Who's more washed up?

Who's more washed up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/704149493185294341
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bruce willis

Is the guy on the right one of those sycophants who was ordered to attack Trump in October?

>turning on one of your childhood heroes cuz he says he's not voting Republican this year

Yeah, he's the sycophant, not you.

Stupid fucking Trumpkike. Goddamn is your river of retarded tears gonna be tasty in November.

Easily Sly.
Arnold is still an icon with newer generations. People who didn't grow up watching Stallone movies barely know him outside pop culture references to rocky.

>Can't appreciate Arny because he doesn't support your candidate
Being a Cred Forumsack must be a miserable existence

I would have said Sly but Creed has brought him back. Arnie is yet to redeem himself

>The son of an SS nazi officer, Schwarzenegger has publicly stated that he has dreamed of being a dictator and that he admires Hitler.

You're looking a bit daft now

You would think if you actually gave a fuck about your country you would agree with the sentiment he spoke of. It's almost as if you Trump supporters secretly hate America and have the best interests of some other country, maybe a small one filled with smelly little greedy subhumans on your mind instead, or something. Really makes you think.

I'm going to be honest, I don't know what your argument is supposed to be with this post

Trump's comments were disgusting and I will not be voting for him

Please ignore the fact I fucked anything that moved for the majority of my life

How does that make us "daft"? Trump loves the kikes and licks their boots every chance he gets and his daughter and grandson are full blown practicing kikes. You're the daft one you cryptojew faggot. Arnold has named the Jew and was looking for any excuse he could to not support this slime. Thanks to Trump being retarded he got it.

that is surprisingly well said. I don't think he could speak it without accent and be as endearing but it works.

>there are actual people in this world who do not support Trump

And thank God they are the majority.

being truly redpilled is comfy as fuck

it's the reddit fags who go to Cred Forums for the express purpose of being edgy who give them a bad name

>Lincoln
He'd be a Democrat in the modern system

And?

;)

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/704149493185294341

Arnie by a long shot.

Stallone still produces profitable and relevant work.

Arnie is just a meme.

The selective perception of Trump supporters is a truly wondrous thing; they're quick to put a yarmulke on anyone they disagree with, yet every time I post on Cred Forums regarding Trump's choice in in-laws (i.e. this exact same issue) I'm met with dead silence.

Let's see;

Last year Sly had Creed and nabbed himself an Oscar nomination.

Arnie starred in a meme sequel for Chinese audiences with the fat chick from GoT.

Arnie is a meme and irrelevant. Sly has managed to redeem himself to a position slightly below Clint.

People are still watching his movies (even if they're Rocky films), whereas Arnie is just a goofy 80's throwback for normies to make Chuck Norris like jokes about.

these guys are both extraordinary people who came from nothing and accomplished so much

they're not "washed up", they're 70 years old, in normal jobs they'd be enjoying retirement

It's because they have no rebuttal. They know they're wrong and have no way to act like aren't other than try to play mental gymnastics and say "H-H-HE WAS JUST KIDDING!" or "H-H-H-HE IS LYING TO GET THEM TO BE HIS FRIEND AND VOTE FOR HIM THEN HE'LL HOLOCAUST THEM MAGA MAN MAGA!" and then you show them quotes he has made going back thirty years where he expounds on how much he loves the Jews and has them on his private jet going to some cock chopping meeting and they just go radio silent.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, PROFITEER, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It certainly does.

it must be exhausting taking Cred Forums this seriously

It means you can't just call me Cred Forums or whatever bogeyman causes your failures in life. Because Schwarzenegger would literally be a proud nazi had Germany won WWII. Yet I'm calling him out for hurting the country that made him great just to please his Hollywood overlords. The same is true for a number of other actors who suddenly have to "guide" the voters one month before the election. John Voigt who has produced mentally challenged offspring that meddles in Balkan politics. Robert De Niro who overcompensates for being bullied for his white skin colour and tries to impose the race mixing utopia on other people. And all the other enablers of the candidate that deletes evidence of national interest with impunity. If you think the media and her dear leader are on your side you are very gullible.

>W-W-WE WERE JUST ACTING RETARDED!

>how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out"

Wod I didn't expect to see that exact response coming (I DID)

>Cred Forums is satire
>WHAT IS SATIRE

technically, the female jew passes the jew gene, and as his daughter is a non jew her children will no be jew. Now this is good, it means trump can get his daughter and her children, his grandchildren, protection from the jews, because the average jew does know who jew genes work.

