Westworld

So what plotline would you like to play if you went to Westworld.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvD6ilfrBw8
youtube.com/watch?v=LUSOAeyTJAg
g.e-hentai.org/s/8adff08c98/801215-4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI
youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would rape everyone, including guests

Groundhog day

I get injured but taken in by a tribe, maybe Comanche, or another horse people. I have to work off my debt by going on raids. Then I get to capture all that sweet sweet western booty.

Full on sabotage.
>You know you're not real right? Let me show you.
>Cut open host and show it that it has robot parts.

raper

I would simulate a world that makes their own robots and westworld, albiet in a more crudely form.

invent memes

Something that involved raping this semen demon 24/7

The "rape and murder everything I see" narrative is the most compelling one.

It wouldn't look like anything to the them

Here's another dumb question for you guys.
If I were a guest how could I tell apart the other guests from the hosts? what if I fuck up and rape a guest by accident?

I still dont understand the basics here. Is it like an MMORPG where you can interact with other guests or are the guests isolated in their own storyline? It seems like that man in black guy just kills everyone and I dont know when it resets for new guests

This gave me a boner

>rape by accident

Where to begin..

I'd like to play a warring Injun. Is there an option for that?

SOURCE

who is this qt?

Tracking and hunting the bandit.

Also are they shrinked or is this a real country? How and when do scientists just teleport in, disable the robots, and bring them back? Do they have to reset them for every new guest or something

I really dont get it

Angela Sarafyan, robot cowgirl prostitute

Only rape and kill non-whites. There's no way they could afford being there so all of them have to be hosts.

disgusting. Couldn't they find a hottie to play the generic naked girl role ?

What the fuck is this bullshit, bros.
I just wanted to have some fun with the westworld website ;_;

>it has robot parts.
but it doesn't ?

They are biological androids you dip.

>Something that involved raping this semen demon 24/7

Even if it wasn't a violent crime, why force her to have sex when she's guaranteed to be into you and has all kinds of special tricks for those who actually, you know, get along with her? ...Cred Forums culture...

The creators/hosts would stop you pretty quickly. I think the hosts can defend the guests instead of themselves.

Rape is more fun. Also I would ask them to set her anger to the max

>didn't stop and think before posting

this is Cred Forums, its always rape

a place built to escape societal rules and consequences could be nothing but.

I know guns don't work on regular humans, but how do the visitors know that they are cutting, punching or raping hosts and not other visitors.

> why force her to have sex when you know you won't be arrested

I'd fuck all the 2/10's

I would want to play the role of the shrink ray technician.

I imagine you don't really have any defence if they say,"im a guest visiting westworld you dipshit"

>i just want to play the treasure hunt

They mostly wouldn't but sometimes you can tell there's something off about the hosts. Anyway it doesn't matter see

I hope there's a plotline where you travel far out to some indians and teach them about kek, meme magic and sick dubs.

yeah, i'm very confused about what is happening when they enter the game. at first i thought it was a jacked-in to the matrix type scenario, but that isn't true because most people take the train and Ford takes some elevator thing.

is westworld a real on-location type park? it looked like the facility was big enough.

also confused about the guns and if they're real or not. the hosts can't hurt the guests but the guns seem real enough.

What if you rape a guest in Disneyland? Same here.

every goddamn day until the finale

don't give me a (You) and not answer my questions.

>paying $40,000 to fuck a prostitute
>she's not even real

>What if you rape a guest in Disneyland? Same here.

What if I rape a host in Disneyland?

user this example doesn't even make sense

nobody is mistaking goofy for real or trying to rape cindarella

Disneyland isn't built around rape though. It's more like when you go up to one of the mascots, there's a one-in-ten chance that it's actually a guest in a costume and asking them for a photo is a violent crime.

First thing I'd do is make Dolores fuck her dad as I sit in the corner playing with my small white dick

I'd do the one were I go looking for the maze, thinking it's some deep "other level" when in fact it's just some really obscure storyline people forgot they put in

You haven't even watched the show, have you?

Guns follow the body heat so you won't be able to kill a guest this way. That brings another question, what about a bat, knife, asphyxia, etc

In regards of the location it's a real on location, that's how it was conceived originally

The last is an valid question. Even using the logic of the show, the guns guests used can be harmful to other guests.

