You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country...

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you know the rent is paid.

I think Raimi went too far with a film meant to be watched by people of all ages...

>For the month

>Listen to me, Peter. If we don't secure Lebensraum for our Volk, the next president or the one after that will drive the entire continent in the ground. And when the sun goes down, nobody will be safe in our streets.

Jesus Christ Raimi was ahead of this time

>Mary Jane: Who are you?
>Spider-Man: You know who I am.
>Mary Jane: I do?
>Spider-Man: Your friendly neighborhood kike exterminator

I dunno, Raimi... Spidey has had a lot of nicknames in the comics, but I don't think that was ever one of them.

>Join me, imagine what we could accomplish together, what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless kikes in selfish battle again and again and again until we put Auschwitz out of business! Is that what you want?

the director's cut really took it to the edge

>"13% of the population, 50% of all crime, don't tell Harry."
Wow Raimi was ahead of the curve.

>The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the goblin and ate his asshole out.

What the fuck? This wasn't in the theater

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

This was a big scene, how did Raimi just slip in all this shit?

>"Here's the real truth. There are eight million people in this city. About one million are kikes. Two million are niggers. Four million are proper whites. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of serving as foot soldiers in the coming race war. You, me? We can speed this up. Join me, and we can finally leverage our numbers and get rid of the inferior races and seize our rightful Lebensraum."

Holy fucking shit Raimi.

dank meme

>image.jpg
Wow I'm so surprised you're the one forcing this meme Sean

What did you meme by this?

man i love these threads.

how did this become a meme, though?

Daily reminder that I actually don't know this actor's name nor do I give a shit about the spider-man movies, but this actor has been a go-to character actor to portray russian/vaguely Eastern Euro characters for decades.

I know him best as "Max", the Soviet astronaut who helped American scientist [John Lithgow] during their spacewalk in 2010.

It all started with the "did your husband make it for you?" line.

delete this

I always remember him as one of the terrorists from Air Force One

this is great

>Hey, Mr. Ditkovich, I was hoping, uhh, if it isn't too much trouble, can you please take a look at my door? The knob has been broken for a couple days, and as the landlord I thought you could help, please? I-I always pay my rent on time, so whenever you can fix it I would really appreciate it. T-thanks...

Can't believe Raimi went with a PG rating.

oh god, this one is so fucking great

>Listen Peter, i'm not gonna say something we already know, like, the kikes control the media and niggers commit 89% of the crimes in this city, no... i'm gonna ask you to check these dubs.

no wonder Mike and Jay love Raimi so much

always wondered, thanks

Is this all you tards can come up with? It's just the same repeated thing about jews, nigs, and fags. Show some fucking originality
Best one in a while desu

>best one in a while
you must be new here

Not him but I've not seen OP's before and it the first one in a while that I giggled at.

Lotta complains for a man who doesn't pay rent.

>It's you who's out Gobby, out of your fuckin' mind!

Jesus christ.

You were the chosen one! you were supposed to pay the rent, not owe it! To the rental agreement, not leave it in noncompliance.

You were my tenant, Man of Spiders. I loved you.

>If I fixed the damn door would, you pay rent?
>It would be extremely bountiful
>You've a big wallet
>For you

His face do.lmao. Did he get hit by a door.

>"13% of the population"
>"50% of that is female"
>" 50% of of that 13% are children or elderly"
>"Meaning 50% of all crime is done by 3-4% of the population"

Somebody stop him

>Man of Spiders
My sides.

Oh fuck this is good

its actually a png

>I am very pleased to know Penny Parker, MacGyver

T H I K K K

>Now's not the time for repairs
>That comes later

4th reich mike does it again

>women, teenagers, and old people can't commit crime
>the majority of adult black males are in prison
Don't tell harry.

>You're a good boy
>For you

>ring-a-ding ding. It's pizza time, you stupid whore.

This seemed excessive.

>Woah! That lil bitch ass crackah got motherfucking jacked by Spiderman!

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

Jesus fucking christ Rami

You're actually a faggot

>I got you for 3 MINUTES....of play tiiiiime. Now get over here so I can give you my gay plague!

I remember him just saying AIDS the first time, but I think changing the line gave more depth to Bonesaw's character.

>BACK TO ZYKLON B FORMULA??
Damn Raimi that's hardcore

His name is Elya Baskin.

He was also in Austin Powers as the Russian colonel and as a monk in In the Name of The Rose

>the rape scene after she refuses to pay for the pizzas
Yeah, the extended cut has some fucking brutal stuff

How did JJ go from head of press to directing some B band in jazz festivals?
He really made it big, didn't he?

After the nigger took his job there was no way he was getting it back

>BACK TO AFRICA

Why did Raimi give him the power of Niggervision?

This will always be my favorite meme of Cred Forums

>GO HOME, GAMER GURL.

Where have I heard this before m

You know, you were about six years old when Tyrone and his mother moved in next door. And when he got out of the car, and you saw him for the first time, you grabbed me and you said, "Aunt May, Aunt May, is that a nigger?"

One of the more subtle notes but I like Raimi's foreshadowing here with regards to the black suit in the third movie.

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of a some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Geez, Raimi...

>These Jew bankers can't keep their fortunes from me!

Interesting that Raimi chose to call out the Judaism of the bankers, a pretty bold move.

At least his nose doesn't look like a squashed tomato. Nigger.

Woah

>You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

for some reason this slayed me

Do you think that Morpheus ever made deals with Tank and Dozer to log him into the Matrix and then look away while he used the blue pills to date rape women?

>Peter, have I ever told you of how with great power comes great responsibility? And he was a good friend.

lel

the uncle ben boiled rice one is my fav

Congratulations, all you had to do was copy and paste and you still managed to fuck it up.

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at Maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally." The resulting spasms broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, they were copies of the first movie's untreated director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and purposefully failing to help during the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of Spidey running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "The gays are destroying America. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

>Peter is it me your uncle Ben. We are in my car and I am your uncle. You are my nephew. I do not like minorities.

Holy shit Raimi

Not a samefag but this one's amazing

bonesaw was pozzed2themax

>Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of a some god forsaken jungle

my sides

and dubs confirm best post in the thread

>confirming it with his own dubs

What did user mean by this?

I subliminarly confirmed both that post and my own at the same time. Like I'm doing again right now with another gorgeous set of dubs,

Why is this one so fucking funny

Underrated I see you user

h-hi

you didn't have to waste your (you)

This is the best one in the thread by virtue of being the most absurdly blunt

same desu

These are never not always good

Amazing

>This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Now hop out, I'm gonna go pozz up some little twink assholes in Chelsea 'til nine.

What did Raimi mean by this line's inclusion on the director's cut?
>

>You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.