She did it, rite?

She did it, rite?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/italian-scientists-get/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not according to the law, which is the only thing that matters in this world

look at that expression, she's trying to look like an innocent puppy, but ends up looking like a puppy that looks like it might jump and bite a hole in your throat at any moment

Yes. the poor nigger seems to be in love with her, that skype call was very weird. "Amanda was not there by the way" wtf

Dang bro she looks rough.

Also yeah, she probably did it.

>inb4 another Italy vs. USA shitpostan match consisting of "if u think she's guilty ur a yuropeon, if u think she's innocent ur an amerishart"

I'm American and she's guilty as hell, bitch is the male Casey Anthony

She knew it was going to happen, she knew the murder was taking place, and she did nothing to either stop it or report it

Truth is that italian police officer with the pipe who starts telling us that he likes sherlock homes is pretty embarazing.

>catholic
>fanfic addict

how can this guy be in charge of anything

I'm Italian and i want to say i'm sorry. She got away thanks to our shitty legal system.

am i the only one who would love to roughly fuck foxxy knoxy?

Is Amanda Knox the granddaughter of that guy Don Knox that Enid drew in Ghost World?

>criticising an Italian for being catlick

That's like criticizing an american for being overweight

Not really foxxy any more - check out OP's pic. She's got methhead skin.

Oh fuck I never noticed her face. She looks like a burn victim wtf

>real life Amazing Amy

Wife material.

Obviously, but once the Murrylard Jews found out that she's a massive coalburner they put maximum pressure on the Italian justice system to have her acquitted

How the fuck did she end up with that italian nu-male?

Fucking hell, that guy is ugly as fuck.

kek

There is no evidence pointing to her guilt. There is plenty of evidence pointing to police misconduct and incompetence.

when she was 20 i definitely would have
but also she didn't do it
the nigger left his shit and cum and fingerprints everwhere wtf

why are italians so fucking incompotent

Yes if you zoom in closely on her eyes you can see the word murderer written all over them.

They're not white.

If not for the EU, Italians would be living in squalor.

Look at that cold, dead stare... Of course she took part in it.

Yes.
>There is no evidence pointing to her guilt.
There's a lot of evidence that suggests she was involved with the crime.
>There is plenty of evidence pointing to police misconduct and incompetence.
There was some misconduct and incompetence, but nothing to suggest tampering or a concerted witch hunt against Knox.

maybe who cares now

the entire case against her was based on:

>a satanic ritual orgy theory for motive, which the prosecutor had previously leaned on in multiple murder cases absent any evidence supporting it
>claims that her "bloody" footprints were all over the apartment, which was thrown out because the investogators didn't know that bleach can cause a false positive reaction with luminol, and their shower had been cleaned with bleach
>highly dubious DNA "evidence" found on a bra clasp in a pile of debris that had been swept up, weeks after the murder, of which there was too little to re-test for confirmation

Italy is a cesspit of retardation. They literally threw a bunch of geologists in jail a couple years back because they failed to predict an earthquake that their equipment could not have detected in time:

scientificamerican.com/article/italian-scientists-get/

The Italian legal system is an utter fucking joke (look at all the people they put away for being the Monster of Florence, despite continued murders committed with the same gun), and nobody should trust it.

She could be a murderer. She might have done it. But Italy is too fucked up, they bungled the investigation over and over, and even a killer should remain free if you can't prove they're guilty.

if we convictin ppl based on how ded they eyes look all y'all niggas be goan to th big house

TOO true

>a satanic ritual orgy theory for motive
>satanic
This is bullshit FOA has spread. The case against her wasn't strong but she most likely guilty.
She acts like a narcissist and is a bad liar. People can sense there's something wrong with her.

>People can project there's something wrong with her.

ftfy

Do you believe people have no intuition when it comes to people who are disturbed or have mental disorders? I'm not saying it proves she's guilty. Even some people who think she's innocent believe there's something off about her.

If you think she's innocent you're a retard.

no proofs of guilt

Plenty of evidence to suggest she's guilty. There's a chance she's innocent, but it's very small. And people who think she's innocent full stop are either dumb or paid by FOA.

no, people are fucking dumb as dogshit and cant recognize when their own husband is a serial killer

You would make a perfect Italian officer of the law!

what evidence is this, Mr. Mignini?

There are cases of this, true, but they are 1. not common and 2. between people in a (usually long term) relationship. We tend not to think such things of people we've willingly engaged with emotionally.

Evidence of what? Do you mean to ask what evidence implicates Knox?

You don't think any of the evidence points to Knox?

yes

>You don't think any of the evidence points to Knox?
>questions FOA employees can't answer.