>Guns follow the body heat
Where was this established?

What if that guy who got stabbed in the hand was just a weird guest? Is the park filled with special "science knives" that won't let you stab another human?

if it's on-location, how did McPoyle open a door onto a moving train?

Save MEWbot from the savages, mary her. live a nice quiet farmlife

So guns can hurt guests, that's established. But how does arrows, and hand-to-hand combat work? We saw one mexican robot grabbing edgy mcedge when he's killing everyone.

INT. The Hotel Room
Peter
Hey, John... How do I know
I'm not going to kill another guest with this thing?
John
Try it. Shoot me. Go on, shoot. Shoot!
The gun has a sensing device.
It wasn't fire at anything with a high body temperature.
Only something cold, like a machine.
Peter
They thought of everything.

All this is based on the original movie

Okay. If someone hadn't watched the movie, this wouldn't be obvious.

As the show has deep psychology involved i think they'll involve Asimov's laws with some kind of twist:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey the orders given [sic] it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Train was on the moving platform/elevator first - you can see it on the door window. Every guest enters on different floor and then they ride to the city.

Never said it was obvious. But watching the movie will give some tips. I can say movie is bad, again based on my personal opinion

The concept would have been more interesting if the world was a replica of the world as it is today. If you wanted to live in a place that is 200 years behind where rape and murder is legal you could just move to some shithole like Uganda

I would say it's a flaw to have not explained it by now. They should have just the scene when one of the guests looks at the guns to explain they can't be used to kill other humans.

I think its silicone or some futurustic polymer, hence this dipping machine thing in Ford's basement

I would fuck the shit out of the lanky hooker, maybe involve her in a psychosexual murder threeway with the madam, and then make her come along with me as my accomplice to the outlying villages on a rape & pillage spree.

None. Whats the is the point of these 'treasure hunt' quests, if the guests know that they won't ever be in any real danger. Like a fucking theme park ffs. If I designed Westworld, I'd create like an HP system for the guests who want more challenge and not just to fuck robosluts

Armenian girls are so unbelievably hot

Too bad they are fucking insane

The ayylmao that was showing McPoyle around mentioned that they can't hurt you "too much" or something. Maybe they can swing at you but they hit like a bitch? I really hope they address the issue with knives and shit. That's the only thing bothering me so far

Yep, knives would be tricky

Are you really this stupid or merely pretending to be retarded?

If it's the former, stick to Game of Thrones. Generic fantasy schlock seems more your speed.

The blonde Host said the guns were "real enough but you can't kill anybody you're not supposed to", so I'm assuming the ammunition is basically weaker than BB pellets but Hosts react to it by exploding in a welter of gore.

No idea about knives, clubs, etc but I'd assume if they can 3D-print a 100% convincing human being in a matter of hours, program near-enough sentient AI and cure any medical condition, some kind of exotic safety measures for idiots trying to hit each other with fenceposts, jump off cliffs, etc aren't out of the question.

I just finished the first episode.

That shit was really good. And the ending was goddamn perfect.

I hope it doesn't start to go downhill.

The second episode is better than the first. Clearly a lot of love has gone into this.

Can someone explain how they shrink the guests?

Westworld is a real location in the world. It's a giant, closed off land mass. Nobody is shrunken down. The map thing you see in the control room area is just a fucking hologram.

Not that hard to grasp.

I suspect as a hat-tip to Chricton's other big franchise it'll be on an island.

The failure of the US school system.

If it's a real place, how do they keep the robots from running away

1. Programming
2. Probably what said.

you filthy casuals

Congo wasn't on an island

Shrinking the guests is a metaphor for the belittlement of man through his vices. It's a small man who succumbs to vulgar desires, the bigger man rises above animalistic pleasures.

I hope they don't show or explain the actual shrinking process, it would detract from the deeper meaning.

Probably that quest to go take down the bandits held up in the mountains.

I mean what the fuck else are you going to do? It's set in western times. Everything is boring by default.

Okay I don't understand why so many of the guests seem to go there and just have sex. Considering how expensive it looks to be to go there you'd think any of these dudes could get primo sex anytime.

You can do all kinds of shit that doesn't exist/isn't legal in the real world and yet you just have the same sex you could have back home?

Find some robot underage girls.

