Guilty Pleasure Thread

young adult dystopian/post-apocalyptic trash usually has really neat effects and cute girls. what's yours?

The maze was one thing

i liked this film

because i envisioned it just as i liked it thought it was going to be

When's the next one out?

I have no idea. I just pirate new shit whenever it comes around. I imagine it's pretty soon no?

those live action scooby doo movies.

January 2018

thought the dude almost died and it got delayed or something?

this

love heist movies and series, the moment when everything seems to be failing and suddenly the main guy had it all planned all along

My guilty pleasure is boys between the ages of eleven and thirteen.

Oh, wait, you meant 'what movies do you like that are slightly more populist than all the others, probably also highly populist if you're posting here, that you like?' I can't think of anything.

They shouldn't have been entertaining.

I thought it was so shit I never even watched the sequel

jan 2018 is the delayed date, originally it was planned for the 2017

fuck it, I'm watching them again.

I saw the first one, is the 2nd any good?

I don't have any because I don't feel guilty for liking things deemed bad by """""critics""""" and """""""film experts""""""".

Is there anyone that doesn't enjoy them? First is so much better than the sequel, but its still enjoyable. Same cast should reunite and do an R rated comedy like originally intended

there isn't a single thing you like that you know is kinda shit deep down at all?

Not really. The first 20 minutes or so are pretty good continuing directly where the first one ended, but without the maze or the creatures its pretty lame in comparison. Its basically a zombie movie with no gore or anything cool; honestly don't remember much of it other than than the beginning, zombies, and CIA in a helicopter chasing them the whole time. That being said I'm totally gonna watch the new one when it comes out

I'm not sure. They were reviewed rather poorly. Perhaps everyone secretly likes them but I've never heard anybody I know ever talk about them.

Eh, maybe Superman IV. That's the lowest rated and most widely disliked movie I enjoy.

thank you, I thought me and my friends were the only ones