What's the film equivalent of this comic?

What's the film equivalent of this comic?

>guilting people into being patriotic because m-muh soldiers, despite the horrible things the American flag stands for

American Sniper, maybe?

WHY IS KEVIN WHITE AND NOT AN UNGRATEFUL UPPITY MUDSKIN

>they needed a common cause

What, like, systematic racism wasn't a good enough one?

I was thinking crime

you've shown me the error of my ways

Numale

>it's a fedora-tier opinion to say children shouldn't be compelled to recite words they are too young to comprehend

Thanks for fighting for my right to disagree with you. You imperialistic dogs pawn.

>it's a European shitskin trying to belittle America episode
What you faggots don't understand is that liberty and freedom is inherent, thus every man, woman, and child is born understanding the meaning behind the pledge of allegiance.
It is that simple fact that makes what we have our children do natural. Unlike you mosque, gulag, citadel worshipping moslem shits do. You are not born understanding mohamed's word, that's why you have to sit there and reading his book every fucking day. You indoctrinate your children. America awakens our children.

you do the exact same thing, you educate your children in the "correct way"

>that comic

It's not education you illiterate shit, what did you not undersstand? Every man woman and child is born with liberty. Pledge of alleigance is coming to understand they are born with liberty.
Only terrorists indoctrinate. Their words are not born in the people, it is enforced into their peop,e.

they live

>he actually believes this
Amerishits are a fucking meme.

stuff a burger between your flapping gums, lardass

At least I have the right and honor to believe and eat burgers. Unlike you mudskins who believe burgers are holy. Theyre just burgers you faggot you put them in your mouth and you chew you dont worship it like Jesus. Stupid fuck as shit Europe.

It's not the same on a surface level, but God's Not Dead follows in the same spirit of pushing a conservative agenda with fallacious arguments.

Or the fact that more deplorables enlist than not. Bunch of welfare queens that don't think they'll get their legs blown off and if they do get them blown off it's not because they showed uncommon valor it's because they were unlucky.

The onus is on Kevin to reason out why this is a logically flawed argument and to convey it to the teacher.

Where you replies now faggot? America wins you goddamn moslem shithead. Mess with the best you die like the rest.

>freedom
>pledge of allegiance

not an argument

>Not using the superior version

To this day I'm convinced that the only people who actually respect soldiers are those that don't have to deal with them either out of uniform or when they're on leave.

Classic Kevin

Nah, forced patriotism is no better than dissent against ones country. Freedom from tyranny means freedom to support ones country or not.

correct, it is a simple critique of your opinion. speaks volumes.

>pledge of allegiance
>freedom
Fucking hell, user. You put too much effort into that shitpost.

>Her heroic stand

I thought the whole thing was about her not standing

What of it faggot? The words carry freedom and liberty, it don't need to mean it. Don't judge books by their cover, did your mama not teach you that? Oh, she was too busy wearing veils to raise you American/ I'm sorry.
Not sorry.

>You are not born understanding mohamed's word, that's why you have to sit there and reading his book every fucking day.

As opposed to mindlessly reciting the words of the Pledge of Allegiance?

You can't even get your brown people right.

I mean, the pledge is literally just
>I pledge my allegiance to the flag of the US, to the republic for which it stands, for liberty and justice for all

I mean you can interpret that to be pretty fucking liberal.

Ebin

THE WORDS ARE IN US WHEN WE"RE BORN! What is so hard to understand? When we pledge we awaken the liberty and freedom. You don't need to understand the words, you just need to feel the freedom and the liberty.

>Bait-The Post

You had me going there for a second, user.

>omitting "one nation, under God"

I don't know what you're trying to say. The user I was responding to (you?) said:

>freedom is inherently known by all children, which is why we make them recite the Pledge. Islam isn't inherently known by children, which is why you have to make them read the Quran.

The argument makes no sense. Both sides are doing the same thing but one is better because... freedom?

you're """""opinion""""" a shit

>What is so hard to understand?

The fact that its not true and your zealotry for the US boarders on the delusional?

>but one is better because... freedom?
Yeah.
>liberty and justice for all and god's in there I guess
vs
>Islam
Is a pretty clear choice of which is better.

>not standing up for a fucking flag means you're scum
>trying to guilt/pressure people by exploiting others shortcoming
Something retarded that pisses you off. Like The Hunt.

That poor veteran, getting dragged against his will to some classroom when he should be in physical therapy. His life was destroyed for no reason and now he's being used a brainwashing tool instead of being cared for by the state he fought for.

>freedom only matters when you do it the approved and correct way
>"soldiers die, which has some vague exhange points towards your freedoms that arent ever in actual danger 9 times out of 10, but please remember that they didnt die for you to express opinions they dont personally like"
Fuck whoever drew this fascist piece of anti-American pro authoritarian trash

Fuck you unAmericans and your terrorist inability to understand what it means to be free. Don't envy us, join us.
America out.
Peace, faggots.