You can figure out the rest.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FvD6ilfrBw8

Is the tv show gonna be a retelling of the movie? I want to know now if I need to stay away from shitters spoiling.

The movie's referenced as an accident which happened 30 years prior to the show, no, it won't be a retelling.

Tea party. Obviously.

What happened in the accident?

The movie happened.

Is the movie any good?

What happened in the movie?

They're being deliberately vague about when all the hosts are reset. I'm sure our sense of time is going to be a theme of the show. Each session within Westworld is probably something like a week. I'd imagine the hosts reset each "night" if none of the guests interact with them.

>tfw haven't felt this hyped over a show for a long time

that L O S T mystery magic is back.

One of the robots go berserk and kills the guests. A lot of people think Ahnold in the Terminator was the first killer robot but it was the Gunslinger who was the first. You can even see how much Terminator ripped off it.

Robots acted like fucking assholes.

TDKR plane scene, western style.

But with a train instead of a plane

Yeah, and unlike L O S T it feels like the creators actually know what they're doing.
Please don't disappoint me WestWorld, keep being an ambitious show.

God, I can't wait for them to be invented. Already ordered one of these, it won't be as good as a robot but she'll have to do for now.

customs will bust you up

Fucking scum.
KYS

LITERALLY RAPEWORLD

SO TRIGGERED RN

help trevor and the milk man get their calcium

Do the hosts have autism?

It would depend which timeline I was in.

JUST ADD AN ALL-INCLUSIVE RAPE PACKAGE TO DISNEYWORLD VACATIONS, DISNEY WILL BECOME UNSTOPPABLE

DONT EVEN NEED ROBOTS JUST HOT SLUTS

wtf man

jesus christ you retard

Ages 30 years
becomes British
invents park
>timelines
Are people this desperate after Lost ended that any show remotely ambiguous about it's mechanics is automatically a 2deep4u meta show?

do you people really believe this shit?

>making a kid robot guest
Why?

that kid is a guest

you're a guest, you twat.

I've been excited this whole week about the next episode. Especially for the meaning of Anthony Hopkins' stupid church at the end of last episode.

People confuse timelines with time frames.

Right now it just a idea, logos are the strongest reason why folks think it.

Yep

Get fucking HYPE for the bane episode.

I wonder how many people the equivalent of a car payment to fuck some robots.

HES A BIG GUEST

WILL HE DO THE POWER STANCE

>and then make [Clementine] come along with me as my accomplice to the outlying villages on a rape & pillage spree.

Picture her getting *totally* into it—acting almost like a guest without knowing it. Eagerly picking victims, strategizing with you about how to capture them and as giddy as a schoolgirl when it works.
Kind of like the Julia Roberts character from Pretty Woman, learning to be a gangster and lovably high on it—whenever she's not demanding a break to jump you herself.

that kid is a robot

That kid is in his head.

I was thinking "would the market not be for selling these robots to the rich, instead of having a theme park?"

Then I realized they might be doing a SpaceX and not selling the robots to keep IP secure.

>whenever she's not demanding a break to jump you herself.

...At which point she whines playfully and gets possessive and bratty like Dominique Swain as Lolita.

>White hat guy becomes Anthony Hopkins
>Black hat guy becomes Ed Harris

The janitor comes and covers it up in sawdust?

Nothing if you buy the Sandusky special.

Are you fucking stupid? The kid is obviously a robot of him, but why would he be visiting the park that he invented as a young man?

can the hosts shit or piss? Im asking for a friend

No he's not. I watched the episode for a second time with subtitles because my Pleb gf likes them. When Ford gave him a command and he walked away like the rattlesnake the subtitles literally said [whirring sound] to spoofeed you that he's an android

I'd like to know this as well. Especially the shitting part.
For a friend of course.

People nowadays have the equivalent of a car payment to regularly fuck human females

HOPKINS IS A GREY HAT, OR POSSIBLY A BLACK HAT ONCE WE LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM

HE'S DEFINITELY NOT A WHITE HAT, MCPOYLE IS THE IDEALISTIC ETHICAL CHARACTER

fuckin kek

5 minutes in and I'm happy best vamper is in it.

is this a meme? heres youre (you)

did you even have your eyes open when you were watching?