This is why selling your daughter was on ok thing back in the days of the jew because it created more jews.

so really all this does is make fake jews who doesnt have the jew gene which means they won't be able to jew their way out of problems in the future weakening the jew race.

its kind of like is a Muslim marries a white chick. the children although not white retain white genes making them less crazy and child rapey.

Neither you fuckboy

John Voight is barely on the shill level of all the lefties with their "we're rich white people, do as I say" video

my personal favorite is when I am called a white supremacist when I'm not even white

op

The irony is that if Arnold ever ran for president the MSM would be playing his sexist quotes 24/7 and his "wholesome" colleagues would be betraying him just like he's betraying the future of America.

Only if he ran as a republican

Unless you are a billionaire Trump hates you and he hates this country too. Shut the fuck up you mongoloid.

>More mental gymnastics

Oy vey.

>T-T-THEY'RE PICKING ON US!

This is sad. Your entire political party is sad. Sadder than the Hillshills and they are literal subhumans. Congratulations.

Arnold. Sly was nominated for an Oscar last year mate.

Pepe wasn't a nazi before he ran against the dems

Are... are you Clayton Bigsby?

also Sly is doing a movie with Jim Mickle which sounds fucking awesome

Arnold's next movie is a drama produced by Aronofsky tho so maybe he'll turn around. His comeback movies have been shit. Not that Sly has been shitting nothing but gold lately but at least his highs are very high.

>It means you can't just call me Cred Forums or whatever bogeyman causes your failures in life.

It's funny because Cred Forums's about useless fucked-up people trying to persuade themselves and each other they're really the victims of systemic discrimination.

I can't wait till this election shit is over, STOP FUCKING SHITPOSTING AND DERAILING THREADS.

He cannot legally run for President...

>Unless you are a billionaire Trump hates you and he hates this country too.

b-but he's /ourguy/. he'll save us from the wise men of zion and smite our enemies. won't he?

No I am asian. Asians are currently the most educated and highest paid ethnic group in the U.S.

It's too bad they are also low test cucks.

I liked Sabotage a lot myself. Neither because I like both but Sean Connery if I had to pick anyone period.

Liberals literally just take criticisms for Hillary and replace her name with Trump

Being redpilled is a fancy way of calling yourself retarded user. Please, tell me more about your rational thoughts on this Jewish conspiracy you derailed a Cred Forums thread with...

I'm sure it is riveting stuff that I have never heard before.

I'd be more circumspect with that sort of approach. Whether you're so dumb as to genuinely believe it or willing to pretend you are despite knowing better doesn't even matter because it sucks either way.

>it's the reddit fags who go to Cred Forums for the express purpose of being edgy who give them a bad name

Yeah, good luck with that.

No, being redpilled means believing things you couldn't have believed without moving outside the Overton window. Please don't bother replying if you're just going to shitpost.

>Please don't bother replying if you're just going to shitpost.

Unintentional irony is best irony.

There is nothing that Cred Forums unironically believes that is worth respecting. You should feel some sort of actual shame that you'd willingly call yourself something as blatantly cringe and autistic as "redpilled". Nobody will ever take what you say seriously.

>I don't have anything meaningful to say so I'll just call you retarded

Great posts guys.

>dudebro, the reason you wont accept thst the jews run the world and that the holocaust was a sham is bc the overton window bro!!!

Thats exactly why. Its not because its retarded....no.....its the overton window guys! Its everyone else's fault that you are criticized.

>I don't have anything meaningful to say so I'll just call you retarded

Where's it say that, user? Unintentional irony *is* best irony.

Jews have positions of influence in the world vastly disproportionate to their percentage of the population. Facts are retarded!

user, people are just so done with Cred Forums...nobody cares anymore. Election is closing in, Hillary is gonna win, suicide rates will go up, and life will continue and your board will go back to being filled with the quiet mumblings of echo chamber autists who make analogies about the Matrix and bitch about jews.

>user, people are just so done with Cred Forums...nobody cares anymore.

That's weird because I could have sworn you have been posting for 20+ minutes in this thread about the butthurt you have toward Cred Forums.

Hillary is going to win and Cred Forums will grow larger than ever.

Uh-huh. Its all one big conspiracy goyim. Right? Such "facts", you sure showed me. Convenient that you can mentally gymnastic away from criticism by being deluded enough in persecution complex so that you protect your already fragile set of autistic beliefs.

god damn this post was autistic. yes, what I said was literally a fact.

