"DOCTOR STRANGE" EXTRA SCENES LEAKED

>Mid-Credits Scene

Thor (Chris Hemsworth) visits Doctor Strange for help locating his brother Loki and their father, Odin. Strange views the Asgardians as a threat to the world and agrees to help on the condition Thor never returns to Earth again, which Thor reluctantly agrees with. The scene comes from the second act of THOR: RAGNAROK.

>After-Credits Scene

Karl Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) locates Jonathan Pangborn (Benjamin Bratt), the sorcerer who led Strange to the Ancient One. Embittered that the Ancient One chose Strange over him as the next Sorcerer Supreme, Mordo kills Pangborn and steals his power.

>The scene comes from the second act of THOR: RAGNAROK.
so that's how it's gonna be now? mid/post-credit scenes don't belong to the movie in which they are showed but they belong to the next movie?

It's a solid plan.

Fark I need to stop following the production of marvel movies. Taika actually spoiled the Thor cameo in doctors trange.

>Karl Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) locates Jonathan Pangborn (Benjamin Bratt), the sorcerer who led Strange to the Ancient One. Embittered that the Ancient One chose Strange over him as the next Sorcerer Supreme, Mordo kills Pangborn and steals his power.

literally who

I really, really, REALLY wish one of the post-credits scenes in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 would be Spider-Man.

Unfortunately it won't happen. Not only it would be irrelevant, since we already know exactly what's going on with that character and don't need to see him again before his movie, but also because showing Spider-Man in GoTG, even if it's in a post-credits scene, would give Sony some power over the movie, which has nothing to do with the company.

Marvel is being extra careful how and when to show Spider-Man because of that. Even the merchandise for CA:CW hid him most of the times. Not even more than one or two toys were made.

they did the same with Ant-Man
the post credit scene was a CW scene from halfway through the movie

>he doesn't know who Mordo is

Ant-Man already did that by just putting an out-of-context scene from Civil War in the credits.

It was right in front of us!

fans eat it up.
you dont have to record more material, just use same stuff twice.
It's basicly an add for another movie.

it's fucking genius. shit prints money.

HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY DID THIS

How do Marvelfags defend this?

btw I love Ant Man but damn way to go for editing a movie

>locating his brother Loki and their father, Odin
i thought odin died?

No he didnt. Loki his pretending to be Odin. Loki banishes him to earth and he ends up a hobo.

>I love Ant Man

Opinion discarded.

It's the best MCU movie.

Some of the best visual effects I've ever seen in my life.

oh i thought he stabbed him in the throne room in Thor 2

yeah I know, and I bet the Spiderman credits scene from CW is gonna be in Homecoming

>Mads gets killed

They also did it with the Captain America 1 post-credits scene, which is Nick Fury showing up while he's working out, which was just a scene from the first Avengers.

Didn't the film already show in Hong Kong?