twitter.com/mishacollins/status/41319367685832704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

>Wayford

this shit is still not canceled?

What else can they take on? Satan?

>There will be peace when you are done
>It will NEVER be done

They took on Satan already and then the devil that is some gay demon that just took over.
Also they saved the world from primordial chaos and in the progress reunited said chaos with God.
And it still goes on and on and on and on and on

>Wayford

>just got 2 more years of supernatural
>they're torturing sam as if he could actually die

Is season 11 worth watching? After season 10 I just couldn't get it up to sit down and watch anymore.

Some parts are, if you can stomach the omega level shit going around them, you'll love it.

Does Crowley still have his ultra plot armor?

I'd argue so considering lucifer is back. Infact it is probably more so than any other season.

of course. even rowena had some magic thing where after lucifer casually snapped her neck and left her laying there dead, you find out a few episodes later that she had cast some spell that eventually fixed her like nothing ever happened.

What's the point of the show anymore? There's literally no fucking tension to anything.
FUCKING NOTHING.
These cunts get revived 10 times every season i don't see any point to it.

It's still on? When will there be a legit mpreg plotline with Crowley and Dean or Castiel or Sam?

It will keep going until Jared and Jensen don't want to make it anymore. It's a solid paycheck for them, the show has a steady and consistent fan base and is fairly cheap for the CW to make since most of the villains are just humans with colored eyes.

i'm pretty sure in the 200th episode in season 10 ("fan fiction") at one point they do the meta thing when the girl putting on the supernatural play says that she didn't like how things turned out after swan song (series 5 finale) but she wants to stick around to see how it ends.

that's pretty much it IMO, just kinda sticking around to see how it ends. at this juncture you can just claim /comfy/ status since you know what you're going to get in terms of the basic fundamental structure of things and just kinda kick back to see what kind of shit they can throw at the wall.

you know, like >inb4 god and amara's dad shows up or something crazy like that. i'm kind of figuring that this year's british men of letters thing might end up going more towards some "illuminati" or "ultimate human power on earth" avenue.

the only episode of this show I liked was the one where they dimension jump into the real world and they're on the set of their own show

they slowly realise they're actors and it's all made up

it had some funny parts

But when will mpreg happen? Like not a monster in someone's belly. Like two male characters fuck and one gets pregnant - main characters. That would be the only worthwhile thing to see in this show.

Yeah, 11 was good.

The premier last night was good. It was kind of refreshing to return to the bad guys being petty humans again for a change. My only problem was the britbong mol bitches. Why go through the absurd shit of taking sam prisoner and torturing him like they were muslim terrorists?

Why not just go talk to the winchesters, you know, like normal civilized people? I think it was really dumb, they aren't fucking enemies.

Still wondering who the big bad will be aside from lucifer. It would be crazy to see U.S.A. hunters led by sam and dean fighting a covert war against the bong mol

I don't understand people who say they cry when one of the brothers die at the end of a season.
They've been dying and getting ressurected since Season 2, there should come as no surprise to no one when that shit happens again.

>people who say they cry
These people exi-
Oh right, tumblr: the show.

That episode was great. The one where the go to the fan convention is good too, and the one of where they go to the two and a half man and grey's anatomy channels are good too...

Pretty much every episode where they call the fans stupid is good, the Wincest is opely shat upon and that's good

Did Felicia come back yet?

Supernatural is boring shit and the only people that enjoy it are homosexuals and women because of the Chad actors

Not even homosexuals. It's just tumblrinas and fujoshits.

>hola mishamigos!

>and women because of the Chad actors

So... you are ugly.

Thankfully no.

>he doesn't remember when it was an obscure macho bro show without fangirl influence

I want the comfy times back

>thinks we're getting pre-season 5 goodness with hot chicks ever again

all of beautiful tits disappeared. I have a sneaking suspicion that was helped along because they both got married/kids though. Texan boys and all that

(still) dropped then

This

>Watch Season 9 episode
>Dean listening to music on an ipod

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY SHIT

seasons 1-3 were GOAT
I heard that they were keen to end the show on that episode where it implied that that writer was actually god in disguise, and imo it would have been wrapped up perfectly. That was the end of season 5, iirc.

Oh shit it started again? I don't even remember how the last season ended but I'm gonna get in on this.

