Are there any good movies about someone with Asperger/high-functioning autism or any toher similar issues?

Are there any good movies about someone with Asperger/high-functioning autism or any toher similar issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One just opened today, The Accountant.

Drive

source

The Imitation Game

Looks like my sister

>all those low-brow thrillers

She looks cute but sounds like a total lesbo

Your funny

I hope she wants me to put my dick in her butt

she'd probably prefer to peg you

Mary and Max. It's pretty depressing especially because (real spoiler) the autist dies fat, a kissless virgin, and crazy until his death alone in his shitty apartment. The same would probably happen to me to, except the being fat part :_;. But I enjoyed it a lot and would recommend it

Me? Peg me?

She's dating the blonde young autist according to another video. Also while watching other vids you'll quickly realize just how impossible it would be to date an autist as a non autist.

Does anyone else think this girl would be really fun to abduct? I don't mean rape or anything gross like that, just keep her as your "involuntary friend", force her to watch and discuss movies/TV with you. She'd probably grow to enjoy it in about 2 weeks.

what was the channel's name? I remember finding it once then losing it, now I can't find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

Yeah I think about those kinds of things a lot.

Closely Watched Trains

I understand this reference but I don't understand what the reference references.

Thanks, user
At first this sounded really weird and then I remembered I usually think of the same exact thing sometimes. Why are autistic women so hard to find?

Carrie

No, that's rude. I fantasize about befriending autistic girls slowly and organically. that way I know their feelings for me are pure.

>involuntary friend

Why is this so hilarious?

The Rail and Waterways of Tasmania. It's a series, though.

Ben-X

>"involuntary friend"

I was going to make fun of you but now that you have said... yes, I actually fantasize about this without even notice

Also damn she's a genuine qt

Go see The Accountant, OP

Huh. A gf actually reccomended this one to me.

lars and the real girl

Does autist woman even exist?

Pretty much /r9k/ the movie. Dude slowly goes crazy do to loneliness and clearly has some mental illness.

"ASPERGER'S SYNDROME"/HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM S NOT AN "ISSUE", BUT A BENEFICIAL MUTATION; THE PROBLEM IS NOT LIVING WITH HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM, BUT LIVING WITH PERSONS WHO DO NOT HAVE IT.

did the youtube comment or the post come first i got to the thread late

>did the youtube comment or the post come first i got to the thread late

Haha, I posted the comment ITT, someone copypasted to youtube - that's flattering.

She is my beautiful spergfu.

>She'd probably grow to enjoy it in about 2 weeks.
the fact that you think things like this should worry you

I've been stalking her online since I first watched that video

Well yes, and if we were solitary animals autism wouldn't be a problem.

We're not though, you're an issue.

Rei, after being on earth 24 years having it, I still don't know what the 'beneficial mutation' is my case. How can I fix this?

Whiplash

Do assburgers like to cuddle, or would she freak out if I tried to touch her? Asking for a friend.

you and literally everyone that watched that video.

do you seriously think 30,000 people are genuinely interested in "Autism Talk" youtube shows lol

autism is the meme disease of our times there is literally nothing wrong with that girl besides mild anxiety

Spergs only love empirical data. Every single famous intellectual throughout history has been retroactively diagnosed with aspergers by lonely people who have diagnosed themselves with aspergers online because clearly aspergers has left them too smart to socially function.

it's a spectrum. Anxiety is part of a mild diagnosis. I assume she used to be more severe.

Molly from 1999?

Why do so many spergs have lips like her? The guy (Jack Plank?) has them too. Froggo also has lips like that, and a fairly similar speech pattern to hers.

Is Froggo a sperg or is Kirsten Canadian?

>This cunt mugs to the camera when the other spergs make fools of themselves

well, it seems that a roastie does not get fixed by autism

>A bachelor becomes the unwilling guardian of his autistic, intellectually disabled sister; then an experimental treatment works a dramatic change in her brain and his attitude.

Froggo is most assuredly an assburger. His vines serve as an authentic diagnosis.

Are they retarded?

1. HUMANS ARE NOT ANIMALS.

2. NOT ALL NEUROTYPICALS ARE "NOT SOLITARY"; NOT ALL AUTISTICS ARE "SOLITARY".

3. YOU OBVIOUSLY IGNORE WHAT HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM ACTUALLY IS.

"FIX" WHAT?

I DO NOT KNOW YOU, NOR DO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO I CANNOT ADVISE YOU REGARDING SPECIFIC PERSONAL MATTERS.

>>Autism Kino

I'm an aspie and can't say I agree to this

I don't thik you understood what I'm talking about. That's fine though.

starring the an actor with autism

YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT, BECAUSE YOU, AS THE MAJORITY OF INDIVIDUALS WITH FUNCTIONING AUTISM, IGNORE THE NATURE OF YOUR CONDITION, AND JUDGE IT MERELY ON HOW MUCH HARDER IT HAS MADE LIFE FOR YOU IN THIS WORLD.

JUDGE SOMETHING BY WHAT IT IS, NOT BY HOW IT IS PERCEIVED.

This post is a very good example of just how debilitating even "high functioning" autism can be.
I only hope that we can find a cure for this terrible, terrible neurological disease.

Adam.

Her face changed entirely when she closed her eyes.

What's the video link?

was just going to post this.
I don't think I enjoyed it much I have to admit, but it's really not bad and the portrayal of aspergers is more realistic than in most other films/shows

I love the idea of cuddling and having someone close but when it actually comes to that in real life I freak the fuck out.

Calm down your autismo, man. Jesus christ.

imagine what her drawers smell like bro

I think I'm in love

probably like her pussy

He was talking about her desk, pervert.

Yeah it's weird, I can only fall asleep if I fantasize about Alice Cullen laying on top of me drinking my blood until I die but in real life if the cashier's thumb accidentally brushes my hand when I get change I want to scream and throw up.

I just haven't had the right reactions to the things I'm drawn towards. Like you excel your writings and art. The guy who wrote the book in the video has the electronics. It seems like most of what I do is hoard movies and books. I'd like to use what I've been diagnosed with to move forward with my life, but it's like I've never really had a strong reaction where I would say "I should try doing this more". Being someone on the autism spectrum, I'd like to make an influence on other people and make something of my life. Not everyone diagnosed with this can say that they are as diligent as people on the spectrum for what they are good at. How did you react when you *knew* you should be doing this more often? Also, how do I win over a girl's affection? I know this post took too long to make. These subjects I feel pretty strong about so it is hard for me to write out. If I had like days to figure out how to phrase this, it would make more sense. Hope you have a nice day. You are pretty cool.

she hardly seems autistic in the videos she appears in

thanks, doc

lads...

I'm not saying she is not, pham