Huge Jackedman is this generation's Arnie

Huge Jackedman is this generation's Arnie
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6SJf1TcMks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better actor and not as ridiculously jacked. Completely different person.

in b4 leg day pic

He didn't take enough action roles.

He'll only be remembered as Wolverine and 24601.

does he have a physical impediment in his legs?

No, The Rock is

He is not this generations brute with no talent for acting, he can actually act.

>prove me wrong
This guy exists.

>prove me wrong
those matchstick legs
/thread

are his legs shooped?

'no', the Rock is an embarrassment

>look how huge I am guys
>that's nice, what's the last good movie you were in, Escape to Witch Mountain?
>I'm hueg guys

Arnie wasn't gay. He couldn't sing, either.

Arnie didn't skip leg day

He could use more guns and rocket launchers but this is as good as it gets.

I don't understand how he has such skinny legs. He has a good squat number, especially for someone his age, yet he's got the spindly thighs of your average Cred Forums poster.

he ruined his looks with those shitty tatts

remember by the end arnie wanted to make more family friendly movies

This is bait.
Abandon thread.
OP is trolling.

The Rock doesn't have any great movies to back him up. He's got the persona and the look and good charisma but none of the films.

>what are genetics

Is this our next hope?

He uses makeup and you can't tell, just like kristen Bell.

This is what your legs look like if you cut weight. Every fatass complaining that "muh thighs are too big for muh pants" needs to lay off the twinkies.
If you don't squat 495 or more for reps, your legs will look good but likely not exceed 24 inch circumference.
I squat 405 for 5 when I was doing a bodybuilding competition, I had quad separation and hamstring lines, but only 22.5 inch thighs.
People who know literally nothing about how a physique develops shouldn't discuss men's bodies like that.

ONE great movie by Arnold, except Terminators, please

>>what are genetics

TBB is real people...

I like that story about how Batista cried when he got the role of Drax and even took a course in acting to get more prepared for it.

>Batista has fought James Bond before the Rock did

lel

>same height
>much less jacked, legs non-existent
>better actor
>less charisma

There are similarities but it's not enough. Honestly the Rock is probably as close as we'll get. He's an actual mountain of muscle and charismatic, though still not matching Arnie.

>If you don't squat 495 or more for reps
what the fuck are you talking about
nobody squats that much for reps

>ONE great movie by Arnold

True Lies

Total Recall.

wtf is TBB?

>DUDE IM QUALIFIED TO DISCUSS THE BODIES OF OTHER MEN
spoken like a true homo

LOOK AT HIS LEEGSS HAHAH

Grew up poor as dirt, crazy mother. He tried to get into bodybuilding but couldn't make it (and jeez have you seen him?). He was a bouncer for a long time then stumbled into wrestling.

Being Drax was a huge jump for him. And look at all the other wrestlers who tried to take the move to acting. Even the Rock was stuck making children's movies.

>True Lies
decent at best, and someone else would work better in that role

>Total Recall
It's OK (some people dislike though), but again, not thanks to Arnold, but rather despite him.

>Total Recall

Let me guess, your also a fan of A Clockwork Orange.

Guys with gigantic thighs do you fucking retard. This is just more proof you have no idea what you're talking about. Actual bodybuilders on juice do that shit. You can follow dozens of them on Instagram who post videos of themselves doing it.

Spectre was a piece of shit, but I was thoroughly entertained whenever Bautista was on screen. Definitely the diamond that studded the turd.

tiny black brains :`(

>hmm haw they aren't that great *adjusts monocle*

fuck you niggers, even if you were right the Rock STILL has nothing on their level

Total Recall
Predator
Conan the Barbarian
Commando
True Lies
Running Man
Kindergarten Cop

We're talking about movies that are memorable as "Arnie movies". There's pretty much nothing memorable as "The Rock movies," other than maybe Scorpion King.

I go to a gym at a university of 40,000 and I've never seen anyone squat more than 4 plates

lol you dumb nigger, you seriously think shit posted on istagram reflects reality
>meanwhile in real life
arnie and ed corney almost passing out at 300
youtube.com/watch?v=A6SJf1TcMks

I squat 315 for reps at 195 and I have much bigger legs than that, I'm pretty sure he doesn't squat.

>being surprised that a man trying to be an actor is taking acting classes

wooow dude

Yeah, Rock is generally shit, but don't act like Arnold isn't. He was just casted in better movies. Not that his """"acting"""" was worth anything.

>Commando
>Running man

You can't be fucking serious

You're fat m8, lose 5kg. It also depends a lot on the bone structure.

I can't. He literally is chicken-legs Arnold.

There is no Arnie for this generation. And no, The Rock is not even close.

>Commando
>Running man

Literally essential Arnie-core.

Commando alone has about half of his most iconic one-liners.

I'm not fat, I'm 6'1" and I run a 12:30 two mile and can do a 12 mile ruck march with a 50 pound load in under 3 hours. I'm just not a body-building queer like you, sorry fag.

It's still a very shitty movie.

>Those legs

And?

>linguini legs

And I asked for GOOD ARNOLD MOVIES

manlet detected

even the shittiest arnie kino >>>>>> best the rock flick

OK, 20% bf is not really fat, but you could definitely be leaner.

I'm 6'2, 200 and I'm pretty fat. I just know what happens with my ass and legs when I drop some weight.

Good is irrelevant. The movies become good by showcasing Arnold, which is why they're still popular and iconic and enjoyable to this day. The Rock doesn't have any movies like this at all, let alone an entire library of movies that people watch just because having the Rock in them makes them entertaining.

>tfw youre a shit wrestler who was only hired because hes a mastodon but you work your way by becoming work out buddies with the boss' son in law

Idk m8. Personally I cringe during every Arnold movie that's not Terminator or Predator. I just don't find that level of cheese entertaining.

jackman doesnt have tiny legs. its a fucking meme because of photoshopped pictures on Cred Forums. dont perpetuate it.

never skip the legs

Ah, here we have the gym-rat version of the fatguy MUH GENES when it comes to skipping leg day, or lifting for 60hrs a week then only walking to the car to drive to work a mile away.

Stop obsessing over your arms, get a bike, or just start walking places you hysterical upside-down bowling pin

yea because you can really see his legs with those baggy fucking gym shorts. you know there is no meat at the knees right? you would know that but you've never worked out a day in your life.

except he isn't

This pic is ridiculous because you can't see his legs. Any pro rugby player would look similar in those shorts I'd bet and they have fucking massive legs.

Assmad calflet detected

No, Dwayne Johnson is. Hugh Jackman is an actual actor with talent. Arnie and The Rock are charismatic in a goofy way, the charm is a non-actor who is likeable, and also huge.

Nah, Hugh only gets jacked for movie roles

There is no this generations Arnie because masculinity is problematic.

fuck man i've got bigger quads than that and im just a normal bloke

My weight tells you nothing about my BF% dipshit, and most people that can squat 315 at 195 have a visible six pack (like me).

Huge Actman plays too many serious roles. I love him as an actor, but he doesn't have the goofy charisma that Arnold had.