect.

Real time photo of the republican ticket

>fact checker
Fact checkers are barely more reliable than the candidates themselves.

The insistence on their introduction this election was a terrible choice and has done more to harm the media's reputation than anything else.

a taco truck on every street corner
a chorizo in every gringa

The Washington Post is good

>fact checkers are useless
What are you even saying
No you obviously you shouldn't just assume the fact checker is always right but there are a lot of things that can be verified easily, such as Trump denying he said something when there is a tweet or an interview or whatever proving it. I use this as an example because it happens almost every time he speaks

I wonder what Obama thinks about this election.

he loves it to be honest

his approval goes up whenever a debate finishes and when the next clowns take office and fuck everything up, he'll look better

>How did Trump fuck this up? What a retard

half of hillary's supporters don't actually exist, they are paid for, and half of trump's supporters are too afraid of social backlash to admit they will vote for him

this will be an interesting election night

He's shitting bricks, hoping that Hillary doesn't choke in the next 27 days. If Trump wins, his entire legacy will be undone within the first month. Obamacare will be repealed, the Iran nuclear deal will be shat upon, and sanctions on Russia will be eliminated.

Trump likes Obamacare senpai

>On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

that was a jerry springer tier moment. shows how bad american politics really is

Cred Forums can't rig those polls

>Trump policies
>getting passed

m8, the Republican party has been totally co-opted by Trump. Look at all those spineless fuckwits who rescinded their endorsements 2 days ago now crawling back because Trump supporters threatened to vote them out of office. A Republican Congress will be Trump's personal bitch.

>fact checker

Anyone who believes in this opinionated drivel as facts is should just off themselves for the betterment of humanity.

Whatever you say gramps. Make sure you take your crazy pills before beddy bed time.

Nah the site does it all on its own.

>"b-but muh track record!"

You had it easy the past decade, for obvious reasons like "wow a black president sure would be novel, who cares if he's actually going to be effective!"

Unfortunately you won't find it so easy this time.

CHECK OUT THE FACTEST FACTS ON HILLARYCLINTON.COM