That feel when i just downloaded an 4k 80GB bluray rip of xmen apocalypse

that feel when i just downloaded an 4k 80GB bluray rip of xmen apocalypse

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hdcp#Circumvention
youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post Munn's tits

Is she a beard

>it's another episode of Magneto is destroying the world and changes his mind at the last minute and Professor X and the world forgives him

what?

No. Aaron really, REALLY loves women.

Is 4K a meme? Does it really look that much better?

Why? It's bad. Dofp is better.

Are there any good scenes of your waifu? That's the only reason I can think of to get an 80GB version. It's such a shitty movie it doesn't deserve more than a yify 700 MB

If those displays in retail are any indication, it does. The downside is it exposes a lot of the tricks in older films. You're gonna see makeup caked on actors faces and other shit that directors never dreamed of appearing on screen.

Why are you asking if there are any good scenes of here? You are saying it's a shitty movie, so obviously you have seen it, right?

>Downloading films in eyeball-searing super high quality to watch on my 15 inch laptop screen will somehow make a shit film less shit

Enjoy wasting your time I guess.

80 GB for one movie?????just get the yify rips man

Xavier doesn't like humans either.
He's just a libcuck about it.
Learn to context you aspie.

>4k 80GB
Placebo.

but im a film buff

>wants to turn his childhood home into a school for humans and mutants
>in love with a human
>he doesn't like humans

I'm not sure what you can learn, clearly you lack something in your brain, you autistic retard.

>mfw Xavier is a filthy human lover

No, he views her as just another pocket pussy.
In FC they show him using his abilities to get laid.
In DOFP they show him pausing and puppeteering other humans.
He even acknowledges it's wrong and doesn't do it to other mutants anymore after the submarine incident.
Him dating a human shows how he has to be on top, he likes to manipulate and control humans.

can you post the sexiest munn thighs/crotch shots also the sme for jlaw and sophie tuenr pls than you

whats the point of 80gb torrent when u can get pretty much the same quality with 5-6 gb torrent.Just a waste of space..

Just screencap Munn in every single shoot.

Do it, for autism powers are granted to you from now on. Go my son. Go.

>i get to count the hairs in the noses of everyone who can't act while the writing sucks
Great.

>skip to Quicksilver scene
>watch it
>delete rip

looks pretty hot here desu

olivia post surgery

Display models are always shit. They have upscaled 60fps on by default which is retarded. They also have the brightness turned all the way up.

>pretty much the same quality
pretty much wrong

I thought the copy protection on 4K Blurays hadn't been cracked?

>yfw yify will never have 4K torrents

That quicksilver scene was absolutely retarded. Compare it to the scene from DoFP, when Quicksilver runs around the room at superspeed, he slightly nudges one of the enemy henchmen with his finger, who then goes flying across the room when time is shown at normal speed, just like any stationary object would if something with that much kinetic energy strikes it. In apocolypse though he's throwing people a mile at enough speed to crush their internal organs into a paste and yet somehow they're completely fine? They tried to outdo a nearly perfect action scene and instead went full retard

It hasn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hdcp#Circumvention
Is how they get around I think

It's a comicbook movie. The physics of him being able to move like that are stupid anyway. He's like a hundred times faster than a bullet, wouldn't he rip out of his clothes every time he engages the super-speed? haha

looks upscaled

>he's throwing people a mile at enough speed to crush their internal organs into a paste
but he didn't?

Superhero physics are best when they're grounded in reality. I can give him a pass for not instantly dying himself when he engages superspeed, because that's his power and he's a superhero. When his power starts automatically applying to everything he touches, which is also a clear contradiction of the physical laws which had already been established in the previous movie, then that's too much of a stretch of the imagination for me. At least Flash has hand wavy "speedforce" magic to explain how he doesn't kill people he touches, Quicksilver isn't supposed to have that, he's just supposed to be fast and by extension resilient enough himself to withstand the forces that go with being that fast, nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk

1:48 he throws people

Eh, for me it's more about if the scene is entertaining. Though they both were. I have little doubt DoFP is a better movie, though.

yes, with adequate force

>4k 80GB bluray rip

That's funny because no one managed to crack UHDbluray encryption yet, all those rips were just an upscaled scam

>Is 4K a meme? Does it really look that much better?

It does look better, but mostly because of 10 bit panels and HDR. 10 bit color looks amazing on a calibrated tv.

what's the purpose of calibration and how is it done?

You can calibrate high end Cred Forums's so the colors look like they should, with some brands the calibration can be almost 99.5% accurate.
You can enjoy the content as it was made by it's creators.

It is done via your tv settings (2 point balance, 10 point balance, rbg balance) using special calibrators and generators.
Some tv's like Samsung SUHD ones are almost perfectly calibrated out of a box, some like LG OLEDs need some work to get a great picture without an artificial blue tint.

>75304535
Post a shot of her body

for some reason things go blurry when i pause. when its in motion it looks a lot better. maybe its windows media player.

i think they deliberately try to not show close up shots of her pussy

Bryan Singer shits on the hetero fanbase so hard.
>naked man ass of hugh jackman
>zero ass shots of any female

That's like bragging that you just ate 20 pounds of human feces.

hi casual

If it was Olivia's, I'd brag about it.

I still don't understand why Cred Forums didn't like this movie, Civil War is just cookie cutter Marvel, nothing interesting about it, BvS is just a pretentious flick, but XMA just embraces the cheesiness and action of comic books, the dialogues and everything was just "comic book-esque"

>Windows Media Player