What is the rarest thing that a movie gets right?

what is the rarest thing that a movie gets right?
>aside from science

Non-American cities that aren't London, Paris, Rome, or Tokyo. Half of the time it seems like they can't even be bothered to check which language they speak in the featured country.

hacking a computer

realism

People expressing themselves in sentences that have not been written in preparation, and being unexpectedly interrupted in the middle of said sentences.

That's what I like in Rick and Morty, almost everything the characters say Sounds improvised and Morty like something a real Person would say

A romance where you can actually imagine what they might talk about other than plot or sex

Hardmode: you can imagine it being interesting

>gunfights
>sex
>stuttering and awkward pauses
>car chases and crashes

medical stuff
how a coma works, reanimation etc.

Anytime a character pulls out any tubes once they wake up in a hospital, pisses me off so much

came here to say this. So i will say it again.

Realism.

life

Politics. Even fucking House of Cards is ridiculous.

Airplanes die hard 2 is a mess for instance

fag

>Nerds
They're either adorable losers (Revenge of the Nerds) or Hipsters (Juno). They never get the autistic faggot who's as depressive as a heroin junkie and jacks off to /d/.

This, they always depict Mexico as a desert, I've been in 20 different states and never seen any desert at all, just because New Mexico includes Mexico in the name it doesn't mean it looks like Mexico.

Pic related how a highway, a big city and small town look in mexico.

I've been to Juarez and it's landscape is very much desert
This is the worst. Usually the easiest way to spot a sub-par actor is if they can't do this well.

>it's
>'
goddamn I'm retarded

Don't hate, faggot, he replied with a relevant post
let user enjoy his show

>Juarez
[delet this in spanish]

...the food was really good and I didn't get robbed
This was in like 2002 though

Jurassic Park was good with this, strangely.

true loneliness and social isolation

gunshot wounds

>genius character portrays his intellect by speaking really fast in obnoxious sarcastic tone

>This was in like 2002
Did Juarez get worse after 2002 or better?

Significantly worse from what I understand

Watch some Robert Altman movies

dud i live there

That explains Sicario at least. But why?

Musicians

being drunk