Turns out a Supernatural far, far away is actually Hell
And they cant get out

What the fuck

Wasn't there an episode before that where Dean literally threw Sam's iPod in the trash and put his tape deck back in?

Remember the Season 4 opener when Dean finds that Sam hooked up an iPod to the impala? He immediately threw it out.

yep
on Season 4 when Dean comes back from hell I think

>both of main actors come from soaps and teen drama shit

>now they can never leave

How the fuck are these guys not bored with this show?

Popular actor Jensen Ackles amassed a sizable wealth through acting. He was royally paid for his roles of Eric Brady in Days of Our Lives, Alec McDowell in Dark Angel, and Dean Winchester in Supernatural. The last mentioned brought him a $175,000 salary per episode. Ackles' net worth is $12 million as of 2015.Jul 10, 2015

Here's when he learns his lesson

youtube.com/watch?v=JK_qqYiCkSA

So by time this next contract is done, he will be worth about 16 million, 3 homes, including one in hawaii. All without ever having had to do anything big.

OOOOOOH FUCK THIS

They're close friends that fool around on set and are happy enough for the stable paycheck. Job security for their families.

They still seem to be having lots of fun, that's a big part of why I still watch the show.

Man that sounds like faggotry.

What do you think they would do otherwise ? , i think Ackles would've had a chance at a career after supernatural if he left after season 5 but they're both too old now .

I wonder why they cant cut the seasons by half and focus on overall quality.

He could have made 10x they by going to movies unless he doesn't care for that

I was going to say, they live together when they're shooting/bought homes near each other. They basically became like real life brothers including taking care of eachothers kids when they're doing convention shit

I don't think 10x, maybe double though, he had a similar career trajectory to Josh Hartnett who is worth around 25 mil right now

Emma Roberts turned down the Harley Quinn role in Suicide Squad so she could do fucking Scream Queens on FOX

She put $20 million in the trash for *that* show.

Supernatufal is my favorite show

Marvel wanted him for Captain America, but he turned it down.

Why

I can see why this was deleted.

Also, fuck these modern writers for shitting on the spirit of the show.

they also had krasinzski and they pulled Evans in at last minute so that shows you how shit can go. There is no guarantee so when you say shit like that you're implying guarantees that don't exist.

Meanwhile they've been rolling down a gravy train with a network that wants and needs them. They get to have fun with people they like hanging out with..I mean after 14 years, I would really have to get along with someone to work beside them that long.

To keep doing the show.

12 seasons in and Supernatural is still in the top 3 spot on the network. It will run until the end of time.

The perfect show finale would be the
>its all just a dream copout
because you just cant explain this amount of retarded bullshit.
Just say it was all an illusion and they lived happily everafter after defeating lucifer.

Not anymore fampire

And keep in mind Supergirl just premiered to 3.06 million viewers

>Seasons 6+ is just the Trickster fucking with the audience

>they've actually lost against Lucifer and everything post 5 is hell

Ratings from this week:
Supergirl 1.1
Flash 1.1
Supernatural 0.8
Arrow 0.7
Legends 0.6
Frequency 0.3
No Tomorrow 0.2

this user isn't wrong holy shit, they're up almost 600k over their yearly average from last season.

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/supernatural-season-12-ratings/

Dean was turned into teeanage dean and he met a cute loli that got him into taytay.

The only show opening to positive ratings bump is supernatural..

every other show including football is down..

talk about your devil deal

Yeah I remember this episode it was fun, I don't remember which season, maybe 10

thank god i didnt see that at the time. i spose we can always remember the good ol days

youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fz_egtEgc

And then season 6 came out...

>from an alternate universe where dean was a different type of "hunter"

fittingly, where i grew up there was a bar called "hunter's club" that eventually became a gay bar.

Football is cratering because of that Kapernick asshole lol

it isn't a show for males anymore user. why do you think we shit on anything comes after season 5

I'll never get over how humans can beat up angels and shit bare handed

>eventually
Did your dad go there "before" it was a gay bar?

I think cord cutting has hurt a lot too but you're not wrong, that has added to it. Majority audience for football is white people.

They went full retard with angels about six episodes after introducing them.

