You ready for the biggest Oscar bait ever?

You ready for the biggest Oscar bait ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NJj12tJzqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I

Actually looks decent

>I'M LIKE, BLACK AND GAY AND STUFF

No thanks.

Seen it and it's actually pretty good, it's not the typical "black" movie in terms of music and the way it is shot

what's it about?

Only seen the trailer but I like how it's shot
It's like PDL meets Refn

i think it will be okay

I've seen it.

Ask me anything

Are you gay?

How was it?

No

It was actually really interesting. Had an engrossing narrative and it was shot pretty well. Don't think it should win any awards, but it probably will

The actually made gayniggers from outer space into oscar bait.

Also have seen it. I'll add to everyone saying it's actually really great. Very well directed and feels unique. And great ending.

So it's about a Down Low Nigga?

Does he die in the end?

What ending?

where he gets shot by the police

If it's good i don't mind, i'm not triggered easily like some people

>movie has non-white protagonist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SJW CuCK OSCAR BAIT NU MALE

this doesn't really trigger me

blacks are still the biggest homophobes in the country and I've never seen anything addressing that fact

Considering this is like the sixth movie of that sort just in recent memory, yeah, that's pretty legit

Man, they sure love making them white guilt movies huh. Poor united states of america.

Which part of the film did you object to?

>this is like the sixth movie of that sort just in recent memory
which ones?

The butler
12 years a slave
Queen of katwe
Birth of a nation
This one

Sorry, fifth

>blacks are still the biggest homophobes in the country and I've never seen anything addressing that fact
There's the recent film that did this actually. I think it's called Moon Light or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NJj12tJzqc

looks pretty good actually. i haven't been let down by A24 so far.

Damn, that's five whole films, damn jews...
Ok now name how many you can think with white protagonists in recent memory

>missing my point entirely

Is it past your bedtime?

>blacks are still the biggest homophobes in the country and I've never seen anything addressing that fact

Yeah, the hypocrisy is kind of sad and annoying. A few gays said it back when prop 8 was a thing, and of course they got blasted for it.

No one has been brave enough to say it since

Not him but I hate white guilt movies too. I don't care about the color of the protagonist. But this is not even a white guilt movie.

What's your point?

Oh it isn't. My bad if that's the case, i might mix it up with another one. I'll read up on this one.

And... you say this based on just the poster?

Heh, what a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing

My point is movies that are supposed to make white people feel guilty, not movies with black protagonists. Not sure how that's hard to unterstand.

Why is a film about a gay black guy supposed to make me feel guilty? He gets beat up by other black guys, not whitey.

looking forward to the reply to this he'll surely deliver!

WE WUZ

>Queen of katwe
How is this white guilt? I haven't seen it but isn't it just your average Disney feel good movie?

>it was shot pretty well
Black guys usually are.

>Queen of katwe
isn't that just a bout a qt who's good at chess?

b-but it has niggers in it you sjw cuck

It has a black person being competent at something, so it's a propaganda movie.

How many movies focus on how useless and incompetent the average nigger is?

>memesvault - Get hot Hot HOT memes here! Fresh every day (when the admins can be bothere to update LOL!) Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-15 hilarious.gif

Why are Cred Forumstards so anti-art?

Why do black people fight so hard for equality but hate the fucking gates out of gay people?

Isn't it a similar situation?

They have to jump on the social justice train led by whites because by themselves they would be too stupid and insignificant to be able to gain advantages.

I meant guts but you know. Still cant wrap my head around it.

>Why do black people fight so hard for equality but hate the fucking gates out of gay people?

Your american blacks don't actually want equality. They want revenge and special privelige, like Affirmative Action.

Seriously, your american blacks have to be some of the most racist, bigoted, mysogynistic, hateful people on this planet.

>cucks getting mad when people just point out their fetish

why?

>your american blacks have to be some of the most racist, bigoted, mysogynistic, hateful people on this planet
Second only to altfags

>Seriously, your american blacks have to be some of the most racist, bigoted, mysogynistic, hateful people on this planet.

Any 'mericans care to answer why this is allowed?

Biggest oscar bait so far but not ever. Wait for the transgender niggerqueer in a couple of years, then we'll talk.

white guilt + ignorance of black "culture"

>why this is allowed?

The side that yells "racist" always wins over reasoning or logic.

Which is why we have these double standards today.

That, and american whites are just cowards.

>Seriously, your american blacks have to be some of the most racist, bigoted, mysogynistic, hateful people on this planet.
Really makes you think...

Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCock.org), who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality, said that this film is good, so it's probably Oscar bait in subject matter only

Because you're labeled a racist if you point those things out.

Same thing with Muslims, everyone likes to pretend that Islam is a bastion of tolerance for some reason.

how is this at all a white guilt movie?

are you guys retarded?

it is a movie about two black men in love

also, you fucking pleb retards are so oblivious to film that you can't even tell when something is a piece of bait or a legitimate film. based on this guy's previous film and even the trailer alone, it is quite clear that this is a work from a serious filmmaker that bears no resemblance to the shitty movies listed here.

Anyway, stay racist and pleb bro.

Nice job reading two lines for the camera.

Fuck off you dumb niggerlover. Niggers belong in documentaries, not anything with artistic intentions.

>12 years is shitty
kys

Because black males overcompensate for masculinity since it's the only thing they have going for them
Which is why they're also more misogynist, homophobic and materialistic than other ethnic groups