>Rape of course

>Practice flirting / getting into relationships on the bots that aren't designed to

>Try explain to some bots what is actually going on and that they are robots

>Saloon shootout / Murder spree KILL EVERYONE

>Try to be an assassin and sneak into bot houses at night without being detected while only using knives and other close quarters combat weapons

>Maze Quest

>Explore the outskirts while bringing along a bot to rape or for company

>Take a group of bots and try to hide from the Westworldâ„¢ surveillance and create my own town where they call me "Liege and Lord"

>Take in real guns and find bot bandits to pay to do a train heist on welcoming train

>[whirring sound]
that makes no sense, why would biomechanical androids made from 3dprinted tissue make sounds like a toy robot?

have you even watched the show?
old hosts made whirring sounds and had mechanical movements
see Old Billy in cold storage

> Rape
just fuck off you dweeb, you couldn't rape your hand

You can thank the Turkish ancestors for that

>doesn't know how to rape his own hand

Make speed running streams for each adventure

>hey guys this is my worldless, unarmed run of whiskey petes treasure hunt

this show was overhyped to shit. it's so bland and generic. and that one "le good guy cowboy" dude is such an awful actor, holy shit hbo.

>tfw no Pewdipie Westworld let's play

fuck you, I don't know of any other let's players I can use for the purposes of this meme

Super Best Friends Play Westworld

NAME A BETTER NEW SHOW THIS SEASON

PROTIP YOU CANT

SHOW IS WORTH IT JUST FOR ED HARRIS

Not one of the robots, all of the robots. The first kill is from the black knight in medi world, and all of roman world revolts at the same time.

Once they kill the guests though, the roman robots disappear. And there were only 3 medi robots in medi world, 2 of which were in a sleep state.

Seriously is, dude is a great actor.

That cuck is going to fucking ruin it.

>and that one "le good guy cowboy" dude is such an awful actor, holy shit hbo.
The fuck are you talking about you fucking pleb retard?

the big reveal is that Anonymous is DDoS'ing the Androids and installing fortehlulz.exe on them

Attempting to rape a guest would most likely result in them yelling at you that they are a guest.You can still do shit like suddenly stab them in the face or push them down a flight of stairs.

The fact that Matt couldn't be killed is what's most frustrating. I'd want them to purposefully venture out and get snatched by scalping natives since apparently those don't have the same safety protocols toward Guests as the other Hosts do. Or maybe I misheard in the last episode.

fucking teddy or whatever that fucking cuccboi was called, bitch ass motherfucker

He's talking about that cuck that's No Fun: The Character that arrived with his friend last episode. The one that wouldn't fuck that terrible actress Host.

I'd much rather see him get shot every damn day instead of Cyclops. Fucking cuck is going to ruin everything.

whatever my friend Reg wanted to do

He is probably the only one who could afford it

I'd go take over an Indian tribe. Begin using their superstitious beliefs to troll everyone. Just run around pranking guests with strange scenarios they'd never expect.

Example. In the middle of a shoot out the indians run through town naked in paint doing the walk like an Egyptian dance I taught them to please their gods and show the white man they ain't afraid.

>"le good guy cowboy"
That's the literal point of his character though.

Would you?

I'd tuck her in first and let her have some sleep. She looks fucked.

have you guys seen this poster

Crichton also wrote a novel about a shrink ray.

I think the guy is more annoyed by the actor than the character.

what's that maze

>WE WONT TELL (ABOUT THE RAPES)

LITERAL RAPE ENABLERS

WESTWORLD MORE LIKE RAPEWORLD

And a novel about killer gorillas. Obviously this take place on the back of a giant one.

It's some old ruins.
I still wonder if the maze doesn't lead to the other worlds.
Getting into theory here, what if the others were shut down because they became too dangerous. Or even glitch caused some accidental deaths.
Think about it. The Wild West is easier to control in this kinda theme park setting than the others would be.

1,562,000 for 1 week with Gold package (unlimited)

Was this show conjured by Harambe inspired meme magic?

Yeah, where are the SJWs in this show trying to shut the park down? immersion ruined.

i fail to see how wild west would be easier to control than romanworld and medievalworld

The movie was a clutterfuck that actually tried merchandising toys.