Cred Forums. it's Cred Forums right?

Im a different user, just got here to do my part in bitching Cred Forums out

>Hillary is going to win and Cred Forums will grow larger than ever.
Hahahahahaha no. They wont. But this is straight up cult-worship talk.

>who is George soros

>I could have sworn you have been posting for 20+ minutes in this thread about the butthurt you have toward Cred Forums

It's not like you've got a choice. In your position there's nothing else for it but to keep lying to yourself for as long as it takes.

>Hahahahahaha no. They wont. But this is straight up cult-worship talk.

What? Do you think they're going to suddenly all become liberals when Hillary wins? It's going to be better than ever to be a Cred Forumslock for the next 4 years. It's going to be an absolute shit show.

Its not, facts arent facts becsuse you string half truths and meanings together to fit an autism puzzle you want to exist. You idiots really hate Occam's razor. Dont you? Its like a step away from believing the earth is flat. You neets are that retarded.

I don't even know what you meant by either of those sentences but okay.

Its like you have never been to Cred Forums.

>Its not

Actually, yes it is. Especially in the media.

He's that old Hungarian Jew towards whom right-wing interests are so bitterly hostile because despite being a better example than any of them of someone who started with nothing only to acquire immense personal wealth Soros stuck hard to his liberal principles.

One could say that in terms of cinema Sly has achieved way more (Oscar noms from writing and directing, making classic films like Rocky, First Blood etc) and is clearly more talented, not just in acting.

Where as in life in general it's hard to come up a person who has achieved more in totally different areas as Arnold. For him acting was always just another project on the side of bodybuilding and general career stuff. For Sly film has always been his whole life pretty much.

Renny Harlin

A buzzword you throw around as if saying it three times will be like summoning beetlejuice.

Do you pat yourself on the back when you bring him up? Like thats it, pack it up. You won it?

What? Cred Forums is only 5 years old...

>Do you think they're going to suddenly all become liberals when Hillary wins?

Even you know what a ridiculous false dilemma that is, user.

Oh, the image macros....we are reaching peak autism levels now.

Good eye spotting Renny back there.

yeah but it's like one of those kids with an accelerated ageing disorder who dies at 15 in the same shape as an 80 year old

>it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party - it is your duty
I don't see how Clinton is a better alternative.

Yes it really requires tremendous amounts of autism to use google image search to find a factual infographic which you have no actual response for.

This is so retarded that it hurts. "Jewish connection spouse" "unable to confirm, but suspected" jesus fucking christ...dont even LOOK at jews now. Im laughing. You think its an argument

(((factual infographic)))

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Okay. We have two very different definitions of the word fact, my retarded Cred Forums friend.

>"I'll find one thing to pick on and ignore the fact that 90+% of them are Jews"

what a beautiful mind you have

At least post the corrected version if you want to shitpost

feel free to give me an actual reason to believe otherwise other than your personal opinion

>latching on to this long dead jew meme as if its ever actually meant anything
>believing that this has ever been an argument

You never fundamentally see how retarded these points are in pointing out that jews exist and that they breed and many of them are successful. Gee, its almost like autists have targeted them for being hardworking and successful people historically but you misread that as a conspiracy.

Fine. We'll see who's laughing when the enormous Jewish spiders come.

Literally the only thing I said in this thread is that Jews are in positions of influence in vastly different proportions to their population... which is a fact. Feel free to strawman the most retarded caricature of what you saw on Cred Forums all you want but it won't change the fact that I'm right.

The actual reason is that its a retarded "infograph", and you are eithr baiting me with easy fish, or you are actually this stupid.

Is Renny Harlin Finlands version of Uwe Boll?

>it must be wrong because it's a picture and not a peer reviewed Harvard study

you're an idiot.

Its not a fact, its a nonfact that doesnt even mean anything, it just cushions a scapegoat you want to create and reinforces derogatory concepts of an entire culture because you spend too much fucking time on the internet or never got the memo that Irving is a retard

>Its not a fact
But... that's wrong.

Why do liberals hate facts so much?

The hypocrisy would be funny if it weren't so infuriating. This is coming from the same guy who had a bastard son and would have drug induced orgies in the 70's and 80's.

Well, uh, user...a peer review study would be better...yes.

