Chewie

chewie

we're home

we're in a home

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

chewbacca we are finally returning to our abode

ayo chewie boi

we in there

c̡̢̛̣͓͈̣͔̱̤̠̙̦͖͈̠̜̺͎̤͔̤̭͖̠̰̀͒̅̉̇̽̑̈͗́̐̋̌͛͆̅̐̈́̉̔͘͘ͅh̢̛̛̛͔̥̖͙̬̳̭̹͓̼͚̭̦͕͍̱̩̮͇̪̮̹͉̍̎̿̽̐͛̀̔͂̈́̉̔͐͗͂̒̒̑̀̚͜͜͝e̢̨̧̢̻̤̲̫̙͖̟͓͈̼̣̞̦̜̣̙̘̺̣̮͖̝̒̎̎͐̊͌̈̉̈́͊͒͊̓̒͗̀̿̓̄̄̑͋͛͆̚͝͝͝ͅẁ̛̛͙͉̥̝͈̱͚̲̫̫̱͖͚̳̯̲̖̦͖͇̘͋͒͆̔̽͐̋̔̑͒͂̽̏͐̾̾̒̋̃̏̿̚̚͘͜ͅį̛͕̭̺̤̤̳̙͍̗̬̘͓̮̩͈͈̩̖̟̱͊͑͌̏̍́̅̓͑͂͋͊̈́̂̅͑̂͒̾͒͒̈̎͘̕͜͝ͅȩ̧̧̡̨̡̛̫̬̰̜̩̯̫̠͇̖̳̤͖͙̘͍̜̻͚̹͎̭̮̓͑̈́͗̒͛͋̋̆̂̃͋͑̅͛̅̎́̇͋͛̐̚̚͘̚͘
̨̡̧̛̛͈͉̮̻͈̘̤̹͓͙̖̲̖͚̯͉̞͚̦́͛̉̂̐̃̇̾͒̏͂̍̓̄̃̈́̒̓̉̊̍͗͛̈́̕͝ͅw̢̨̧̬̘̤̰͇̺̹̟̤̙̲̰̳̼̻̜͕̺̫̙̔͐̾̊̏̎͐̾̓̽̈́̉̓̀̈́͊͘̚͘̚̕͝͝ę̨̛̩̞̦̠͈̞͇̲̮̻̱̪͔̖͕̫͉͍̖̳̑̿̋̀́̇͂̂̄̅̅̐͒̆̄͛̅̌͌̕̚͜͜͠'̧̨͇̲͚̱̠͔̬͓̥̖̬̜̻͚̙͈̘̲̭̜͆̂̋͊̊͑̓̋̊̂̓̉̊̓͂̓̎͑͌̇́̑̈́̑̚̕̕͜͝ͅŗ̛̛͍̱̻͉̤͚̮̱̬̳̣͓͓̠͔̫̟͖̣̮̯̤̝̮̆͐͛̓̈͑̓͌͆̀̄̌̋͛́̈́̿̀̈̄́̽̅̕͘͝͝ͅȩ̢̛͎̪͓̻͍͖̱̼͎̜̲̙͖̹̘̘͔̥͎͈͇̩͕́̅͑͆̈͌̐̂̏͋̉̑̃̉͊̈́́̃́̔͆͒̚͜͝͝͝ͅ ̢͍̺̮̱̤̭̱̙͔̝̳̭̼̦̝͚̣̝̝̳͂͒̿̇͗͂̈́̇̄̓̂̽͛̿̇̌͊͗̉̈́̕͘̚̚̕͜ͅh̢̧͓̝̟̣̱̥̦̘̖͍͙̫͍͔̱͖̹̗͍̠̞͔̮̘̰̄͌̀͂̓̍̌͒̓̈́̌̇͆̑͋̓̿͛͆̀̈́̄̔̑͘ǫ̢̨̰̪̩̗͍̪̩̩̥̦̯͚̭̪̻̘͕̗̩̬̯̞̙̟̥̐̀̎̉͊̃͐͆̇͋̅̿́̊͛͊̃̿̏́̍͂̊̏̀̀͌͘͜m̦͉̺̺̺̩͕̹̱̝̲̣͍̯̰̠̦̝̘͇̼̤̜͎͂͌̈́̈̄̂̃̈́́̔̾͊̒͂̎̋̓̋̅̀̎̔͑́́͐̎͘͜͝ͅͅȩ̢̳̰̟̜̜̝̥̝͖͕̺̹̩̞͍̩͈̥͎̟̤͍̈́̈́̔͛̔̐͆̅͑͒̀̏̇͒̿̅̇̍̑͑̽́̿͘͘͘̚͝ͅ.̧̡̧̧̢̛̭͕͚͚̩̙̖̝̗͕͓̙̟̤̹͓̩̗̬͈̅̄̂̓̄̐͑̂͂͗̀̀̉̈̎̔̈͘̕̚̚͜͜͠͠ͅ

reaction videos were a mistake

Seriously how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to get this excited/annoyed over a meaningless cash grab?