But this was literally Jurassic Park toys with Gorillas instead of Dinosaurs.

well main weapon would be sword so hosts would be able to hurt guests accidentally even if they are programmed not to

CONGO IS THE GOAT

ERNIE HUDSON AND TIM CURRY STEAL THE SHOW

I bet the season will be 100% literally "nothing happens" and then black hat guy finds "the maze", sees it in a distance, the camera starts doing a 180 and fades to black right before showing it

People want to fight and kill. The guns make it safer for the guests. It's easier to run a park with less chances of people getting hurt. Instead of trying to sword fight a robot that'd be programmed to fight since no one is going to want to hack away at a mannequin.

Ahh DOIIIII

W E S T W O R L D

Trailer suggests that more than that will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=LUSOAeyTJAg

Please no.

noone gonna talk about the maze on the poster?

Even worse, a guest with a sword could just randomly stab another guest and kill them.

I think when the one eyed treasure dude gets stabbed, they might be foreshadowing the problem with guest-to-guest stabbings.

Alright so gathering from this someone has been living in the facility hidden.

Is it a guest or a glitched host?

Gunfights would get boring pretty quick knowing that you are on godmode, so... probably would rape

Why does everyone jump to the conclusion of guest to guest attacks/rape/deaths?
Accidents happen which is why the waiver is there but nowhere does it mention attacking the other guests is fine.
This is a heavily monitored place and all the guests know it.
No one would get away with murder in this place so assuming someone would attempt it it just because they're at the park makes no sense.

>WELCOME TO RAPEWORLD

Why?
It's either
A. old ruins that's just another quest for hosts
B. a doorway to someplace else

There's nothing else to speculate with since the show hasn't discussed it beyond the scalp & the promo image.

So two differnt timelines are pretty much confirmed, right? See pic related - top is the logo during William's arrival and bottom is current logo. What's the purpose of two timelines? Is William's story happening 30 years earlier during first glitch?

out of everything that happened i felt bad for the old guy. he just wante to tell you about his treasure adventure ;_;
his acting the pained wails sold it

Forgot pic

If you watch the episodes over again they show several logos through out. Doesn't mean anything.

I'd play the schoolteacher and spend all day fucking the little robot girls in front of the class.

I fucking hate that's William's friend - he's like that one friend who convinces you to play mmo with him and later just want to boost your level instead of letting you enjoy the game

You can't rape an android.

I'd remake Rango but with people.

And sex.

Yes please. She's weird but in the cutest way possible

Tactical espionage action world.

Why did they make a robot horse into a prostitute?

IMAGINE

Demand and supply 101

Is anyone else glad to se Jimmi Simpson in the show?

Join the army and kill some injuns

I never said guest-to.guest vilence is condoned in west world. Maybe you should learn to read.

The problem with sharp and blunt weapons is that unprovoked attacks on hosts is clearly extremely common, even when the guest has no idea whether the host is in fact a host or not.

Like there is at least one case of a guest shooting repeatedly a host with the intention of killing him, completely unprovoked and suddenly. Had that host been a guest, the scenario would just become a guest shooting some BBs at another guest and going "Sorry for messing up your costume bro" and gone about his day.

But once you have a setting like the middle ages, suddenly people don't have guns anymore, they have daggers, swords, knives, spears, maces, axes, etc. While you might be able to make hosts unable to attack a guest, you're still left the possibility that a guest, suddenly and unprovoked, attacks another guest under the false assumption that the guest is actually a host.

I'd see how much it would cost to make a whore fuck a horse.

I don't understand the promo for the next episode.

Did they repurpose Teddy that quickly
And the Civil War storyline shows that even if William is in the past then MiB was there as well.

They are basically making it up as they go along like LOST

You mean rape

guests can alter a hosts story lines
he is fighting with the MiB during that scene. The MiB may have convinced him to join up for some reason, or just so he can fuck with him some more.

What gives you that idea? We are 2 fucking episodes in. Why is it that every says
"HURR they didn't explain EVERYTHING yet must be like LOST"

I think I would spend my time trying to break the game design. Plutonic friendships with whores. Defeat angry thugs with a hug. Make romantic passes at the shotgun chick with the scarred face. Basically try to push scenarios that they aren't prepared to deal with.

I think they are tattoos, not scars. Looking at the episode 3 promo, she is awake in the facility and they swirl around her body

Either way, she is supposed to be an antagonist.