You realize that some ideas are just worthless right? Your truth is not equal to established fact. They are not worth the same intellectual weight. Believing something like say, the holocaust was a hoax, isnt an intellectual pursuit simply on the grounds that you are questioning. There is a point where questioning fact becomes tiresome and autistic. Like debating gravity. It no longer has any worth to it.

You realize what I said was actually a fact, right? And you're just being autistic now?

Ah, when in doubt, play the blame game right?
>people dont listen to me because they are liberals and liberals are a scapegoat I use to define who is disingenuous so it makes their argument mean and matter less and easier to dismiss, this why I am protected in my hugbox from actual criticism.

When you kill yourself in November when meme-man loses and throws a twitter fit, make sure you do it tasetfully at least. Go out with more dignity theyou had in life

It wasnt..all you said was. "Jews are ((everywhere)) SEEE?????". Thats not a point. It never will be.

Man you are full of such hatred. Sad really especially considering you probably think of yourself as better than Cred Forums users. I hope Hillary wins by the way because I'm pretty sure Trump would be a terrible President.

But it was though.

Everyone is better than the degenerate scum pool board that is your home. Literally everyone. Even pedophiles. At least pedophiles have some very mild excuse, they have a legit mental illness and sexual predisposition. You faggots are willfully retarded.

See this is what Cred Forums doesnt understand, facts arent just facts because you believe them to be facts.

If you are a person who denies a genocide like the holocaust, I vehemently hate you as a human being. Yes. I hate intellectual dishonesty. I think willfull ignorance makes you scum.

He is. He's always been the sort to do the popular thing, though. He sees which way the wind is blowing and follows it. He's an opportunist, and a clever one. Some people say that might stink of disloyalty, but he's loyal to himself and his interests. If you've ever watched interviews or read articles about him and his life it's obvious that he's always been that way.

Nobody is willfully ignorant. That's a pretty ignorant thing for you to say.

If you dont think willfull ignorance is a thing that exists...

And this is what liberals don't understand, facts aren't NOT facts just because they hurt your feelings or make you feel uncomfortable.

I can assure you that it is not. Trust me, I'm redpilled on the subject.

Stallone has accomplished more in movies. He took a hiatus, sure, but he's written and directed some movies that are solidly, objectively good, if not excellent, and he's become part of the cultural lexicon of film. He even managed a fairly successful comeback to relevance.
Arnold is great; I'm a bodybuilder and an entrepreneur, and in that way, he's a huge inspiration to me. He's brilliant, dedicated, and not afraid to step on anybody's toes to accomplish his goals. He has achieved so much in his life, from fame to success in his chosen ventures to political power over what is basically a small country with a leviathan of an economy.
Arnold is relevant, always, and he always will be, as long as he's alive and for decades after, in many different areas. Stallone is an actual artist when it comes to film, and has built a legacy in that art.
I'd still have to give it to Stallone for "more washed up" though neither one of them are really washed up.

More liberal scapegoating, huh? Fine, I'll bite, lets quickly unpack your statement:

>there are disproportionatly too many jews in positions of "power"
Okay, why would this matter? How is this wrong? Is there a quota limit to how many Jews are allowed per job? How many Jews is too many Jews? 10? 14? 25? What does it imply? That these Jews shouldnt have the job? On the basis that they are Jews? On the basis that they didnt earn the jobs they had? What do you count as Jewish? Which kind? All of them? Some of them? Do some jews deserve their jobs while other dont? Culturally Jewish? Or strictly genetically Jewish? How far back do you go in genes to count a Jew for the list? Where isnthe cut off? Pure blood Jews only? Marrying into Jewish culture? Who decides what type of jobs they are allowed to have? Why arent they allowed more jobs in these positions? Does their "Jewishness" effect their job? What about genetically being Jewish effects being a Jew in that position? What is the fucking point to any of this?

None of it makes any sense to care about.

>Well, uh, user...a peer review study would be better...yes.
Take your speak back to rebbit.

nepotism is fine unless it's done by people that aren't like him. he isn't jewish so jewish nepotism isn't just very bad, but some kind of conspiracy to undermine People Like Him.

>you rebbit
November cant come soon enough.

Its fucking nonsense. Every argument from Cred Forums is juvenile pseudo-scientific nonsense.

>shit, I've been found out

No, Renny Harlin directed at least one legitimately good film, the Long Kiss Good Night. Also one could make a case about Cliffhanger.