Watching and getting engrossed in a piece of media is fine, it's an experience of course, but developing a cult-like obsession over franchises and characters of a fantastical piece of media just screams of losers with pointless lives looking for meaning and purpose through deluding oneself into the belief of the impossibly unreal.

In relation to Star Wars, who honestly gives a shit what George Lucas 'did' or what Disney does with the franchise? It was his creation and the fact that people feel entitled to something as asinine and meaningless as 'Star Wars lore' points to how meaningless their own lives are. George Lucas could've dedicated a whole movie to Gungans taking big fat shits on each other and have the soundtrack be a musical composition of farts and it would have no affect on my life whatsoever. I'd just pay not to see it and move on; but you just know some fuckhead with too much time on his hands would legitimately make a 3 hour dissection of how George Lucas is ruining his own vision for his own creative idea by creating his own film reflecting his creative vision for his own franchise.

God fucking damn, I wonder how our society is going to function when a majority of knowledge held by working adults will be based on whatever pop culture that happens to be trending at the moment.

ᑢᗁᕦᘺᓿᕦ

ᙛᕩ'ᖆᕧ ᖺᓌᗰᕨ

How much of a fucking loser do you have to be to get this mad over people enjoying something they like? Fucking autist.

ᗯᙓ'ᖇᙓ ᖺᗢᗰᙓ.

>u mad?

Should I dignify this with a serious response? Okay, you need to get woke my senpai, it's 2016 and you're still tripping it over superhero movies. People can start literally bowing down to garbage and worshipping it for all I care, it won't affect me in the slightest but that doesn't mean I can't, or rather, won't point out the absurdity of it.

smdh senpai

imagine if harrison and the wookie did a tv ad for *insert popular home depot type mega store here* replaying this scene.

chewie we're home......and look at these great prices on cushions.

Man, that'd be so good.

Oh, better yet a new disneyland ad where they play this scene and then have the camera just turn to disneyland as Harrison Ford and the fur man enter Pirates of the Caribbean and then they start partying with some disney princesses and fat leia is one of them.

damn that's too much thoughts and information for tv

also know that you have hurt my feelings, I love Star Wars and it make me happy

Say what you want about TFA, this scene was comfy as fuck.

Does Chewie chew his food?

I liked it when he died.

tell that to kanjiclub

>George Lucas could've dedicated a whole movie to Gungans taking big fat shits on each other and have the soundtrack be a musical composition of farts and it would have no affect on my life whatsoever. I'd just pay not to see it and move on

And that's where you're wrong kiddo. Even if you don't pay to see it, other people will because they are cattle with big fat fucking udders full of high lactose nostalgia milk. How good a movie is ultimately doesn't matter to the studio. What matters is that it makes money and when these cattle reliably plod along to the theater based on name recognition alone and eat their own shit on command then praise it because they've spent years gulping down industrial quantities of milkshakes made from their own condensed nostalgia milk, the studio just sees nothing but big fat piles of money and continues to fund garbage projects catering to garbage people.

At a certain point, you get frustrated about living in a world that consists of overfed garbage cows producing rancid garbage milk and complain because you wish it didn't have to be this way.

But I guess it's useless trying to explain something like this to a bovine.

These are the words of an out of touch sociopath.

Get in touch with reality, in the end none of that really matters. What difference is there between the man who complains so much about garbage media and the one who consumes it? You are just exerting the same amount of time and effort, albeit negatively. In the end none of it matters, it's fucking media, something which in the long run is worthless and purely a form of entertainment for us to bemuse ourselves with and is a form of escapism from reality.

There's much more productive things one can do with their time than complain about these things.

Allow me to put it in nice big capital letters so that your bovine brain can comprehend my message.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CULTURAL POLLUTERS. THEY TAKE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO MAKE THINGS THAT WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT.

Each and every one of us has a civic duty to shame and deride the human bloodbags who support these vampiric parasites.