Who did you relate to more and why?

Who did you relate to more and why?

Be honest, you can only lie to yourself.

The Jew. I have no reason to lie.

Based Ginsberg

the elevator floor

>bringing this line on a first date with no fear

alpha as fuck

Pete

Wasn't his come back a total bluff anyway?

Draper in fact paid too much attention secretly.

Yeah, that was the point.
Don saying "i don't think about you at all" was a blatant lie when he pissed his pants because Ginsberg showed some real talent and was able to connect with the clients demands better.
Don intentionally forgetting Ginsberg's copy in the Taxi cab was just petty and the only way he could win against him.

I'm still annoyed that Ginsburg got such a shitty ending simply because the actor was jumping ship early to try and start a movie/Network TV career

I am literally Don Draper without the looks, charm or talent.

>Cuts ear off for no reason
>No followup with jewess he met earlier

Me too but I really like Betty even though I'm not a woman but I have issues.

I honestly didn't like the finale it irks me for some reason that Don didn't support Betty even if she said not to come.

More like Don't Draper.

i relate to don draper there because i am secretly very insecure but like to pretend that i don't care

I really liked jew character, he should have lasted longer in the show

kek

these, obviously

this meme has been taken out of context by people that don't actually know the show, and just see Don as le suave Alpha Man

I'm a huge weeb.

Never seen the movie so neither...

>Never seen the movie

You should just marathon it.

Holy shit.

Murrica isn't relevant anymore

dpn. i always relate to the mc the most.

he was a good guy and just wanted to be happy

would Don have been a similar kind of father to Sally? I always wonder what kind of woman Sally would turn out to be and what her relationship with Don and Betty would have been like

So an alcohol

both? ginsberg is just Don without charisma

DELETE THIS!

I'm more like Don except for the good parts.

Betty would be dead, Don would be distant, and Sally would be a slut because it was the seventies.

But reddit is the website that has a subreddit about Cred Forums.
Meanwhile, all Cred Forums wants it for reddit to fuck off.

Should be swapped

And me without my Evans laughing webms.

Too obvious.

All Cred Forums talks about is reddit. On reddit people barely mention Cred Forums. Really makes you think

so you admit you browse, reddit.
Damn user, you dissapoint me.

Pete

>On reddit people barely mention Cred Forums
/r/Cred Forums subleddit has currently 744,834 subscribers.
>All Cred Forums talks about is reddit
The only times someone mentions leddit here is when they tell you to fuck off back to your hometurf.

No need to get so triggered :) We're all friends here. We all know most content on Cred Forums comes from reddit anyway, so whatever

Literally me

>THE COMPUTER WILL TURN US INTO HOMOS

he was right, now I can't fap without traps

>Murrica isn't relevant anymore
>literally the entire world is paying attention to our election
stay mad, you had your 15 minutes of glory with brexit, now nobody gives a shit about you kek. america will be relevant until the day it destroys itself (yes, itself, because no foreign army could ever bring america down). and even then, it will be talked about for millenniums to come, just like the roman empire

>trying this hard

I'm an awkward weirdo KHV like Ginsberg but I'm not so loud and animated. I'm more quiet and reserved like Don.