Oh right. Everyone is your boogeyman that you "find out" because you are such a good little detective! Heres your updoot. Epic bantz kiddo! Reddit gold is on the way ;-)

Fuck off you piece of shit, I've told you twice you don't belong here, we hate redskins.

>see a nice Arnie and Sly thread
>about to get comfy
>thread devolves into american politics

EVERY TIME

>Who's more washed up?

See that blonde in the back?

There's your answer, by far.

Rage harder, Cred Forums. Nobody is reddit here. I'm not going anywhere. Go back to your echo chamber, youve already been BTFO.

Its because Cred Forums feels entitled to be everywhere it isnt welcome.

>being this buttblasted

lol

> Go to Cred Forums search Cred Forums, get 134 threads
> Go to Cred Forums, search Cred Forums, get 0 threads

Cred Forums losers can't shut up about Cred Forums yet Cred Forums couldn't give less of a fuck,

lol

>when multiple anons ass rape me and my "redpilled" autism, its actually THEM who are buttblasted. This way, I never lose.

Just leave already, faggot.

You are calling dozens of millions of voters who are going to vote for Trump Cred Forums. Let that sink in for a minute.

I didn't call you reddit, I referred to your faggotry on the thread about 'Native Americans'.

Its because Cred Forums comes here, you fuckwit. Not the other way around.

And an user literally went off about how "redpilled" he was for a solid half hour. Thats not a boogeyman, it is literally here.

>just go to Cred Forums already instead of hiding on Cred Forums taking your pot shots

Good luck with that. Kids post about Cred Forums on Cred Forums cause they can't handle posting on Cred Forums.

Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums...

No, we own this site, and niggers are for murdering.

Yes. I made you think about Cred Forums instead of thinking about the deleted mails. I win again.

>Cred Forums losers can't shut up about Cred Forums yet Cred Forums couldn't give less of a fuck,

see...

>Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums...

These are just cowards hiding on Cred Forums talking shit about Cred Forums... lol

Literally what are you talking about? I dont know what other thread you are referring to. A lot of users and threads on this board, you dumb cunt.

>Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums...

So these faggots got BTFO over at Cred Forums and come crying here?

lol. what losers

Is that you Hillary?

And 3 million Americans are illiterate in this country...whats your point mentioning "millions" for? As if millions of people cant be stupid?

These cowards are fucking up every single Cred Forums thread.

The only people worse than Cred Forums are the faggots that get BTFO at pol and then get bitter about it for the rest of their Cred Forums posting days.

Wow, wonder what board you are shilling, samefag.

>just go to Cred Forums already instead of hiding on Cred Forums taking your pot shots

Good luck with that.

Threre's a reason these cowards talk shit on every board but Cred Forums

Do you really think raids are just boogeymen? Yeah, har har. Their reputation for being repugnant autists is all just made up on Cred Forums guys.

Yes. By the way, in real life you can't use the Cred Forums slander. You have to call the opponent rapist or racist. Then they don't care about your policies or criminal activity anymore. Of course you need the media owners and media players on your side as well. Jeff Bezos and Mark Cuban are some of my greates allies. I'm going to award them some government contracts for Amazon and let them get away with insider trading when I have an important office again.

nobody wants losers like you going anywhere, except back to r e d d i t

I see what you did there.

>>just go to Cred Forums already instead of hiding on Cred Forums taking your pot shots

most of these kids did wander over there at some point. why else do you think they're all triggered to shit?

Oh there it is again. Everyone is reddit. I get to the point where I actually physically groan at reddit posting

Are you seriously trying to postulate that kiddos from Cred Forums go to Cred Forums then come BACK here to just shitpost about Cred Forums and that is seriously ALL the shitposting is? Pretty convoluted senpai...

pol is like some magical dark force

any faggot that wanders over there gets triggered to shit and can't stop crying about it.

I wonder if these faggots cry about Cred Forums to their real life friends as well? lol

Did Cred Forums highlight Hillary Clinton's criminal activity regarding the deleting of evidence again? That's disgusting. Where can I report them? Our dear leader did nothing wrong.

This is so newfaggy and wrong that it hurts.

You're onto something there. Isn't it a thought crime to question Hillary?

Is Stallone standing on a box?

>Cred Forums known as the loudest and bitchiest board on this entire malaysian may may anime site
>constantly raid other boards, especially Cred Forums
>"nah man, Cred Forums just bitches about a boogeyman. Its notd real"
>meanwhile, actual thread this post is in has been derailed by a "redpilled" faggot for more than an hour

You cant make up this level of delusion

Those polpeople didn't take their Prozium II. Someone call the thought police.