And that was 174 episodes ago

1) it's steady work, and it's not like they get paid less and less over time

2) you know that after SPN they're probably not going to be as fortunate as, say, david boreanaz (angel ends and he goes right to bones for 10+ years)

3) if they're smart they'll get some points/%-of syndication deals and maybe never have to work again (jerry seinfeld famously was said to be getting 50mil/yr+ from seinfeld syndication, and i heard this like... 10 years ago? yikes)

but mostly #2.... it's not like these guys are master thespians or anything, and i'm sure they'll amass some novelty cameos/bit-roles/one-offs here and there, but again they're probably not going to end up as lucky as david boreanaz... or hell nathan fillion for that matter.

commercials

football has had this many commercials since the 90s, trust me that isn't it

Commercials weren't invented in 2015

guy from last nights thread who got the tattoo

episode was good, maybe they're have a good season and it won't so gay to have this thing

I'll never get over how Demons used to be these superpowerful monsters that can hardly be battled, much less killed, and now they're just cannon fodder that get killed like ants.

The only good episode from the last 5 seasons was "chuck" revealing himself. You all know I'm right.

bro just cover that shit up, it ain't coming back, especially not after F day was on the show

>guy from last nights thread who got the tattoo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

That's just what I hear from people that actually watch sports. Probably because commercials are less tolerable now that you can stream most things.

Dean and Sam are the most experienced hunters in history. They've fought demons hundreds of times. Of course they're going to get gud

I agree, and I am kind of partial to french mistake but overall it has been a completely different show post season 5

Come one, there is a lot of good "monster of week" episodes every seasons

the story goes that it used to be a regular bar for years and years and then one night my dad+mom went with husband/wife friends and found it to be a different place. my dad said "me and my friend got in no problem, but they were giving your mother and [friend's wife] a hard time" --- *shrug*

in fairness this was probably around the mid-late 80s in suburbia so i don't think there were m/any gay bars around, so this place
probably tried changing up its niche/gimmick in order to stand out from all of the other regular suburban bars.

>I'll never forgive them for fighting the same things over and over and getting more experienced and slick at killing them
Kill yourself faggot

Demons were at least half-way explained in that at the start of the series there were maybe 10 of them operating in the entire world and they were all hardcore, ancient motherfuckers but when the Gates of Hell briefly opened thousands of little bitch ones flooded the world.

Angels were completely invulnerable initially. You punch one, you break your hand. You shoot one, they barely notice. You ram one with your car at 60mph, it's like hitting a concrete pylon.

Angels bug me a lot more than Demons, especially what they did to the reapers.

m8, they're able to punch fucking demons into submission when those things are supposed to be able to telekinetically fuck your shit up. No amount of getting gud would allow them to do that kind of shit.

>Dean and Sam are the most experienced hunters in history. They've fought demons hundreds of times. Of course they're going to get gud
Punch demon, demon's head barely moves, your knuckles all get broken

Punch demon, he falls flat on his ass

How do you "get gud" like that?

They never actually got gud themselves though.
>hey retards just etch a pentagram into the bullet and you'll be fine lol
>just use my magic knife to kill them its easy as fuck xD
>let me just help you make more bullets for the colt because why the fuck not right?

Winchester wheaties, it gives you plot armor and depowering field passives.

the british chick that got choked by sam is a qt tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=XDd28zK7KvU

>tfw this is not the series finale and they will never be able to make a better series finale

makes me sad desu

Castiel etched angel carvings into their bones, just pretend he gave them a buff and shut the fuck up.
Angels in the show are far more fucking retarded than anything else.

They have both been to hell. They could at least come up with something like how that gives them some special power.

Nigger everything in this show is retarded

it all started with ruby's magic ("demon-hunting" ??) knife. from there they spent a few years casually killing off a metric shit-ton of demons and their human hosts, leading S4 demon-blood sam to claim he saves people when he did his psychic-exorcism stuff.

wasn't there a period of time for an episode or 2 circa season 10 or 11 where sam pointed out that they were killing all the human hosts with the demon knife and they should start trying to save people again? or shit, wasn't that the rationale to not fight their way out of the hospital when amara's weird black plague gimmick was infecting people left and right in the first episode or 2 of season 11?

regardless, nowadays demons are pretty much just shown to be interchangeable backstabbing middle-management working under crowley/lucifer/someone in hell. they're far from the !!! threat they were way back in season 1 when sam and dean had to go on the airplane to stop the goofy plane-crashing demon.

