What is it?

What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ichorfalls.chainsawsuit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey faggot. Mind giving context?

You have to go INSIDE

Come on quit memeing me. I see a monster made of teeth. What show is this?

IT'S IT

It's it.

Channel Zero, just started this week.

You're welcome, cunt.

moot emerging from his cocoon to become hiro.

I bet petting that thing feels amazing.

Idk why but I want to touch it

Part of me thinks this is going to head into IT territory. Childhood boogeyman returns in adulthood, etc.

i don't know why but looking at that fucking thing makes me itchy all over my body

It's the tooth fairy. Or at least that's what I'm going to tell my kids.

oh, tooth fairy?

Isn't this that creepypasta show? I don't remember teeth man mentioned in Candle Cove.

my gawd me too i have an overwhelming urge to reach into monitor and touch it squeeze it

Your wife's kids.

well they have to add something if they want to stretch 5 forum posts into 6 episodes

what's the creepypasta? can someone post?

ichorfalls.chainsawsuit.com/

gay, gimme one made of nostrils

How fucking new can you be?

looks like tooth fairy

thank you

Test audience felt that teeth, mustache, and a monocle was too oppressive to minorities and not scary enough.

sorry, insults aren't working affecting me right now i'm already feeling mega depressed wishing i could crawl into a hole for the rest of eternity posting on Cred Forums to try to get my mind off my overwhelming urge to scream my head off. ;_;

Watched ep 1 last night, thought it was supposed to be an anthology, turns out its not.

Fell right off my fucks given list. Episode itself is quite boring and a bit confusing, scenes and timelines flipping all over, too much facetime for actors, not enough spooky. Had the perfect sinister story in Candle Cove yet somehow made it boring as fuck.

That nigga's made of toenails.

Welcome to Syfy or television production in general. Subtlety is a word that is alien in meaning to television writers and executives.

The british smile

i'm glad i read detailed spoilers instead of watching

lel
good one m80

kek