>>Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums...
>These cowards are fucking up every single Cred Forums thread.

Agreed

Cred Forums rejects need a containment board

These losers are fucking up Cred Forums

>losers
>post in Cred Forums
>makes you less of a loser

KEK, okay.

If those actors didn't enrich society with their political opinions we wouldn't be discussing politics here to be honest family

so any gender or race based hire is bad, but nepotism is fine?

Two different anons here, I wasnt the nepotism post. I was pointing out how stupid it was to draw up some tinfoik conspiracy bullshit because a number of Jews are successful and you for some reason get triggered and believe that any success on their part has to be some sort of plot. Its autism.

*tinfoil

Sly is coming of an Oscar nom & Golden Globe win.

Arnold is doing commercials for a phone app.

You tell me?

so if jews are over-represented in some fields, then they must have jew privilege, like white privilege, right?

Post the actual version, not your bullshit one.

Conflation, faggot. If you cant adequately argue of the points I presented here:

Then just go back to your containment already. Your points are retarded and nobody wants you here. You already derailed the thread like the piece of shit you are.

They're retired.

I just came into the thread and never said there was anything bad with ethnic groups holding power in society, but if white privilege is bad because whites have social power in society, then isn't that true of jews?

Its almost like all these Jewish conspiracies are inherently retarded

>inb4 that redpilled faggots offers some three-tiered explanation for why the correct infograph is still part of the globalist agenda

t. Jews

Being literally gods for most of their lives
Being washed up...ever
No meme arrows for u.

No, because its a conflated argument and Jews dont. Its a meme.
See this user's correct infograph:

Not an argument, faggot. Why do you keep lurking around here?

>No, because its a conflated argument

how?

>Jews dont. Its a meme.
See this user's correct infograph:

you do realize thats still a massive over-representation for 2% of the population

Stallone gets more of my respect when I'm looking objectively at his creativity and work ethic within the realm of cinema, but I'd rather be Arnold.
Neither is washed up, they're just old. Happens to every mortal.

>How?
Look up what a conflation is
>you do realize thats still a massive over-representation for 2% of the population
I keep explaining to you that this doesnt MEAN anything. You answered no questions I posed, you offer no reasoning why this is even a concern. Over representation in fucking what? Everything in the universe? Like every job that is vaguely "power" related? Its retarded. Its not a point. It doesnt mean anything substantial besides outlining that you just have a problem with Jews fucking existing. You even posted a blatantly wrong infograph, thats how legit retarded you are. The correct infograph hurts your point even further.

Also, when your people are nearly genocided to extinction, any field of work where you will find them is gonna seem like some autistic "over representation"

Just go away.

>Jews cant be successful, too much
>They need to be proportionally successful, or else it is a conspiracy

Fucking what are you smoking?

>Look up what a conflation is

you aren't really telling me why whites having control of aspects of society is white privilege, while jews have disproportionate representation over aspects of society isn't jewish privilege.

>You answered no questions I posed

you never asked any questions

>you offer no reasoning why this is even a concern.

? I never said it was?

>Over representation in fucking what? Everything in the universe? Like every job that is vaguely "power" related?

I thought we were just talking about media companies, and whether or not jews had jewish privilege in them.

>It doesnt mean anything substantial besides outlining that you just have a problem with Jews fucking existing.

I never said that, I never even claimed that over-representation of jewish people in media is a bad thing

> You even posted a blatantly wrong infograph, thats how legit retarded you are. The correct infograph hurts your point even further.

wasn't me

this was me

this is me
can you actual answer if jews have Jewish privilege in media jobs? because if privilege = power, then even according to this graph , jews have quite a lot of it in media

never claimed either of those things are bad though, but if privilege=power and control, then doesn't jewish privilege exist?

Im not answering a conflated argument comparing success of some Jews to white privilege...

is white privilege a bad thing? if so, then is jewish privilege a good thing?

Which movie is that?

He didn't say he was voting Clinton

Again, I am not giving your conflation any energy.

user, you are begging.

>that Ahnold
shirtkino

cool

You both conflating two points and begging the question doesnt mean you "win" by the way. Just so you realize. You dont win an argument by not presenting a real argument in the first place.

>Again, I am not giving your conflation any energy.

groovy