Is german TV the only true kino?

Is german TV the only true kino?

youtu.be/6y1lHGSuDp0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
zdf-werbefernsehen.de/fileadmin/user_upload/zdfwerb/pdf/studien/werbungunverzichtbar.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EuvffkASQeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

For what purpose

Those feet don't look age appropriate

If it was wincest feet it would be kino. Feet alone ain't kino imho.

She's 12

German """""humor"""""

>feet

As a german let me tell you, our tv is complete rancid fucking garbage. It's seriously the worst of the worst, everything about it is outdated and terrible. Look to neighbour countries for good european kino. France, england, belgium n shit.

disgusting

Why
Why would anyone do this
Who would agree to this
How do you even get the idea
Why would a little girl do this

WHY

it's a joke

>png
>that extreme letterbox
Cred Forums never ceases to amaze me.

wew

How many levels of irony are there?

>feet are funny!
Are they? I always thought it was just an excuse for footfriends to put their fetish on television and possibly influence young audiences into becoming footfriends too. Feet being silly is a very recent thing. You should raise an eyebrow.

That's not even sarcasm, this literally is their humor and why it's so terrible.

What exactly IS the joke?

>haha we let this litlle girl run her feet over an old guys face, isn't this funny!

the girl being able to tell the political party of the person just by feeling the face
Also several other things but I guess you have to know the show Wetten Dass to understand

Sorry posting from my phone :P

>the girl being able to tell the political party of the person just by feeling the face
Stalin did nothing wrong. Or if he did do anything wrong, it was stopping Hitler from preventing Germany into turning into this.

The host with the glasses had the most perverted look on his face
He looked like he was going to bust a nut at any moment

How the FUCK do you not pop a boner during this shit?

What would you have done in this situation?

You're pretending to be a pervert, but you would probably find it more disgusting than not.

She's also 12, and unless you're a pedophile, you wouldn't find that remotely arousing.

But you're just being an edgy faggot, so you already knew that.

>if you're getting blind folded and you're getting jerked off by a 12-year-old you won't get hard

okay

That's literally not happening here. By this logic, you're attracted to yourself every time you get hard from jacking off.

But I'm pretty sure I'm being baited but stupidity like this tiggers my autism even though think it's simulated stupidity.

>stupidity like this tiggers my autism
Well, you -are- german. Also, just wait til he discovers boxing.

>Well, you -are- german
But I'm not?

This movie was produced by the German government.

It's the story of a racist father who has to accept is daughter is gonna have sex with a nigger.

The nigger name is literally "Alpha".

Seriously, what would you have done in that situation, under loli feet?

fellow kraut here and absolutely agreed. It is pure cringe and mediocre boredom. And we have to pay for it too. 18 € every month mandatory fee for unwatchable garbage.

>18 € every month mandatory fee for unwatchable garbage.
Among all the things you Europeans have to go through that Americans don't, this is probably the worst, at least in principle.

I think Germany is unique in that respect though. No other country spends as much on their public tv. I don't know about fees in other coutries.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
DUDE BE TOLERANT LMAO

Jews used to have some subtlety.

Not really digging that much into it, but it looks the Swiss, Austrians, Danish, Norwegians, and Swiss pay more. I know that in least Norway, it has to be paid if you own a television set.

I work in post production in Germany and I can assure you that here a film that does not somehow promote SJW agenda has a very hard time getting funded or supportet in any other way. Quality and artistic integrity are no concerns anymore.
The times of Fassbinder and Herzog and the likes are over. It is all conformism and opportunism. Anybody who deviates is shunned.

except its not done for humor. the show has existed for decades and everything has already been done

her feet are a little dirty

Would you clean them?

I fucking hate this countries bureaucratic bullshit.
Especially Rundfunk is getting way too much money, paying too many people to sit on their asses and do nothing, show adverts even though they have no reason to do so, since they have a massive excess in funding already and having their budget steadily increased throughout the years for no reason whatsoever.
If they were at least somewhat neutral like the BBC I could understand, but it really has just turned into a huge left wing propaganda machine.
The arrogance with which they respond to criticism is especially enraging.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

>germans can have a 12yo rub her feet on a mans face on tv
>if i tried to do that here id go to jail
dam it, i mean if you compare 12yofeet and arabs to no feet/arabs its a hard choice.

germany is pretty liberal now man, my cousin who is a muslim lives there and fucks little blonde girls in the reg.

kek, the last was supposed to be Swedish.

