Fargo

Movie, Season 1 or Season 2?

All of them

Season 1

They are all comfy and enjoyable for different reasons.

Season 1 > Movie > 2

But they're all very close, season 2 just starts slow and convoluted before it picks up.

I think S1 is probably the weakest with its forced linking of itself to the movie via the case of money.

It was unnecessary and shitty

This guy knows the score

2 had the indian having radical genetic reconstruction surgery to become the arabic mob boss from the first season. A case of money wasn't too bad, especially with its use in the story.

That is only implied and only in the last second of the last episode

The case thing takes up entire fucking episodes of s1 and has practically no basis in the main plot

Season 2 was GOAT until that UFO bullshit.

They're all excellent but Season 1 is easily the best of them. A god damn masterpiece.
Just learned right now that we're not getting a third season this year, what a shame.

The UFO parts were important to the story and also great.

This. Season 2 was great for the first 8 episodes but the last 2 did a pretty big number on it. A pretty disappointing ending.

All of them

But I have to say I enjoyed watching season 2 the most. I loved the characters a lot

Objectively wrong

Season 2 had the best casting. Kirsten Dunst, Patrick Wilson and Meth Damon were fucking great.

>The UFO parts were important to the story and also great.

They built up that gun fight at the hotel for the entire season. It was epic...until that stupid UFO showed up, caused a distraction and turned the tide of the battle.

Such shit writing. It would have been so much better without it.

And then the last episode was basically just a retarded epilogue tying it all back together (which was unnecessary), including the stupid shit about the Indian becoming the mob boss.

It was a great season that ended on a wet fart. You still applaud it's excellent performance but the fart isn't forgotten.

Season 1 wins the tv award purely because of ayyliums

reminder that hank was bullshitting about making up a language and was legitimately studying the aliens

Season 2 was beyond retarded and a poor imitation of season 1 which was made by the real people

I choose to believe this.

Also, thoughts on Ewan McGregor in Season 3?

the opening to that last episode was fucking killer. I remember being so excited as I was watching it and then it just totally fell apart.

They should have just let hanzee die in an epic gunfight and not make some hamfisted attempt at tying him into the plot of season 1

>thoughts on Ewan McGregor in Season 3?

He should do well. I'm simply curious to hear him speak with a mid-western accent.

Their all fucking brilliant

i hope this show gets 10 seasons

Wait, the UFO's were important to the story?

"no"

Movie, 1, 2

Movie is not really comparable, it's too different. Goat soundtrack

Season 1>Movie>Season 2

Season 2 was very forgettable

I wouldn't say it's forgettable. It was memorable. It was just underwhelming.

I agree with your tier list.

S2>S1>Movie

Movie > S2 > S1
Movie is by far the best, S1 and S2 can be argued among themselves

Season 1 was reddit-tier, Lorne Malvo was literally 'intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour'