Did you cry?

Did you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a soul, so of course I did.

yeah

Yeah. I play Lady Stardust on the way to work at least once a week.

>70 years old
>dying of cancer
>still a better hairline than me

>some faggot who sang some faggot songs back in the 80s whom you never personally knew died of too much aids in his ass
>reason to cry
Chop off your dick

I did. I was drunk tho

Fucking this. I felt for robin williams because some of his movies were extremely comfy as a kid, but they're still fucking celebs I'll never personally know on any level.

I thought Cred Forums hated leftist nu-males.

What is the meaning of this thread?

No, it's a shitty video and he hasn't done anything good except 2-3 songs since the 90s.

I didn't cry when grandpa died, so no. I still liked Blackstar very much.

Bowey was a hack.

>artists can never mean anything to people

Also, everybody knows him now.

Not at the video, but I did crack a six pack, put on some Hunky Dory and shed a few dignified tears when I heard the news.

I laughed at how stupid he looked with that buttoned blindfold he wore.

Not really cry but my eyes did start watering up a bit when it was first announced after I spent the last couple days listening to the album a couple times after it first came out and hearing some people (notably the radio DJ on my way home the night it was announced that he died) wondering what he would do next.

youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU

>dropping your final album the day before you die

baller move senpai

Felt okay but then listened to ashes to ashes and all the memories of listening to his music growing up flooded back. Was like a family member had died then

I was fairly misty eyed the night the news broke, but I cried like an ugly little girl during the "We can be heroes" scene on Stranger Things, partially because of the scene itself, but partially because of Bowie. It was actually tremendously cathartic. I highly recommend letting yourself cry like a bitch from time to time. You'll feel much better.

go listen to heathen son

I still find it hard to listen to his music withiout tearing up. gj user

This is some low effort bait

if it isn't I hope there aren't people irl who think you are funny because you are painfully unfunny

I've heard pretty much everything except the last two albums. Heathen is shit, the only sort of ok song on it is Everyone says hi.

>dead britcuck
No.

No, but I listen to that album quite a lot.

'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore is the obvious choice for best on Blackstar.

I'd say Lazarus is, except for the retarded lyrics and video.

Blackstar is literally Kid A Radiohead, it's annoying as fuck.

David Bowie? He WHITENED people. That's great. He's the anti-cuck.

>Cheena so sound, so titi up this malchick, say
>Party up moodge, nanti vellocet round on Tuesday
What did he mean by this?

For days.

He was a hack.

Would you a Lexi?

chan culture has warped your mind beyond repair. you are officially out to lunch

I used to listen him a lot ten years ago and then stopped and never revisited him much. A month before his death I was hearing about his new album and I kind of remembered him and was excited about it. Then the video came out, then his death. And I was really sad, but also with a profound admiration for the way he died, creating art and making his own death part of it.

Bowie is one of those artists that everyone said they loved but never actually listened to.

Yes mostly because I heard the news from his son and I'm a fan of both
pic related

>david saw the warcraft movie
>die from cancer

make sense imo

Haha I'm sure that ""joke"" hasn't been said 1000x before
I liked Warcraft & so did Bowie

Good for you user.

>Bowie was quoted as saying: "Britain is ready for a fascist leader... I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism... I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership." He was also quoted as saying: "Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars" and "You've got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up."

Cred Forums paid respects to Bowie when he passed. Cred Forums in general liked Bowie.

and Bowie was the opposite of a cuck. he was a superman and a literal fascist (stated so himself)

>at beach house when I hear the news
>tell family at the dinner table
>somber silence overcomes everyone
>everyone reminisces about their favourite Bowie moment
>start playing a few songs on spotify
>everyone sits in silence, with the bittersweet feeling of Bowie's music in a new context
>go for a walk later that night
>hear different houses along the beach blasting different songs
>all the classics, Fame, Heroes, Space Oddity; people are partying and enjoying themselves
>come across a quiet house
>look in a see a wealthy man sitting in the courtyard of his beach mansion all alone
>glass of scotch
>staring into the fire
>Rock 'N' Roll Suicide playing

I didn't understand the celebrity death phenomenon until that night

he doesnt know about bowies political leanings

I didn't cry, but I gained even more respect for the man.

