What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLLBrh_PeT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not what but who...

He didn't have any problems.
They're all being taken care of.

He tried to manage the unmanageable.

Apparently protecting the national interests of America is problematic these days

His short story wasn't published, so he had to take the government job. The plot twist is that it was published, but he didn't receive the notification letter.

My favorite character.

He was a janitor.

>cully pls aliums r reel

No soul.
Great character.
Would have loved to have seen more of him on the show.

>Why don't we just kill Mulder?

>Because we'd turn him into a massiah figure!
>Completely ignoring the fact that the rest of the Beareau hated him, nobody believed him even AFTER seeing actual physical proof, and outside his immediate line of work, only five completely unqualified and unquantifiable individuals with questionable moral values even knew he existed

trying to save the planet one smoke at a time

Man.
There were times I wished this show wasn't made in the era of syndicated television.

The monster of the week episodes were great, but you could literally feel the show's format strain and, in the later seasons, break under the weight of the show's constructed mythos.

Can you imagine a 12 episode season that was just one serialized story about how Mulder actually succeeded in blowing the lid off the conspiracy and the Syndicate was allowed to actually hunt him down?

And I don't mean in the season 8-9 "Mulder is in the woods somewhere while Scully resumes normal activities" way. I mean full-on The Wire but with Aliens.

Being made fun of that one time he ran out of his regular smokes and had to make do with Virginia Slims.

There'd still time, famalam.

There's*

He just gave up. Accepted the invasion. Had he had better buddies, and been proud of his service, he would have been a good guy.

Never got to find the secret to eternal youth.

bump

Bumping for more X-Files memes

He just wanted to be a writer
:(

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLLBrh_PeT4

He would be a messiah figure to paranormal/ufo enthusiasts, who Mulder was well known to.

best episode

Mulder is pure, concentrated 'tism.

>The water...
>What's wrong with it?
>It's going down the drain counter-clockwise! Coriolis force in the northern hemisphere dictates that it should go down clockwise.
>That isn't possible!
>Something is here, Scully. Something is making these things possible.

He knows all the secrets.