The Wire

Let's talk about the Wire. What were your favorite moments/characters/seasons? A lot of people were upset about it, but I love Michael becoming the new stick-up boy at the end.

Also:
4>1>3>2=5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtebHhvsMMs
youtube.com/watch?v=vx0xulrOsgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WkVohPC_YpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

re-upping this thread

>inb4 season 2 is the best season

Literally no one thinks this except leddit

micknutly shaming brianna's mom for sellin gout her son. good scene, savage scen e

lmao get some taste

Because Nigglets pissing in balloons is far more riveting.

Just to be clear, you're trolling when you imply season 4 isn't the objective best of the show, right? You don't sinceriously believe otherwise

I have always thought that
4>3>2>5>1

My favourite characters were Lester and Bodie. Felt very real. I don't think I'll come across much shows like this one.

You have to remember that Cred Forums is voting for Trump. That makes all their retardation make sense.

2>4>1>3>5

switch 2 and 4 and I feel you

>Best moment
Bodie's death , Dee's chess speech , Stringer 40° speech.
And maybe the serial killer profiling scene at the FBI

>Best characters
Stringer , Snoop , Bunker , Lester

>Best season
2 & 4

I just started season 2 and it seems really slow

>muh reddit boogeyman

>reddit doesn't think of Cred Forums at all
lmao..................... just lmao.........................

It feels that way at first. Just stick with it. When you see things connecting your butthole's gonna clinch and your head will explode. Show is fucking masterful at connecting dots.

Also, pic related is one of my favorite scenes, in that even after Omar is dead it still riles up Marlo and shows his ridiculous insecurities. Somehow showed Marlo being frightening and a little bitch at the same time.

Omar sticking up the stash house acting like an old war vet. God damn. Omar and Brother Mouzone teaming up was GOAT

moments that stick with me are d'angelo dying and frank walking to his death

Frank getting killed was pretty brutal.

>it's a Kima ratting out Lester and McNulty episode
Did this piss anybody else off a little bit? What the fuck did she have to gain from that?

>it's a Carcetti goes from being Councilman, to Mayor, to Governor, to CIA, episode

youtube.com/watch?v=qtebHhvsMMs

easy

youtube.com/watch?v=vx0xulrOsgQ

My favorite moment was when I turned it off after S2E2 and never got back around to finishing it.

I like all seasons except 5 a little bit, but 5 had the awesome ending montage, such a good way of letting go of one of the best shows ever..

anyway 4 is where everything comes together, every subplot comes to the conclusion, emotions are so heavy on many scenes.. fuck, such a good thing..

youtube.com/watch?v=WkVohPC_YpU

Three is obviously the best. Stringer's downfall and Carcetti's tussle with the Mayor is great