Is this the best zombie movie?

Is this the best zombie movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfstcLwSXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I might be in the minority, but I actually liked the "remake" more

Probably, but largely due to the fact nine out of ten zombie films are fucking terrible.

no

Yes

Dawn of the Dead is the best Romero zombie movie.
But the apex of the genre is Zombi 2.

i liked the remake more too but out of the 3 original living dead movies i liked night of the living dead the best.

Biggest zombie movie collection in the world guy reporting in!

Bio Zombie is still the best zombie movie though.

No, that's the Sex in the City movie. But it's a good second.

Not even close

Nice to meet you. How bigs your collection?

But, are they really undead? Infected? Yes.

not zombies

>Bio Zombie
This fucking opening is hilarious. It's guys camming a movie and commenting on the people in the theater, what the fuck. This seems liek it's gunna be a fun ride

In case anyone else is interested Bio Zombie is up on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfstcLwSXI

Get that fucking idiot off the air!

It's the same concept at the end of the day tbqh

Probably had the best setup and execution of zombie apocalypse plans.

Now movie go for action.

Return of the Living Dead > all

Dawn of the Dead > Night of the Living Dead > Day of the Dead > Land of the Dead > Diary of the Dead > Survival of the Dead

So this work too

close
..actually i love all three (night of the living dead savini remake, dawn of the dead, and day of the dead)

with dawn i can watch it at any point and enjoy it. with night, i have to see it from the beginning. with day, same thing.

Should do a full count, but easily over 1000 (counting doubles).
Here's a picture of a good chunk of just VHS slipcase zombies I own.

It's a fun one for sure.

I love Bio Zombie. So comfy for an asian zombie flick. One of the first few DVDs I bought not knowing anything about the movie.

Not even close

When did you start collecting zombie movies, what made you start and what was your first one?

Night > Day > Dawn (Remake) >= Dawn > everything else

It's great but i prefer Day of the Dead. The remake was alright too.

do you have a gf?

I'm jealous as fuck, dude.

what the fuck am i watching

the day of the dead remake was not alright

That Dawn double vhs pack.

that fucking ending though

It's a shame the effects were so bushleague, otherwise it would have been the perfect zombie movie.

After my Aunt got me a copy of Dawn otd on dvd, stemmed from there. I'm trying to complete American released zombie movies on VHS right now. Have a list of about 150 left.
Here's a few more, but still not nearly all even for VHS.

Not right now.

Good book, start collecting!

The greatest zombie movie thus far created.

This.

>I'm trying to complete American released zombie movies on VHS right now. Have a list of about 150 left.
Good look to you friend

I'm not saying it's the best, but I honestly enjoyed World War Z...

That's awesome dude. Any lesser known titles that are worth checking out?

Zombie has great makeup and gore but falls flat in every other aspect. The official good zombie movies are

>dawn
>night of
>dawn remake
>shaun
>28 days

end list.

watching shitty d-list zombie movies is torture

Bio Zombie
The Video Dead
Hell Gate
Gangsters, Guns and Zombies
The Boneyard
Sugar Hill

Dunno what counts as lesser known anymore desu ha.

>Submitting yourself to garbage films
really makes you think

I have to agree with you there m8

Once again video games surpass film as an artistic, visual storytelling medium.

Thanks! I've only seen one and heard of two on there

You're forgetting Return of the Living Dead, mate.

Hell of the Living Dead
Zombi 3
Nightmare City
Burial Ground
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
The Beyond

>stop liking things that I dont' like

>Return of the Living Dead
Alas, I am. I'm also missing Day of. fuck you I liked it.

That movie is fuckin great, although the uber beta "pls respond" sushi chef hit too close to home.

daigo????

s-same

Some recent additions (a few aren't zombies), 1/2

2/2

>I might be in the minority, but I actually liked the "remake" more
That minority you speak of is called "nu-male."

My faves (no particular order)

Night of the Living Dead (1990)
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead
Zombi
The Beyond

2nd for Video Dead. Underrated for sure

Kek

post your vcr?

James rolfe? is that you?

"""""""""""""""""no"""""""""""""""""

In my top 3.

I have multiple. Swap through every once in a while, and am buying new ones when I find cheap.

Not me.

As far as underrated zambflicks go I still love The Horde, think it was French but had one of the best zambie sacrifices I've seen as well as some really fun characters.

I still need to watch Train to Busan, I'm all for character driven/emotional shit. Wonder when it'll get a Blu Ray. It's not in theaters anymore, right?

As far as recent zombie films go, Train to Busan was an interesting take. A lot of zombie films are set in the US where guns are readily available. In Korea, they're pretty much not a thing so seeing how they deal was a cool concept.

Also, does anyone else prefer the Night remake to the original? I'm glad Savini was behind it.

Pontypool

I haven't seen either Night of in ages. I always got pissed off at the original since Cooper did nothing wrong whatsoever but was apparently the bad guy.
>Let's stay quiet in the basement and not draw attention from the undead
vs
>Let's shoot outside windows for no reason, draw the undead in, try to escape this fortified house that isn't under siege and get everyone killed

I may be remembering it a bit wrong but fuck the black guy pissed me off enough for me to hate it, family always got pissed I sided with Cooper since I guess the black guy is good because he's a black protagonist from a black and white film?

I think the idea was that Cooper was portrayed to be a coward whereas Ben was meant to be the hero. Hiding vs standing your ground was the point being driven. I would totally agree with you, but remember they had no idea what the hell was really going on. Fighting them off would potentially save them while hiding would only corner themselves.

Also
>hating based Tony Todd
>ever

Fair enough.

>hating Tony Todd
Just the character he portrayed.