There are people who don't think that Audrey Horne was the best Twin Peaks girl

>there are people who don't think that Audrey Horne was the best Twin Peaks girl

>not liking the waitress girl

>not liking the men better

>not liking the log

More like Audrey Horny

nope

The soul of a man was trapped in that log
It wasn't a TP girl.

the owl was best bird

Childhood is idolising Audrey. Adulthood is realising the Shelly was more qt

>audrey horne best girl
doubt that

Honestly familia

Main girls only:
Audrey > Shelly > Laura > Norma > Donna > Lucy > Denise > Nadine

This

Shit tastes

Acceptable

>not liking Bob

>mfw Lynch literally had a litteral self-insert in his own show so that he could bang her
what a mastermind

>>there are people who don't think that Laura Palmer was the best Twin Peaks girl

If she's so smart then how come she's dead?

1. Norman
2. Audrey
3. Shelly
4. Maddy
5. Laura
6. Annie
7. Lucy
8. Josie
9. Catherine
10. Nadine
11, Log Lady
12. Denise
13. Donna

Because daddy got diddled and possessed by a demon and the demon wanted to diddle and posses Laura and Laura essentially killed herself to stop herself from being possessed

this nigga gets it

She is the best girl in the world, immortalized in the best show. She is an idea od a woman, she can't exist, yet, thanks to Lynch incredible talent to portray women she will be the woman of the world.
And there are still people who don't think that Audrey Horne was the best Twin Peaks girl.

Still couldnt answer me huh

Shelly is a thing, Shelly is my thing.

enjoy my sloppy seconds losers

>im-fucking-plying

1. Shelly
2. Audrey
3. Maddy
4. Josie
5. Laura
6. Lucy
7. Annie
8. Donna
9. Norma
10. Nadine

ha

>that SFX failure on knoxville

These

We can all agree Donna is terrible right?

Maddie was the best girl

FWWM Donna >>>> show Donna

gordon cole was also one of the most fun characters during that stretch of the show desu

NORMA IS UGLY AS FUCK HOLY SHIT I HONESTLY HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH

Maddie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laura

it's not even close

Such a crumbling beauty...She has that kind of razor sadness that only gets worse.

Ahhh.....There's nothing wrong with her a hundred dollars won't fix.

This. Maddie was pure wife material, Laura was just a damaged bipolar whore.

She kinda looks like my mom.

And Audrey is best, her dancing scenes.

She has this loving warm motherly vibe

Recommending the 1993 film Dream Lover for all Shelly Aficionados...

looks like a snobby whoar

pic related best bird

My negroid

Would pound repeatedly erry day.

And I recommend Sleepwalkers. Silly movie with lots and lots of Shelly and her lewdly pure voice.

IS SHE DEAD?

I wish Audreyposting was a thing

time flies...

should i watch twin peaks? why?

It gives that comfy feeling of living in Western Washington.

t. Western Washingtonfag

I love this movie

Patrician right here

Still would.

>Lynch paid her to kiss him

sauce?

>Liking some random owl over theme song bird
I didn't know plebs watch twin peaks

Is he /ourguy/?

Sherilyn Fenn is such a cunt though. She's been throwing a fit on Twitter because Kyle MacLachlan has a bigger role then her next season.

Don't.

All this years I was a 'Audrey best grill' guy, but after my last rewatch I can't decide between Audrey, Donna and Shelly.

You guys are getting the book, right?

I love the soundtrack.... even got it in flac :)

what book

fucking DEFINITELY

I know it may seem like the owl is cool, but...

fuck, she looks like my mom too. Other wise she'd definitely be my number 1 dead of alive

I can't go balls deep in a personality mang.

i think i am going to have endure watching "rude awakening" again just to get my Fenn fix familam

hell fucking yes

Reading is for virgins

It takes place in Montana, so it's much comfier than Washington.

LAURA BEST GIRL
A
U
R
A

B
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Secret History of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost. Supposed to come out Tuesday, but it seems Amazon is shipping them out to be delivered tomorrow.

Well, Audiobook sounds pretty rad. Narration from Kyle MacLachlan, Russ Tamblyn, Michael Horse, and David Patrick Kelly.

Some have it already and kindof spoiled it online. But, yes.

>All this Donna worship

She's responsible for the deaths of Maddy, Harold, and her stupid tantrums and snooping around nearly got Ben Horne and Dr.Jacoby killed, and James locked up for good.

She's the worst character in the show. She contribute nothing but more pain and misery.

Bobby Briggs' meddling actually helped cracked the Palmer case and he grew as a character by the end of the show. Donna just went from a know it all "MUH LAURA" cunt to a complete bitch.

They still look great

I'd recommend it, although I don't know in which way, you can watch the whole show or watch Northwest Passage. The latter is a fan edit that cuts out a lot of the soap opera bullshit filler which is nice but the edit also cuts out some other parts that kind of make it a little confusing at times as to what's going on.

Anyone know if there's another fan edit of Twink Peaks besides Northwest Passage?

Looks like a slightly older and chubbier Charlize Theron.

Why would you cut out the flavoring?

Oh come on, Weyland kam killed Maddie, why do you blame Donna?
Harold, I agree. Dr.Jacoby was because of her, James and Maddie, and about Ben I forgot.

How did Lynch manage to cast the cutest girls for this show?

>no annie
plebs

>Audiobook sounds pretty rad.
From the sample, it seems pretty bad. No one is playing their parts, just reading out documents including parts like the date and [redacted] that makes it sound really stilted.

>Virtually all scenes with Catherine Martell, Audrey Horne, Shelly Johnson, and Josie Packard have been removed.

Why on Earth would you recommend this version to anyone trying to get into the show for the first time?

This is awful.

Donna's meddling is what kept Maddie from leaving the town sooner. Not to mention that Donna and James were suppose to visit her the night she was killed but they didn't bother to show up.

I fully blame her for placing Maddie in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's why I posted the normal show in full length as the other option, I didn't say ONLY watch Northwest Passage. It depends on the person, I'd actually recommend starting with the show and see if you can get passed the first 5 episodes, and if the soap opera tier sub-plots are too much to handle then maybe just jump straight into Northwest Passage.

NP isn't perfect as I already pointed out, it leaves out a little too much that really sets up the main plot and setting and surrounding characters which is why I was also asking if anyone knew of any other fan edits.

No, it takes place in Washington.

If Donna and James visited her that night, they would be dead, too. Also, Maddie stated different times she liked being there because she could finally 'be Laura' for a while, and also was into James. You're blaming someone for sombody using her free will, and that is stupid.

>If Donna and James visited her that night, they would be dead, too

I'm not seeing the issue here

>Donna (...) would be dead, too
>I'm not seeing the issue here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Wanting Donna alive
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Has anyone else read this? I picked it up in preparation for the new book. No revelations or anything, but still an interesting read full of little tidbits. The only thing of any real significance is that once a year a group of hooded figures, speculated by the writer to possibly be the bookhouse boys, go to glastonbury grove and perform a ritual from dusk till dawn meant to keep the evil at bay.

>Fucked everyone in town including a goddamn parrot
>best girl

Pick one