Angel radio

Show should of ended at season 5.

Hell the actual ending should of been yellow eyes dying at the end of season 3, that'd of been perfect.

But now we're stuck at a series that is going on what, 11? 12? seasons now and hasn't been good since the 5th. Argueably for a episode here and there and Bobby's episode. This shit is dumb

Also for fun does Bobby every re-appear after that whole ghost thing ends?

Can we all agree that Leviathans were the absolute worst villains in the entire show?

>There will never be a monster hunting show as good as the first 5 seasons of Supernatural.
It hurts so much.

>Bobby

Most overrated supernatural character.

When are they going to bring back marie and her sidekick?

This

the lore was super interesting for the first couple seasons. Wendigos, demons, and other monsters were actually scary and formidable opponents. It was interesting to see what other folklore monster they would pull up every week.

No show will ever reach the comfiness of those first 5.

>bobby
>overrated
Get the fuck out and never return you tumblr cunt

I would agree if the demons, angels and leviathans didn't all feel like they're the same fucking thing.

>take race of primordial beings
>turn them into middle management assholes
fucking genius

you're literally the shit we're talking about, go die in a fire.

When are they going to bring back Charlie?

I hate Dragonball and there was a lot of Dragonball-tier shit.
Still was entertaining and better than most of the past few season.

Don't make me REEE at you, faggot.

The ass shots on the blonde brit were good.

>you will never EVER fuck blonde ruby

what are the angels powers after they fell now?
besodes no more teleporting, was it explained they get totally fucked on super strength and head exploding ability or was that only bad writing? also are they fucked on wings still? was heaven fixed?

Here's a better question. Why are you still watching this show.

>2 more years of supernatural

> show has qt girls
> it and its female fanbase treat them like shit
> then feminists online wonder why there are no good female characters

I saw on YouTube on those top 10 list that Chris Evans only got paid like $250k for captain america.

Seems like Jensen made the right choice.

hopefully this qt stays

Jensen was never a good actor. He's nothing but a pretty face

Watch the forth episode of the season 11, it was goat.

and pedowitz is talking like they would do even more than 2 more years bro, we're on that long long game now.

I know Padalecki's wife got some shit, and I know the chick played bela got some but fanbase seemed alright with anna, jo, and some of the other ladies on the show. Though to be honest I don't pay attention to social media shit so I dont know how shitty the fanbase is to women overall

she reminds me of natalya

So I marathoned this show for the past few weeks. Finished S5 last week, just finished up with S6

Manly tears were shed on S5's ending. And S6 was pretty lackluster. I did enjoy the episode focusing on Bobby and the one where they get sent to the real world, and have to be their real actors

My question for you guys though. From reading, the rest of the series never lives up to the first 5 seasons. Should I keep watching? Are there any seasons I should skip? I don't want to get invested into these Leviathan if they are so shitvillain tier

Nah watch the whole thing

you can skip everything till season 11 and not miss anything truly big but you sound like a completionist, so good luck. The easy part of the ride is already over.

Just skip all episodes of season 7 until it's finale episode.

>Also for fun does Bobby every re-appear after that whole ghost thing ends?
Yeah, there was one episode where Sam and Dean hunt something that Bobby and Rufus hunted a few years earlier and it flashes between them throughout the episode.

watch everything you pussie

Its imposible to get iinvested into the Leviathan arc. Watch the end of it and move on.

>season 1 and 2 are so comfy

>tfw it will never go back to monster-of-the-week with no fucking angels and homoerotic fanservice

The monster-of-the-week episodes in the later seasons are generally worse, so that would be bad too

Yes. They could have been so fucking cool too. They are supposed to be fucking massive sea snakes that can eat angels and so powerful God himself had to kill them

>tfw supernatural will never end

>he actually tweeted it
twitter.com/mishacollins/status/41319367685832704

I dont fucking know its confusing. Angels can still smite definitely, and heal, and definitely can still do some telekinetic shit. They just cant make up their mind when it comes to angels

Man up and watch everything you fucking pussy

When will this shit die? Why have you guys over played what was once a good song? What is the appeal of faggy emos who can't act? Why do people cry when said faggy emo who can't act is killed off in the show?

I really find Misha Collins attractive. And Jensen.

Fuck I'd have a three way with them.

Well, you're not wrong