ITT: movies that establishes that Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

ITT: movies that establishes that Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa06BwPATOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the nutshack

Filipinos are an ethnic group, not a race.

The Nutsack

The eventual Duterte documentary.

Inherent Vice

>'s are

no movie every. hawaii could invade the philippines with minimal effort.

>hawaii could invade the philippines

The most spoken language in Hawaii is Ilocano, which isn't even a majority dialect in the Philippines itself. I think the invasion already happened and not necessarily in the direction you wanted.

MOST

POWERFUL

It's cute that Filipinos are allowed to say this because it's so obviously not true.

lol oops

That whole tumblr has always been satire

Barcelona, a love untold.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa06BwPATOE

>Saltwater Mexicans
>most powerful

Hahahahahaha!

Filipinos I've met IRL in Australia are usually meek and dorky. The ones I meet online are like OPs picture. Is it an Americanisation thing?

flips in America are absolute cancer.

You have to go back

>NEWLY-INSTALLED Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has reiterated his tough stance on crime by urging the public to not only kill drug dealers, but addicts as well.

His remarks came barely a day after he was sworn in as the country’s 16th president in Manila on Thursday, Vice reported.

Speaking to a crowd of 500 in a Manila slum, Duterte said: “If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”

He added that, “These sons of whores are destroying our children.”

The Almond Cabana

he also told Obama to go to hell lmao.

Dude sounds based.

86% approval rating
first 3 months
flipfag here

this guy can get away with everything
making the philippines great for once

>Filipinos

>Go to the Philippines
>get to kill a bunch of druggies for free without consequence