Law & order svu

Okay, I've been watching this season's Law and Order SVU and as of today's newest episode, my mind is finally completely blown.

This show(s) are based on somewhat relevant current issues, even though there's a disclaimer that it's pure fiction. Wtf though, you bang a hooker a lil too hard you're a rapist? You fudge a lil on your true identity, have consensual sex, and you're a rapist? Really????

wtf man, is the usa truly this fucked up? i feel like if i come there and make a girl cry, i'll go to jail. in the past, i loved how they went after true pos's, people who truly violate others and take that intangible 'something' away from them that you can't replace. now it's just...i dunno, feminazi bs making me feel like i should an hero bc i have a dick.

thoughts? criticisms? anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZI3R4eMpWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

s p e e d
p
e
e
d
w e e d
e
e
d

The guy that produces the show is called Dick Wolf.
So there is that.

See their fucking gamergate episode?

Dick Wolf produces these and Speed Weed does the writing.

They're just drugged out of their mind 24 hours a day on rape and coke/weed.

>i dunno, feminazi bs making me feel like i should an hero bc i have a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZI3R4eMpWc

I love his shit though, the original, Criminal Intent, his new franchise of Chicago stuff..I know, I know, very formulaic and you can know everything in the first 5 minutes, but SVU has gone off the fucking rails. I honestly feel like whoever is heading this season is trying to make men seem horrible for just being born (lol @ thinking Wolf is paying attention to anything).

I have no idea what you're talking about. I watched plenty of these shows in the past, and every single crime was rape, murder, or underage sex. .

havn't you seen the gamergate one?

That was still rape. I was referring to this
>i feel like if i come there and make a girl cry, i'll go to jail.

there was no rape in the real GG tho

Okay? I wasn't defending that show, only that, (unless I'm mistaken), there was a rape in that episode.

DUN DUN

SVU went to shit about 5 season ago.
Most of the time it was grounded in real kind of actions and consequences and sometimes inspired by real cases but these days it's simpsons-tier writing where they jump into headlines and shit and bolster their stories with sjw shit.
Most of the good character dynamics have gone and the characters left behind have had really crap character developments, with the exception of Barba.

these storylines are "ripped from the headlines", and they're in the headlines because they're extraordinary cases

so it's not the norm in the US to report someone for rape because he lied that he was a formula one driver when they were picking you up or whatever drama and it actually makes it to court

but if it happens once you'll hear about it a lot

Trump episode soon.

Ignoring the fucking gamer gate episode, both those situations you just described are rape in just about any first world jurisdiction

t. Any law student who has done basic criminal law

Hopefully it's better than the Woody Allen with a Roman Polanski end twist episode that they did, which ended up being completely lame.

It's supposed to air before the election so it will have an agenda.

>We live in a world where a Law and Order: SVU episode could decide who is the next President of the United States

Wew lad.

How does a writer having an agenda "decide" the outcome of something?

normies are dumb as dogshit and do whatever the media tells them to do

It could only go downhill after the "save the tigers" episode.

What the actual fuck, you have to trade state-issued ID cards to have consensual sex where you come from?

Show went to shit after Stabler left.

I only watch it for based Rafael Barba now

trump is already gonna lose, law and order wont affect hit.

They did an Elliot Rodger episode which I wouldnt call good but it was entertaining atleast seeing how normies interpreted it

This is interesting, what country are you from? I doubt it's first world or western.

I heard on Kontaku it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.

I've been watching the marathons on USA and I realize I love Casey Novak.

Do they still have Ice-T, Benson, and Munch?

I like the early seasons because of all the HBO actors they were for some reason able to rope in, and because they got some interesting guest stars.

Like when K8 Mara was a sexy killer teenage gymnast.

Casey is sexy as fuck for a solid 4--5 seasons, then she got a little old looking but still bangable and then they got rid of her and then she came back wrong.

We lost Munch. He come back very occasionally. Benson and Ice-T are still there but they are shadows of their former selves.

That Brave New World expansion must have taken something out of Ice-T.

Give examples because I'm watching older out of order reruns on tv and probably never care to watch newer shit.

Don't be talking about my SVUfu like that nigger.

She looks okay in stuff like Mister Jones and whatever, but when she was blonde in her later SVU appearances she must've been skipping the cardio she's doing now.

Show went to shit when Christopher Meloni left and it was already going downhill then.

>implying these aren't their stories

>Not liking a little T H I C C

What are ya a fucking gay?

Benson is the fucking worst now. Why couldn't she leave instead of Stabler?

Not only that, you have to pass a penis inspection at the local DMV too

Try season 13, not like season 8.

>over the top courtroom scenes that have nothing to do with the plot

Is season 1 Kino?

Is this anime based on this?

7/10. Best I can do.

Welcome to Obama's America

No it's a literal copy of a Rapeman manga volume. No soundalike name just legit Rapeman on network television

>over the top
>the episodes with vidya gaems as a plot point
>Cragen plays the most made up video game to figure out why a kid killed his foster sister

Kino is a subjective and if you enjoy it's kino. Kotaku says it's better than Civ 5 with Brave New World expansion so I agree.

Speed Weed and writers are out of touch. What's new about that?

I'm out of touch and Google has 12 but I'd still take her out to a nice dinner of chicken tendies and bbq sauce with my good boy points.

That was way back in the first season, long before Speed Weed was involved.

>and writers

I only know Speed Weed because of his stupid ass name.

It's always been hit or miss. I rmemeber an old episode with Stabler shooting at a car that was driving away when he knew there was an hostage in the trunk.

The fucking madman!!!

It's not a new thing either. There are laws against that kind of things dating back more than a hundred year.

she is one of the consistently bangable ones on the show and best ADA, and best female rapist.

She get all good girl points

Do you need to watch L&O in order or is it fine to just jump in? I've only seen the Jennifer Love Hugetits one.

SVU is worthless to me without Meloni.

Mariska is past expiration date.

No Munch, no alky captain even.

Fuck it.

Novak was pretty yes, but Alexandra Cabot was another tier of attractiveness imo family

Agreed.

you can watch any of the first 10 seasons or so, I recommend early seasons of all the L&O shows, especially svu/ci

one of the weird things is actually og LO gets a decent pair of detectives towards the end of its run which is strange because other shows got worse the older they get

wtf are you talking about? Prostitution is illegal, sure, been illegal since great-grammie was playing hop-scotch while the lolirish came off the boats. but being able to be put in jail b/c you didn't lube up enough before penetration?? bullshit, there's no way a prostitute could go cry about something like that and actually become a victim. Same results as the lying part. If some bitch is dumb enough to believe I play for the yankees and wants to bang just b/c i said i do, it's on her..that is not rape. that's being an idiot, and there's no way in hell that would ever get anywhere near an actual court room. the show has lost any semblance of reality other than the fact that they use real humans and haven't gone 2D.

The show went o complete shit after Meloni left.
It was legit kino before.
Hargitay also got old and fat. They need to give this show the mercy bullet. But since it's NBC and they literally can't do anything right, they keep renewing it.
They also lost one of the core producers at the same time as Meloni.
Everything after season 12 is garbage

>Judging a legal system based off a tv show

Never change Cred Forums

Call the cops because my sides have died!