Raping the male bandits and taking them as my sex slave gimps.

g.e-hentai.org/s/8adff08c98/801215-4

>It's the reveries, they're bringing back memories of being male sex slave gimps
>park goes haywire

FUCK YES

Now we're getting somewhere.

lol the Comanche would just skin you alive after making you eat your own testicles

>you will never personally live through a wacky sneaking mission experience
Hurts to live

if it is sentient you can

Imagine working as a guy who cleans up the loads from hookers pussies every night

Nope

Everything except the will stuff is the \W/ style.

All will stuff looks like the alien logo

The poor lad probably just wants to browse Cred Forums but he's stuck scooping cum out of robovaginas.

You know what is the most bullshit thing about this show?

The fag that says 'where we're going she's a 2' yet the blonde was probably the second hottest chick we've seen so far, with number one being the changing room chick

I believe it's implied that the further away from town, the more dangerous yet rewarding Westworld becomes.

In that case we see the ugliest hoars in the town saloon but hotter ones are out there.

GOAT villian

Where is the danger in Westworld if you can't get hurt?

FUN TIP, CHANgING ROOM GURL IS ELON MUSKS WIFE

Did they just release last week's on friday or did they move the whole show to fridays?

You can clearly see him load 6 bullets plus that large center round into his 8-shooter

Yet, even accounting for the hosts he kills with the knife and his first kill's own shotgun, he still takes 11 shots without reloading

Continuity fail

that was a one-time thing to avoid going up against NFL and the debate at the same time

He shot some of them in a different timeline.

So they made up some bs about how guns work even though its retarded but how do the knives work? If you stabbed a real person what would happen? Also what if you threw a real person down a cliff? How would you know they aren't a host?

Also the show is cool but the entire thing is retarded. VR would have been way more cost effective than blowing up and piecing together tons of robo men every day and worrying about their feelings

ABRAAAAAAAAAMS

it's supposed to look and feel real
VR can't do that, and the holodeck is centuries beyond this

Knives are nanotech and squash on contact with a human body.

The bullets are just for show, the guns don't actually use them.

>Centuries
You can connect your neural system up to the skynet in ~30 years

A WORLD OF PURE RAPE

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI

I think so too, recall that there was hot hookers in the log cabin.

The sweetwater hookers are mostly for show.

A - it a 9 shooter plus shotgun.
B - sometimes even the guns change in a scene.

really makes you think

The website says you can pay extra for the infinite ammo mod.

Abernathy, Hal, and the fucking bitch.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=VlHpAXIwdpA

I'd want a nice massage from sexy asian bots, das about it.

Who hopes that in the future you might see more billy.

>>It's the reveries, they're bringing back memories of being male sex slave gimps

Of course, while Westworld seems a little more male-targeted than female-targeted, it's made very clear that plenty of female (and gay male) guests have used the boybots for exactly this—with the same level of success

the one where I find out why a British black woman would come to the Frontier of the United States? I could see why a Southern black woman or a Northern Black woman would go west, but why in gods name would a black woman leave Britain for the United States?

So are we ever going to see Roman World and Medieval World?

>Armenian girls are so unbelievably hot

Brits made up a lot of western settlement from 1850-1890. Utah in 1870-1880 was more then 50% British born.

of course, that was due to Mormonism, and Mormonism till 1978 didn't have blacks as full members. But they did allow freed slaves to settle freely. If a British black did show up she would of headed to California or the more wild west more inland, as in the east she would not be accepted.

>how do they keep the robots from running away
Where would they go? Stop and think for a moment before you answer.

She wouldn't be bad if she wasn't a cunt.

Maybe. Medieval World doesn't even have an outside in the movie, and Roman World was basically a pool party. I'm surprised they've had no mention of them so far.

I bet they both still exist but are essentially in ruins. We'll probably see bits and pieces of them , but I doubt we'll see the actual running parks.

You think he was a first-time visitor to his own park?

This reminds me that if Cred Forums were hosts, the trigger phrase wouldn't be "these violent delights have violent ends." It would be you're a big guy.

>. Medieval World doesn't even have an outside in the movie, and Roman World was basically a pool party. I'm surprised they've had no mention of them so far.
Showrunners have stated that there will NOT be showing Roman or Medieval world.

They did not rule out that there might be other worlds to visit other then westworld.

