Who has the better show, Opie, Anthony, or jim norton?

Who has the better show, Opie, Anthony, or jim norton?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GgKJtA6pMV
vocaroo.com/i/s1yaXU2nS79x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, let's say I found out Opie's home phone number, would that be ok to post on Cred Forums?

Jim and Sam is the best show. They brought back the car crash sound. I loved that they went viral with Nancy Grace. Opie must have been seething about that.

And he must be seething that someone just posted his phone number on Cred Forums.

I bet it was that Nagel kid.

Just call not the 516 number in the file name but the 2127242091 number and got through, it sounded like Hudson answered. I said I need to speak to Gregg please.

I could hear the TV on and Opie in the background going "who are they asking for?" I said "Gregg" then some background nose. Opie goes "Send it up" or "text it up" and Hudson repeated it into the phone and said "goodbye" and hung up.

I recorded it as a vocaroo but fucked it up and deleted it. I'm gonna try again.

Ok, I finally got through and prank called Opie, here's the recording:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GgKJtA6pMV

if we're counting the entire Extended O&A Universe

Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley has the best show out of all of them. High Society Radio is GOAT

The East Side Dave Show is a close second.

The Gavin Mcinnes Show is third.

Jim and Anthony still seem capable of being sharp and funny. I don't really give enough of a care to listen to either day to day. Sam Roberts is underrated, and I'm happy for him getting more recognition.

Opie was never good. Fuck that guy.

Ant's a fucking ghoulish creep but he is definitely the best of them at hosting a show.

In a perfect world, Jimmy would go to Ant's channel in some capacity and Opie and Sam can butt fuck each other and interview Wendy Williams and Nancy Grace on their own show.

the first six months of TACS was pretty dreadful if Ant didn't have a guest, since he would rant about Ferguson and Eric Garner for two hours straight.

but he really learned how to have topics ready and keep a show moving. I almost wish Ant, Opie and Jim got back together because after hosting solo for so long, he'd ACTUALLY be "steering the ship" unlike Opie, who used the phrase as an excuse for why he added nothing.

Opie would go absolutely insane

Called again, I fucked up and started recording halfway through the call:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yaXU2nS79x

Lynsi answers, I said "can i talk to Opie?"

Lynsi: Who's this?"

ME: "It's Jim Norton."

Lynsi: You sound different Jimmy.

ME: How's Bam?

Lynsi: Who?

ME: Bam Margera, how's Bam Margera!

Gregg (nearby but not into the phone: Who is it?

Lynsi: He wants to know about Bam Margera

Gregg: Oh, very funny.

Lynsi: Are you a Reddit user by any chance?

ME: Yep!

Then there's a pause and she goes "just...keep talking..."

Then the recording starts. I said "ME: *sniff* Period! until she hung up.

Yes, I know my prank calls fucking suck, but the point is we got his fucking number now.

Then she gave me the silent treatment. I have a feeling they started recording these calls or are using a device to try to track the source, probably because of Ben. That's why she said "Just keep talking" On my first call Opie did something where I couldn't hear him but he didn't hang up for like 2 minutes.

the hell

What are you confused about? Reddit posted his phone number, I used it to prank call Opie and recorded it.

i don't think Gregg will appreciate that

Hey autist. Delete your thread on Reddit. It can get the sub banned. Find a more discreet way to divulge his number. How the fuck did you get his number anyway?

Just deleted it. You're absolutely right, I got too excited and it was stupid to post it.

The opsters about to start dropping hammers on you, user

I googled "lynsi smigo" and the nyc area "216" and it was on the yellow pages.

You just killed the subreddit fäm

With that said, Your mom's box

Nice going retard. I hope you enjoy your day in court. You know he got ben sparks in trouble with the law for harrassment by phonecalls right?

If you just got the subreddit shut down, i hope you get fucking shanked in jail.

lol shut up fag i'm behind 7 proxies and nyc is a 1 party notification state. i broke no laws.

Fuck what anyone says Ant is the only one that isn't a backstabbing piece of dog shit. Norton is the absolute worst

so user, what provoked you to do this

Sam gave it to me.

Or maybe it was Jim?

Quanspiracy!

Hi, Guinness525!

OK, I talked to the mods and deleted the number.

*sniff* Period!

>admitting to posting on fucking reddit

You have to go back

>vocaroo.com/i/s0GgKJtA6pMV

What's wrong with /r/opieandanthony, Steve?