He knew he was dying before the rest of us and he chose to make that into art. Granted, it came out disturbing and weird and also kind of heartfelt. It's a great album and the videos make it something especial to itself.

What else could you want, as a statement on death, from the man from mars who fell down to earth?

I'm a biased Bowie fan, though. The man did his own thing and I've always felt right picking up what he was putting down.

I for some reason was getting really into Bowie not long before he died, not even really aware of his state of health at the time.

had been studying the occult deeply and fascism, and realizing Bowie had done so too. it's one of those meme things, where you follow a meme a certain direction and find that path has been explored by similar travelers.

and I kept listening to this song during that time.

>Cred Forums

this isn't Cred Forums, fuck off nazi shit

That was the Thin White Duke who was an asshole on purpore

based david robert jones

The fact that you care so much about some musician who you never possibly knew that will never go down in a history book 100 years from now because all he really did was dress androgynously and do a lot of hookers and drugs just goes to show that a lot of people lead meaningless lives with shitty priorities.

you are a worthless fucking retard if you think that's all he was. slit your wrists you peasant.

>he said as he chortled with a cough from his computer while his heart failure was only 2 years away from ending his useless existence

>poster doesn't understand Cred Forums
>he must be a nazi
Really makes my brain meats undulate.

Only to dip into Bowie's gene pool and produce a 1/4 black nu-David.

look how even as he's dying his hairline is intact while there are 20 year olds right now balding and being forced to come to terms with an overly exposed head...No I didnt cry

Best album

No, but I did feel bad. I love his 70's putput, but don't really care for his later stuff. So while its not like I was looking forward to any new music from him, it did hit me.

Another musician death that hit me was Prince, but to most of Cred Forums he's probably regarded as some weird silly 80's fad thing.

Beautiful Ones is guaranteed to get any woman vaginal moisture at an all time high.

Shed a thug tear when Prince died, too.

Didn't give a fuck about Bowie desu.

Your insecurities are showing user

>Making a movie so shit it actually kills your father

What a beautiful thing to not remotely have happened.

good bowie songs post lets dance-
1.lazarus
2. new killer star
3. black star
4 where are we now
5 bring me the head of the disco king
6 . im afraid/americans-reznor mix
7. hearts filthy lesson
8. she'll drive the big car
bowie had a hair system-probably starting in the 80's. also used fetal tissue therapy to stay younger looking.

Everything I typed was true and the only things you guys can respond with is personal insults, good stuff.

I'm not insulting you guys, is it so insulting to say I'm more sympathetic to you guys than David Bowie? The man contributed more towards his own death than any other environmental factors, so why should I feel bad? I'm sure the man had his fair share of ass-kissers that contributed to an ego that was definitely inflated compared to his worth as a person and now that he's dead what is the purpose?

You know what, I do feel bad, I feel bad that David Bowie in life didn't use his obvious influence over people like you to make a positive contribution towards society and instead insisted on making worse and worse music and exploiting you guys over your money. Oh, and in using his connections to get his talentless son to make garbage movies like Warcraft and more to come!

Bowie was just a half-baked Eno.

Considering Kurt Cobain, an actual worthless junkie loser, is still remembered and will continue to be remembered I don't think Bowie will have any problem. Especially with the way he went out.

Unplugged was pretty good t b h

>worse and worse music
His 00s and 10s stuff is really good. And even some of his late 90s stuff is good.

Bowie made better music within the last 15 years than Eno has. Even if you think Eno was the brainchild of the Berlin trilogy Bowie has made good music without him.

Kurt Cobain will only be remembered as long as the people that care are alive, when they die so will his memory and the generations after will laugh at the meaninglessness of it all. Either that or they will be so engrossed in memes our society stops functioning and turns into some mad max style dystopia.

>my hair is so thin I can't tell if i'm blading or not