I agree with you except one point. The SJW or political correctness is not really left wing anymore. It is an agenda of its own. Old school left wing hates this shit just as much as anybody else who has a heart and a brain.

This really bothered me too, user, but then I found out it was satire.

>deutsche "Unterhaltung"

Interesting to hear. But it doesn't really make me feel better.
In Germany you don't even have to own a television set. You have to pay regardless. It is mandatory. No matter if you are poor or rich. You pay for shit that you don't watch.

Fair enough, I think it's just these facebook-special snowflake types who are getting into media jobs who are going to populate that whole state department in 20 years time doing it.

When defending themselves from accusations they always have the same arguments:
>we need independent media that doesn't rely on making a profit, so we can have unbiased reporting
>private channels only show trash tv
Nevermind that 90% of the shit they air are american movies (just like the private channels), shitty variety shows with celebrities, shitty boring cliched procedurals, history-channel tier documentaries and fucking propaganda thinly veiled as political "satire".
They do this because they are chasing ratings, which is the exact thing they are NOT SUPPOSED TO DO.
Have you read the pamphlet they use to justify why they air advertisments even though it technically goes against everything they are supposed to stand for?
It made me froth at the mouth when I first read it.
zdf-werbefernsehen.de/fileadmin/user_upload/zdfwerb/pdf/studien/werbungunverzichtbar.pdf

>hurr the state allows us to do it so thats why we do it
>hurr if we didnt do it you would have to pay more GEZ hurr hurr, nevermind we are massively overfunded and shell out millions weekly so we can pay famous actors to star in our shitty crime procedurals for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO CHASE RATINGS
>hurr we have a unique viewerbase that the private channels cant reach, so how else are those people supposed to get the advertising they so desperately need hurrrrasd ASD

I share your anger. I am disgusted at all the self rightous shit that is shown and the arrogance of these people who live of our money. And there is no change in sight. Really frustrating.

I would have branzooped her krababoople

I apologize on behalf of Germans everywhere

He's actually not a host. He was a guest and he's a real german politician. I think he didn't know what was coming for him

Holy fuck
Germans are literally degenerates

What the fuck, bruv???!!!

>calling a real girl a loli

Kys

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF!

With my tongue.

Germany is literally autistic as a whole nation

agreed.
also we still need a fucking proxy to watch youtube because somehow they cant settle shit with the gema. I dunno is there any other western country with restricted internet use?

for you

oF couRSH

youtube.com/watch?v=EuvffkASQeg

>he lives in a country that doesn't make a tv show that crosses The Punisher and The Joker to make one perfect character

>it's a Kommissar Rex/Der Clown/Balko crossover kinepisode

Didnt know Dan 'The footman' Schneider is into german media.

Should've nuked Germany instead of Japan

>I dunno is there any other western country with restricted internet use?
> western

I bet even in Saudi Arabia and North Korea they can watch music videos on Youtube. Only Germany outlaws them. Half of the Youtube links I have clicked over the past years displayed the "Gema has fucked you again" message.

Literally how is this allowed
Then again I heard child sex is legal in germany

It's a joke about the german political parties and the show " wetten dass..." at the same time.You know neither of them.These is no way you could undersgand this joke.

Also,the Neo Magazin is a good show that shapes german Youth pop culture.
It the same show that brought a state "crisis" between Germany and Turkey.

Did she say it is Hitler wtf

Halt jetzt mal dein Maul, bitte.

Yes

>Böhmermann keeps making good shit because he knows barely anyone watches him so he can get away with whatever he wants
>eventually #varufake and the Erdogan shit happen
>now everyone knows him
>his show has to appeal to mainstream shit now
>is forced to do Wetten Dass

I really feel bad for him.
He obviously just wants to have a fun little show with cool guests but he constantly gets forced to become the next Raab or Lanz.

DAK 16.10.16

looks perfectly normal to me