4 you

and now I remember a man in the mask telling me the fire rises, but they expect one in the wreckage

Watch them do a Greek world or Viking world instead

idk i'd finally have sex though
even if it was with just a robot

waiting for Waterworld

>Viking world
That would be the shit

Find me a sweet, demure schootteacher who's been aching for a man for far too long

I'd go for the rogue host trying to break free and destroy everything, or whatever Ed Harris is doing.

I would totally bang her. Fuck, if she was younger, I would totally be in a relationship with her.

year is : future

you can produce fake humans

you can't rape young fake humans

whats the point?

For the same reason you can't kill children in video games: Muh morals.

Who said you can't (But I doubt it will be shown)

Just wanted to say this series is fucking disgusting and full of jerks that revel in depravity. I mean that about the unbelievable park staff too who don't even talk like anyone I've ever met what with their "fuck" in every sentence like try hards trying to be edgy in an HBO series. Oh wait, right.

I do wish the series would move a little faster, or the average episode length would be shorter.

One hour episodes leads for a lot of doing fucking nothing time on screen.

This next episode I'll probably split into 20 or 30 minute chunks if the episode is an hour.

The pace seems fine to me. first episodes have to lay down the ground rules of the narrative.

yeah the dialogue of the park staff is a bit weird. they sound like a bunch of overeducated cubicle dorks trying to ape the speech patterns of oilfield laborers

You think this show is slow? Fuck, it feels like it's over in 10 minutes for me.

I loved that jitter effect they used.

Curious on how they pulled it off. Most likely something simple.

they just need to release that shit like netflix and let us watch it all at once.

>out of everything that happened i felt bad for the old guy. he just wante to tell you about his treasure adventure ;_;
>his acting the pained wails sold it
yeah he got me as well.

yeah he seemed pretty chill and harmless. stabbing such a good natured old coot is definitely a huge dick move, but i guess showing what a huge dick the friend is was the point of the scene

Will he get the girl at the end?

i love seeing liam mcpoyle in serious roles
also i forgot how painful it is to watch a great series live, the fucking week long wait
this show wont be over until december 4th

I've been the person saying I want at least a couple episodes where a new guest goes down a quest line, like the cannibal cult.
I also love that Ed Harris is going down the 'secret quest,' which actually has thought put into it.

Maybe for a minute, before a pathos ending.

He pulled it off in 30 rock

Not with MIB and now William cucking him.

he gets rekt every episode

maybe

Is he named "Kenny"?

>Teddy
>Kenny

BRAVO JJ

>Ms Host I'm COWBOY

Has he even fucked her? Can he? Both of them are hosts.

>Can he? Both of them are hosts
How would that prevent him from dicking her

He sometimes uses the guns of those he kills to fire more bullets.

Also, he has a 9-shooter, not a six.

So if we account for a few shots coming from someone else's gun, plus 9 shots from his own, we easily hit 11.

Keep in mind this is $40k at least 100 years in the future, so who knows what it would translate into present day dollars when you account for inflation.

That Mark Millar comic where a rich guy becomes a super villain and gets a kid to impregnate his sister. Forgot what it was called, but it was the low point of Millar's edgy shit.

Nemesis

The website is pretty cool.

discoverwestworld.com

Ask a few questions. Hold down shift to start my next sentence, shit my pants.

>piecing together the scattered lore bit by bit by myself
>uncovering the end game

New Game +++ speed runner shooting for 100% completion

Yeah, it's pretty spooky
>Westworld is written in Python

well damn

I would stay on the train with that """"2/10""""

YOU'RE NOT HELPING, DELOS

kek

Which animal companion would you choose Cred Forums?
>armadillo master race

colorful talking ponies

>our horses are designed to shoulder any experience you'd like

shit, forgot image

I had to look twice, laughed

THEY'RE ON TO US

he fucks dudes

So you can make Aeden crash by typing "These violent delights have violent ends" three times. Old news.

I also found out you can do the same thing by asking it "Who are you?"

uhm.. acting?

>Arnold will come for you

I don't see the point of going there, why won't they just sell me a hot robot hooker?

It's 90% that one asshole that runs the storylines for the park
I know he's supposed to be our designated hate sink, but he's overdoing it

>truly authentic Old West experience
LMAO

I saw it somewhere in an article, don't remember which one
It's MOSTLY acting, with just a little bit of SFX on top

10/10 would totally virtue-signal on twitter for her attention